Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning.

pumpkinbunn.jpg

"Honestly, I was a pumpkin too just now"

Howdy folks :wave:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I did, and noted the date. You're validated, although I honestly had expected you would be yesterday. :)

But how did you find it? I just searched again, expecting to see at least your uses yesterday of "please" to show up, and nothing came up again. I'm wondering what the issue is with the search function. I double-checked that I'm searching posts, not threads.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I did, and noted the date. You're validated, although I honestly had expected you would be yesterday. :)

But how did you find it? I just searched again, expecting to see at least your uses yesterday of "please" to show up, and nothing came up again. I'm wondering what the issue is with the search function. I double-checked that I'm searching posts, not threads.

I couldn't get anything with just the word 'please'
but
when I used 'please answer the question'

it worked

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I couldn't get anything with just the word 'please'
but
when I used 'please answer the question'

it worked

Hmm. Okay. That's good to know. Well two things good to know, first, that one-word searches may or may not turn up what's actually there, and second, that you didn't get any results either using just "please." At least it's something with the search function, and not me. :chuckle:

Anyway, as an aside, in looking at your search result, I think he did answer the question for you. I'm not sure why you thought he didn't.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Hmm. Okay. That's good to know. Well two things good to know, first, that one-word searches may or may not turn up what's actually there, and second, that you didn't get any results either using just "please." At least it's something with the search function, and not me. :chuckle:

Anyway, as an aside, in looking at your search result, I think he did answer the question for you. I'm not sure why you thought he didn't.

yeah

just like you answer questions

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I've answered a lot of your questions, chrys. If I choose not to, then it's because I have a good reason as to why, and I don't need to defend those reasons to you or to anyone else. You can accept me the way I am - or not. Merry Christmas.

iow, you will do as you please

(see what i did there :) )