Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

How to know the false gospel of salvation by works !

Your more subtle false teachers who teach salvation by works, they dont just come right out and admit it, they just dont say that salvation is by works, but to the contrary they cry aloud that its by grace through faith. However Im going to give one of the sure ways to spot a false teacher, who even though they make much clamor of salvation by grace through faith and not of works Eph 2:8-9, yet they will still impose a action to be done by the sinner upon the threat of punishment or upon the promise of salvation or eternal life, if the action is done or not done by the sinner; Folks this is a salvation by works, keeping the law message. The voice of law keeping or work salvation will always require the sinner to do something as a requirement for gaining salvation and life eternal, dont be fooled. Some will say that all you must do is call upon the name of the Lord, or just believe on Christ, whatever it may be, its the doing of that action that makes the difference between saved and lost, and not the doing and dying of the Lord Jesus Christ alone ! Thats how you know a false teacher, an emissary of the devil, satan,masquerading as an Minister of Light 2 Cor 11:14-15

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Nanja

How to know the false gospel of salvation by works !

Your more subtle false teachers who teach salvation by works, they dont just come right out and admit it, they just dont say that salvation is by works, but to the contrary they cry aloud that its by grace through faith. However Im going to give one of the sure ways to spot a false teacher, who even though they make much clamor of salvation by grace through faith and not of works Eph 2:8-9, yet they will still impose a action to be done by the sinner upon the threat of punishment or upon the promise of salvation or eternal life, if the action is done or not done by the sinner; Folks this is a salvation by works, keeping the law message. The voice of law keeping or work salvation will always require the sinner to do something as a requirement for gaining salvation and life eternal, dont be fooled. Some will say that all you must do is call upon the name of the Lord, or just believe on Christ, whatever it may be, its the doing of that action that makes the difference between saved and lost, and not the doing and dying of the Lord Jesus Christ alone ! Thats how you know a false teacher, an emissary of the devil, satan,masquerading as an Minister of Light 2 Cor 11:14-15

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

You nailed it, Brother!

~~~~~

beloved57

Particular sinners !

What sinners did Christ come to save ? For we read in 1 Tim 1:15

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Matt 9:13

13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Folks this is a Mystery that the major majority of mankind is in darkness concerning, for the assumption is, that Christ came to call and save all sinners without exception, however that is not so, His Mission pertains to only certain, particular sinners, Rom 5:8

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

The we here are the Elect of God, when Paul writes later in the same letter these words Rom 8:33-34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Now notice in Vs 34 the phrase "It is Christ that died", qualifying Gods Elect in Vs 33. and its the same "Christ died" referred to in Rom 5:8

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

But now if thats not enough, there are certain Truths concerning the sinners that Christ died for, Truths that are not true of all sinners without exception, which Truths distinguish sinners Christ died for from sinners He obviously did not die for.

For instance, all the sinners Christ died for, though they are sinners in themselves in their flesh, but yet unto God, by virtue of Christs Death for them, they are consecrated to God, Holy unto God, through or by the Offering of the Body of Christ [meaning His death] Heb 10:5-10

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

That word sanctified is the greek word hagiazó and means:

I make holy, treat as holy, set apart as holy, sanctify, hallow, purify. to regard as special (sacred), i.e. holy ("set apart"), to purify by expiation, free from the guilt of sin:

John Gill writes :

By the which will we are sanctified,.... That is, by the sacrifice of Christ, which was willingly offered up by himself, and was according to the will of God; it was his will of purpose that Christ should be crucified and slain; and it was his will of command, that he should lay down his life for his people; and it was grateful and well pleasing to him, that his soul should be made an offering for sin; and that for this reason, because hereby the people of God are sanctified, their sins are perfectly expiated, the full pardon of them is procured, their persons are completely justified from sin, and their consciences purged from it: even
through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all;

This branch of Sanctification consiteth in that these sinners by the blood /death of Christ, have had all their sins put away before Gods Holy Law and Justice, Justifying them completely before God, and making them Righteous Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Of which this cannot be said of all sinners without exception, being that many sinners are as sinners under Gods condemnation and wrath Jn 3:18,36 ! But thats not the case with sinners Christ died for !

Last edited:

Nanja

Particular sinners !

What sinners did Christ come to save ? For we read in 1 Tim 1:15

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Matt 9:13

13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Folks this is a Mystery that the major majority of mankind is in darkness concerning, for the assumption is, that Christ came to call and save all sinners without exception, however that is not so, His Mission pertains to only certain, particular sinners, Rom 5:8

The we here are the Elect of God, when Paul writes later in the same letter these words Rom 8:33-34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Now notice in Vs 34 the phrase "It is Christ that died", qualifying Gods Elect in Vs 33. and its the same "Christ died" referred to in Rom 5:8

But now if thats not enough, there are certain Truths concerning the sinners that Christ died for, Truths that are not true of all sinners without exception, which Truths distinguish sinners Christ died for from sinners He obviously did not die for.

For instance, all the sinners Christ died for, though they are sinners in themselves in their flesh, but yet unto God, by virtue of Christs Death for them, they are consecrated to God, Holy unto God, through or by the Offering of the Body of Christ [meaning His death] Heb 10:5-10

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

That word sanctified is the greek word hagiazó and means:

I make holy, treat as holy, set apart as holy, sanctify, hallow, purify. to regard as special (sacred), i.e. holy ("set apart"), to purify by expiation, free from the guilt of sin:

John Gill writes :

This branch of Sanctification consiteth in that these sinners by the blood /death of Christ, have had all their sins put away before Gods Holy Law and Justice, Justifying them completely before God, and making them Righteous Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Of which this cannot be said of all sinners without exception, being that many sinners are as sinners under Gods condemnation and wrath Jn 3:18,36 ! But thats not the case with sinners Christ died for !

Just as you have thoroughly described, those particular sinners Christ came to Save are God's Elect; Chosen in Union with Him before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blame before Him in Love Eph. 1:4; consisting of only a remnant of all mankind which God had afore prepared / predestinated unto glory, to be recipients of His Mercy Rom. 9:23.

The many that were made Righteous by Christ's Obedience Rom. 5:19 are the same many which were given Him of the Father John 10:29 to shed His Blood for Mat. 26:28, and He knows them intimately John 10:27. But the ones under God's condemnation and wrath Rom. 9:22, He will declare, "I never knew you" Mat. 7:23!

