ECT Get On the Road To Emmaus With Cleopas And His Friend Again

God's Truth

No, I don't

Jesus will come to the earth when He lands on the Mount of Olives. Zechariah 14:4, Acts 1:11

He will come in judgment at that time.

In the new heaven and the new earth, such a judgment will not be necessary.

Your second paragraph is very funny.

How do you EVER, EVER, EVER get that Jesus is going to come to this earth to live?

It isn't funny what I said.

Answer the questions and defend your beliefs.

God's Truth

Some madist needs to answer questions about their beliefs. If you cannot give answers how can it be true?

I have asked many times whether or not ALL JEWS who ever lived will be brought to life so they could believe in Jesus, OR ONLY the Jews living at the time.

God's Truth

But RD will just quote is fav verse back. You need broader theological structures, not just one verse. He has already done this when I showed him what Heb 1:8 was saying (about the Son's throne, 'Your throne O God is forever...'). He went and found his prooftext and sent it back, because that is all 2P2P has. They don't have, or don't know of, the real structure of the NT. Many have never heard the shadow-to-reality expression. It would destroy 2P2P if they did.

Jesus' throne will be forever, even when Jesus hands the kingdom over to the Father---because the Father and Jesus are the same.

As for one scripture, it is all that is needed.

Right Divider

Body part
Just answer the question and defend your beliefs.
Your demands are out of place.

YOU are claiming that I said something that I did not.

I already explained that scripture to you. The Holy Spirit has not been given to all believers. When that happens, it is restoration.
Your vague and ambiguous claims about restoration mean nothing.

Last edited:

God's Truth

You demands are out of place.

YOU are claiming that I said something that I did not.

You are evasive and do not explain your beliefs, it is as pulling teeth.

Your vague and ambiguous claims about restoration mean nothing.

I gave scriptures.

When people are saved they are reconciled to God, they are restored to the kingdom of God. That does not happen until one receives the Holy Spirit.

Right Divider

Body part
You are evasive and do not explain your beliefs, it is as pulling teeth.
No I am not. I am crystal clear.

I gave scriptures.
I give scriptures too, everyone can.

When people are saved they are reconciled to God, they are restored to the kingdom of God. That does not happen until one receives the Holy Spirit.
You are confused about the various aspects of the kingdom of God.

Christ will sit on the throne of His father David. Get a Bible and read about it.

God's Truth

Christ will sit on the throne of His father David. Get a Bible and read about it.

The kingdom of God is within a person's heart and mind.

That happens when the saved are given the Holy Spirit.

Jesus said it was at hand.

When the apostles asked when was the restoration, Jesus said to wait for the Holy Spirit.

You have no idea what I am talking about is very sad indeed.

Right Divider

Body part
The kingdom of God is within a person's heart and mind.
Baloney.

That happens when the saved are given the Holy Spirit.
Baloney.

Jesus said it was at hand.
It was at hand. That does NOT confirm what you just said.

When the apostles asked when was the restoration, Jesus said to wait for the Holy Spirit.
So what?

The kingdom was still to come even after THEIR filling with the Holy Spirit.

You have no idea what I am talking about is very sad indeed.
You have no idea what the Bible actually says and that is sad indeed.

Matt 21:43 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:43) Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

According to your bogus theory, these unbelieving Pharisees "were saved and given the Holy Spirit".

Danoh

Yes, they do. One of the tenets of 2P2P thinking is that the 2nd plan (Israel) is unfinished business that has to take place on this earth. They will have that land "forever". So, the world has not been awaiting the Gospel of Christ, it has been awaiting the enthronement of Christ to be the world king. He'll be on TV, providing entitlements, etc to believers through people from Israel as enthroned rulers. The apostels will be brought back from heaven to do this. ETc.

2P2P has been repeated so much and so widely that it is Goebbelian in scope and impact. These dear people cannot think a thought without it filtering through "2P2P is true first" and then on to the rest of the verse.

Yo, incompetent; said "tenet" is after, not before the fact of...

"Okay, having sorted this out on it's own, meaning: from within the Scripture itself; now where is it doctrinally Dispensationally - is it a part of Ephesians 2's Time Past; of its But Now; or of it's Ages to Come?"

Then, that is sought out...before...any...tenet is allowed to be "a tenet."

But remember - you dropped out Dispensationalism 101 way before you had even the remotest of a tip of the iceberg of a clue of this simple, three-fold principle the Apostle Paul so obviously lays out in Ephesians 2.

I'm afraid I'll have to leave ya where I found ya, as a laborer...once more - at the umerited reward of Romans 5:8 :chuckle:

Interplanner

Baloney.

Baloney.

So what?

(21:43) Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

According to your bogus theory, these unbelieving Pharisees "were saved and given the Holy Spirit".

Actually John 3 connects the Spirit and the kingdom when Jesus is talking to Nic.

You can't say so what about the reminder about the Spirit and power. It was a full on rebuke, especially after what happened in Lk 24, twice. But people in 2P2P have these cards with slots cut in them when they read the bible. They go around find proof lines for proof doctrines of what they believe. The card prevents them from seeing anything disagreeable to 2P2P. One of the lines is called 'rightly divide' which they believe is more real than the Greek original.

Interplanner

You are not clear RD, you give one, maybe two pieces at a time. You are far more interested in demeaning and ridiculing, which makes you unclear as far as a normal discussion goes.

Interplanner

Jesus' throne will be forever, even when Jesus hands the kingdom over to the Father---because the Father and Jesus are the same.

As for one scripture, it is all that is needed.

No, you really don't want to base anything on just one Scripture. There needs to be 'we know that we know that he meant THAT' on each important doctrinal point.

God's Truth

Baloney.

Baloney.

So what?

The Jews who rejected Jesus were CUT OFF and thrown out.

Luke 19:42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes.
Luke 8:10
He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'

John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them."

Romans 11:8
as it is written: "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that could not see and ears that could not hear, to this very day."
Matthew 13:14
In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Mark 4:12 so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"

Mark 8:17And Jesus, aware of this, said to them, "Why do you discuss the fact that you have no bread? Do you not yet see or understand? Do you have a hardened heart? 18"HAVING EYES, DO YOU NOT SEE? AND HAVING EARS, DO YOU NOT HEAR? And do you not remember,

Luke 13:28 "There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out.

Matthew 8:12
But the subjects of the kingdom will bethrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Interplanner

No, you cannot put aside not one scripture. That is what Jesus says.

But to arrive at true meaning, you want as much as possible, not as little. If the kingdom does not come with external signs, we want to know all the other texts like that and see them together.

God's Truth

But to arrive at true meaning, you want as much as possible, not as little. If the kingdom does not come with external signs, we want to know all the other texts like that and see them together.

I don't put any scripture aside,not one. So how do you get I wouldn't put more together if there were more?

As for a true meanings, understanding is given to the obedient.

Right Divider

Body part
Actually John 3 connects the Spirit and the kingdom when Jesus is talking to Nic.
Then HOW did the UNBELIEVING Pharisees HAVE the kingdom of God?

You can't say so what about the reminder about the Spirit and power. It was a full on rebuke, especially after what happened in Lk 24, twice. But people in 2P2P have these cards with slots cut in them when they read the bible. They go around find proof lines for proof doctrines of what they believe. The card prevents them from seeing anything disagreeable to 2P2P. One of the lines is called 'rightly divide' which they believe is more real than the Greek original.
Show me your "Greek original".

I have the preserved Word of God. Do you think that God is incapable of giving us a Bible in our own language?

Last edited: