good morning breakfast clubbers

alwight

In The West Wing I can report that they have now mainly ditched all the CRT computer monitors and TVs but are still using floppy disks. Meanwhile the President (a Democrat) is going to support school vouchers and expects opposition from his own party.
(I have no idea what vouchers do but as a liberal I presumably must oppose them? :plain:)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Morning.

whatcrocusesbunn.jpg

"And now thank Thee dear Lord for what I just received"

Yo! folks....was that Al I saw?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I've seen trailers, I don't really like Martin Sheen...he reminds me of Michael Douglas, who reminds me of Kirk Douglas.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
In The West Wing I can report that they have now mainly ditched all the CRT computer monitors and TVs but are still using floppy disks. Meanwhile the President (a Democrat) is going to support school vouchers and expects opposition from his own party.
(I have no idea what vouchers do but as a liberal I presumably must oppose them? :plain:)

Floppys. :chuckle:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I did. Thank you for asking. We received about 5 inches. The town in which I work only received a dusting of snow. So driving tests went as scheduled. :chuckle:

That's good!

I'd say we got about 3 inches. Which is what they called for, but it was snowing for so long I would have sworn we were getting more. :chuckle:

Driving tests? Work for the DMV? :car: