Hall of Fame
Morning.

framedbunn.jpg

good morning

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
-5 degrees right now. - 20 wind chill factor.. My furnace went out last night. D
Dude will be here at 8 this morning to work on it. Kerosene heater and electric heaters aren't doing much. Pipes all frozen. I just want to cry.. And yes, I'm belly aching and complaining.. :plain:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-5 degrees right now. - 20 wind chill factor.. My furnace went out last night. D
Dude will be here at 8 this morning to work on it. Kerosene heater and electric heaters aren't doing much. Pipes all frozen. I just want to cry.. And yes, I'm belly aching and complaining.. :plain:

sorry to hear that
fill the bathtub with hot water
cook something in the oven
boil water on the stove
turn on all the tvs

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Oh no, very sorry to hear that, FS. Can you go to a neighbor until the repairman comes?

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Belly aching and complaining is understandable! Sorry to hear that FS.
Hope the furnace is a quick fix and there isn't damage to the pipes. Bundle up!

alwight

If the wind chill factor is a factor inside then your house might have some other issues?

IMJerusha

Put you at the top of my prayer list Sister! I'm so sorry you're having these problems. You can belly ache to me, it's cool!

I just came in from the barn. All water frozen solid so I had to break it out. Hot water from the house helped. I'm getting too old for this! Oy Vey!