good morning breakfast clubbers

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
-5 degrees right now.
So things are slightly slanted. :plain: what?

My furnace went out last night.
That's some furnace. . . how'd you track it down?

Dude will be here at 8 this morning to work on it. Kerosene heater and electric heaters aren't doing much. Pipes all frozen. I just want to cry.. And yes, I'm belly aching and complaining.. :plain:
Egad. Forget the above. Complain away. That's awful, though it too will pass...if like a gallstone.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Morning.

foldedarmsbunn.jpg

Good morning everyone.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So things are slightly slanted. :plain: what?

That's some furnace. . . how'd you track it down?

Egad. Forget the above. Complain away. That's awful, though it too will pass...if like a gallstone.

I did not see this post until I read it in the gazette.. :chuckle:..

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Good Morning.
C misses me (sob). :eek:
The West Wing Series 6 Episode 13 awaits me.
Stopped watching/owning it after Aaron left as head writer...and it really tilted once Rob's character, the obvious inheritor/next man up left and was promptly forgotten. Up to that point it was golden television.

Did you catch Studio 60? Another good one, if not long lived.

we call it the left wing
You with a group or just hearing voices lately? :plain:

I did not see this post until I read it in the gazette.. :chuckle:..
Is anything really true until you read it in the Gazette? :poly:

how are your pipes?
She sings? :think: Then I'd bet like a canary...which is a funny way to bet when you get right down to it.

Oh, and good morning everyone, if belatedly. :cheers:

Last edited:

alwight

Stopped watching/owning it after Aaron left as head writer...and it really tilted once Rob's character, the obvious inheritor/next man up left and was promptly forgotten. Up to that point it was golden television.
I will admit to some fatigue after having watched nearly 6 series in a few days. I've seen Josh Lyman's hairline recede and strained to understand what is being said, since they tend to mumble somewhat and/or speak quickly using American idioms that sometimes escape me. :liberals:
Did you catch Studio 60? Another good one, if not long lived.
No I'll watch out for it TH. :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I will admit to some fatigue after having watched nearly 6 series in a few days. I've seen Josh Lyman's hairline recede and strained to understand what is being said, since they tend to mumble somewhat and/or speak quickly using American idioms that sometimes escape me. :liberals:
I'll tell my father. It will give him reason to smile. He likes a good bit of the BBC America programming (as do I, but he is fonder of the older bits and I the newer) but he's always grousing about the same sort of thing. Your remark should please him. :)

No I'll watch out for it TH. :thumb:
You should. Same quick writing and a good cast. Shame it wasn't given another year to catch on. Really good little show.