good morning breakfast clubbers

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Merry Christmas everyone. :)

Did anyone see the Christmas full moon? It's been almost 40 years since the last one, and the next one won't come until 2034. It's going to peak in nine minutes Pacific time, so go outside and look for it, it's beautiful.

I hope you all have a good day today, and for those whose days are difficult, I hope you find that little box of happy to warm you, and I send you my love.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Happy Day After Christmas. :wave2:

Christmas on a Friday is great because then you still have the weekend to relax. :D

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning

tuckeredbunn.jpg

"See? this is how you do it"

Howdy y'all :wave:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning. :)

I got the nightstand I was looking for at the third thrift store I went to. It's completely unique, and it can even talk... it was calling my name as soon as I walked in the door. Happy New Year to me.

My mom used to take us kids to Goodwill for school clothes (the years we weren't in Catholic school uniforms, anyway - we kind of alternated schools), many years before it was considered cool. I still like going there.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning. :)

I got the nightstand I was looking for at the third thrift store I went to. It's completely unique, and it can even talk... it was calling my name as soon as I walked in the door. Happy New Year to me.

My mom used to take us kids to Goodwill for school clothes (the years we weren't in Catholic school uniforms, anyway - we kind of alternated schools), many years before it was considered cool. I still like going there.

Happy new nightstand. :cheers: will you get a new lamp for it too?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Happy new nightstand. :cheers: will you get a new lamp for it too?

Thanks, kmo. Actually, I did get a new (to me) lamp for it and I'm quite ridiculously pleased about it. :chuckle:

It's almost 2016. Are you a writer and keeper of New Year's resolutions? Or a writer but not a keeper - or neither writer nor keeper? I've gone from the first to the second to the third.... not sure if that's failure or progress.

And good morning kmo, and good morning everyone. :)