Global Warming Is A Scam Pushed By Dishonest "Progressives"

Kit the Coyote

So let's find ways to make it cleaner?

We are working on that but it is really looking like it will be a lot cheaper and easier to just move to better sources. The coal industry is dying more of economics than anything else.

Let's find ways to make it safer.

See above.

Don't forget "Global cooling".

That is encompassed in the term climate change.

And God said: “This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth.It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud;and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh.The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.”And God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth.” - Genesis 9:12-17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis9:12-17&version=NKJV

:think:

I'm sure that every victim of every flood and tsunami event since takes great comfort in that quote. The citizens of the original city of Dwarka, that archeologists think sunk into the Arabian Sea due to ocean level rising after the last ice age, particularly.

See Stripe's response.

See my response.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm sure that every victim of every flood and tsunami event since takes great comfort in that quote. The citizens of the original city of Dwarka, that archeologists think sunk into the Arabian Sea due to ocean level rising after the last ice age, particularly.

those chicken little's who fear inundated coastal cities views those cities as static things, instead of the dynamic, ever-changing, living things they are

Kit the Coyote

those chicken little's who fear inundated coastal cities views those cities as static things, instead of the dynamic, ever-changing, living things they are

Very true, indeed part of the reason the old quarter of New Orleans did so well in the Katrina situation was that it had been moved to higher ground many years ago. It not so much that the 'chicken littles' think that coastal cities are static, they are trying to point out the economic impact of trying to moving or protecting something like Manhatten Island is going to have.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I'm not a climatologist, but the vast majority of climatologists believe climate change . I trust climatologists when they talk about climate more than non-climatologists . And fracking HAS been doing terrible damage all over America .

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Interesting if not totally irrelevant statement.
Not really.

Warmists are terrified of carbon dioxide. They call it a pollutant. However, it makes up a tiny proportion of the atmosphere and releasing the stuff locked up in rocks would do little that hasn't already been done in the past.

Plants love the stuff. Want more forests? Release more CO2. :up:

ok doser

Not really.

Warmists are terrified of carbon dioxide. They call it a pollutant. However, it makes up a tiny proportion of the atmosphere and releasing the stuff locked up in rocks would do little that hasn't already been done in the past.

Plants love the stuff. Want more forests? Release more CO2. :up:

but then the Greenland ice cap will melt and Greenland will be....

Green again :think:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
but then the Greenland ice cap will melt and Greenland will be....

Green again :think:
There's no way enough of the land-based ice could melt to an extent that would severely affect the planet's habitability.

Yeah, some cities could be sunk, but that sort of stuff goes on all the time.

We need to be smart about this, not run about wailing about the end of humanity.

ok doser

There's no way enough of the land-based ice could melt to an extent that would severely affect the planet's habitability.

Yeah, some cities could be sunk, but that sort of stuff goes on all the time.

We need to be smart about this, not run about wailing about the end of humanity.

still, it would be pretty cool to see the Sahara desert green up and become habitable

:think: I wonder how you'd go about buying up vast stretches of Sahara desert

betch you could get it cheap :banana: