good morning breakfast clubbers

alwight

Good morning. It is still morning here, I've woken up, had scrambled eggs, been down the local shop, had a walk, came back home and gone back to sleep, woken up again, does life get more exciting? ;)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Good morning. It is still morning here, I've woken up, had scrambled eggs, been down the local shop, had a walk, came back home and gone back to sleep, woken up again, does life get more exciting? ;)

thanks for taking time off from the homosexual and creation threads
to
stop by here

gcthomas

Yes! I've vacuumed and cleaned the house in preparation for visiting relations. I'm just off to the station to collect them for lunch.

Living the dream. ;)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I've just made a post about Donald J Trump, which you must have seen. I'm no two trick pony Chrys. :nono:

anyone taking a look at your posts would wonder about that

you wouldn't waste your time with creationists and homosexual haters
if
you were really interested in christianity
and
that is the truth

alwight

anyone taking a look at your posts would wonder about that

you wouldn't waste your time with creationists and homosexual haters
if
you were really interested in christianity
and
that is the truth
I'm interested in dialog, I have nothing against Christianity and rational believers, it's the nutters I find interesting. You however are borderline imo. :think:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'm interested in dialog, I have nothing against Christianity and rational believers, it's the nutters I find interesting. You however are borderline imo. :think:

well that makes you a nutter
or
more likely just someone interested in discrediting christianity

I of course suspect the latter

alwight

well that makes you a nutter
or
more likely just someone interested in discrediting christianity

I of course suspect the latter
But you said that I only talk to creationists and hate-filled anti-homosexual fundamentalists, where do I ever try to discredit Christianity that these nutters aren't already doing so? :idunno: