good morning breakfast clubbers

Breathe

Wish I was there in that world of puppies of yours

No you don't. The hub and I are exhausted, lol. Last night, when we climbed into the bed, we decided it was much nicer there with no dogs. I guess there's a reason you have kids and dogs when you're young. Our lifestyle is not conducive to giving the kind of time and attention either require anymore. We are awesome grandparents of puppies - and hopefully, someday, kids. But thank goodness the days of full-time parenting are behind us.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No you don't. The hub and I are exhausted, lol. Last night, when we climbed into the bed, we decided it was much nicer there with no dogs. I guess there's a reason you have kids and dogs when you're young. Our lifestyle is not conducive to giving the kind of time and attention either require anymore. We are awesome grandparents of puppies - and hopefully, someday, kids. But thank goodness the days of full-time parenting are behind us.

Yep .... I currently have three small dogs. Two I basically inherited. My daughter, OTOH, who is buying the house next door to me, has two big dogs, one small dog and six cats. She wanted me to take a few of her cats, which I did, and that lasted about two days.

I love animals, but when mine are gone, that's it. I want to be able to downsize enough so that I can pack a few things and travel or move anywhere across the country at a moments notice.

Breathe

Yep .... I currently have three small dogs. Two I basically inherited. My daughter, OTOH, who is buying the house next door to me, has two big dogs, one small dog and six cats. She wanted me to take a few of her cats, which I did, and that lasted about two days.

I love animals, but when mine are gone, that's it. I want to be able to downsize enough so that I can pack a few things and travel or move anywhere across the country at a moments notice.
Agreed. I enjoy not having to rush home and let the dog out to pee. For the first time in my adult life, there is nothing that needs my care (well, except for a very spoiled husband). I like this.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning everyone. :)

This year's El Niño is tied with the strongest ever recorded. If yesterday was anything like what the rest of the month will be, this will be a January to remember. And even though as a native Southern Californian I'm easily impressed by measurable precipitation in any form, still... yesterday afternoon was epic.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning

graybunn.jpg

Smokey!!!

:wave: howdy folks