good morning breakfast clubbers

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
But you said that I only talk to creationists and hate-filled anti-homosexual fundamentalists, where do I ever try to discredit Christianity that these nutters aren't already doing so? :idunno:

you just proved my point
because
that is not christianity
and
you must be smart enough to know that

alwight

you just proved my point
because
that is not christianity
and
you must be smart enough to know that
Christianity may be why you're here or so you say, but this is after all a theology forum and imo disbelief is as valid a theological position to hold as any.
Though why a RC forum might not be more for you I really don't know, I rather suspect you're only here to discredit Protestantism? :AMR:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Christianity may be why you're here or so you say, but this is after all a theology forum and imo disbelief is as valid a theological position to hold as any.
Though why a RC forum might not be more for you I really don't know, I rather suspect you're only here to discredit Protestantism? :AMR:

the difference here
is
I am not using their different beliefs to validate mine

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning

snoozebunn.jpg

haw haw

:wave: a sun shiny day :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning! I'm sat with my first cup of tea of the day, looking out into the garden. It is raining heavily, but unseasonably warm. A few minutes of peace.

That sounds nice. It's 50 degrees here but it feels colder than that even though I've got a nice hot early morning coffee.