good morning breakfast clubbers

IMJerusha

Good morning Anna and all the good people of TOL!
I'm visiting in San Antonio, Texas and the temp is only 30F!
Hoping it warms up by this afternoon.
I'm going to take my grandson to the park to shoot some baskets!

Yeah, I used to drive the highway up from Edinburgh after the Christmas holiday and Winter always kicked in right at San Anton. It was a bitter reminder that I should have moved further south! :chuckle:

Have a great day at the park! :)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yeah, I used to drive the highway up from Edinburgh after the Christmas holiday and Winter always kicked in right at San Anton. It was a bitter reminder that I should have moved further south! :chuckle:

Have a great day at the park! :)

Edinburgh is in America? do the scots know that?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Just got back from the park and my arms feel like spaghetti noodles!
I'm going to start the dinner then sit down with my knitting and a glass of wine...generously poured glass of wine!

Enjoy the knitting and wine. Sounds lovely and well-deserved. :)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
yes it is

bit the bullet and pulled my boat this morning, as the sun was coming over the horizon

sposed to go below zero later this week, so i'll be chopping ice to haul water soon enough :)

Do you sing the song from Frozen while you chop ice? :D

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Just got back from the park and my arms feel like spaghetti noodles!
I'm going to start the dinner then sit down with my knitting and a glass of wine...generously poured glass of wine!

Just wait until you find out what your arms feel like tomorrow morning. :)

I had a busy day, doing some major clearing out of stuff - use it, toss, it, or give it away. Paring down.

It's absolutely gorgeous here (76 degrees right now), so I took a break and curled up in a chair outside to enjoy the trees against the blue sky and ended up taking a nice little nap - until the neighbor's rooster next door woke me up. Why suburbanites need roosters is beyond me, and why roosters aren't satisfied with crowing at dawn and feel the need to poke holes throughout my day with their racket is beyond me. I can't stand those things.

So now I'm waiting for my coffee. :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:plain:

It's 17 degrees here right now. We are under a winter storm warning expecting between 5 or 6 inches of snow by the morning. :p

:eek:

But weather can get really boring here. You have clearly defined seasons and we don't.

And I've only been in falling snow twice in my life that I can remember. It was very exciting. :chuckle:

I've heard it's beautifully quiet after a snowfall.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:eek:

But weather can get really boring here. You have clearly defined seasons and we don't.

And I've only been in falling snow twice in my life that I can remember. It was very exciting. :chuckle:

I've heard it's beautifully quiet after a snowfall.

I'm trying very hard to feel bad for ya... It's not working very well. :chuckle:

zoo22

Morning.

whatcrocusesbunn.jpg

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good morning.. :plain:.. Just under a foot of snow on the ground.. Leaving early to make it to work on time..