good morning breakfast clubbers

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
how are your pipes?

Thank you for asking Chrys. :).. They are fine now. And actually, they weren't frozen. There was a water main break one block over so we didn't have water because of that. I didn't know that until I left for work. As for the furnace, it was a reset switch so not a hard fix. Right now, all is well.

Thanks to everyone for all your kind comments and inquiries of how things are going. I truly appreciate you all. :)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Thank you for asking Chrys. :).. They are fine now. And actually, they weren't frozen. There was a water main break one block over so we didn't have water because of that. I didn't know that until I left for work. As for the furnace, it was a reset switch so not a hard fix. Right now, all is well.

Thanks to everyone for all your kind comments and inquiries of how things are going. I truly appreciate you all. :)

Glad all is well again. :wave2:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
you mean that switch right next to the furnace that you can turn off
and
then turn right back on again?

are you going to tell everyone about that switch?

I honestly don't know anything about it. The reset switch had to be replaced. It was $100 part. The furnace guy jump started the furnace so it would work until the part came in.

bybee

I know, right? :chuckle:..

Good morning all of you good people! It is only 45F this morning in San Antonio. I talked with my sister in Minnesota and there is a wind chill effect of -20F outside her door.
But, my coffee is piping hot and I am inside a fairly warm house!

Sheila B

Good morning, all! Heading to mass, I no sooner got out of my driveway and into the street and discovered a flat left front tire!

Luckily I could just walk back down the sidewalk to my house with all my packages.

My day is rearranged!!

resodko

BANNED
Banned
hello

Pokemon-315x333.gif