~~~~~

beloved57

Just as you have thoroughly described, those particular sinners Christ came to Save are God's Elect; Chosen in Union with Him before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blame before Him in Love Eph. 1:4; consisting of only a remnant of all mankind which God had afore prepared / predestinated unto glory, to be recipients of His Mercy Rom. 9:23.

The many that were made Righteous by Christ's Obedience Rom. 5:19 are the same many which were given Him of the Father John 10:29 to shed His Blood for Mat. 26:28, and He knows them intimately John 10:27. But the ones under God's condemnation and wrath Rom. 9:22, He will declare, "I never knew you" Mat. 7:23!

~~~~~
Amen!

beloved57

Christ being made under the Law !

Gal 4:4

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Now this Christ being made under the Law had to do with His being made a Surety responsibility Heb 7:22

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

The end was to redeem them which were under the Law Gal 4:4-5

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

When He was made under the Law, He was put in the place of certain sinners, His Church, the Seed of Abraham Gal 3:29, so that what the Law could hold them liable to, impute to them , it would be charged to Him, He was made liable for, as their Surety.

Remember when Judah was a Surety Gen 43:9

And Judah said unto Israel his father, Send the lad with me, and we will arise and go; that we may live, and not die, both we, and thou, and also our little ones.

9I will be surety for him; of my hand shalt thou require him: if I bring him not unto thee, and set him before thee, then let me bear the blame for ever:

As Surety Heb 7:22 Jesus was made under the Law Gal 4:4 to bear the blame of His Church , the blame which the Law could justly charge to them for their sins against Gods Law !

As Surety Christ had to repay as it was also Illustrated with Paul and Philemon concerning the slave Onesimus Philmon 1:18-19

18If he hath wronged thee, or oweth thee ought, put that on mine account;
19 I Paul have written it with mine own hand, I will repay it:

When Christ was made under the Law, it was as Surety to repay the Law and Justice and requite the wrong,debt the Elect/Church had done against Gods Holy Law in their disobedience and sin. So now nothing can be laid to their charge by the Law Rom 8:33-34a

33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died[As their Surety],

Last edited:

Nanja

Christ being made under the Law !

Gal 4:4

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Now this Christ being made under the Law had to do with His being made a Surety responsibility Heb 7:22

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

The end was to redeem them which were under the Law Gal 4:4-5

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

When He was made under the Law, He was put in the place of certain sinners, His Church, the Seed of Abraham Gal 3:29, so that what the Law could hold them liable to, impute to them , it would be charged to Him, He was made liable for, as their Surety.

Remember when Judah was a Surety Gen 43:9

And Judah said unto Israel his father, Send the lad with me, and we will arise and go; that we may live, and not die, both we, and thou, and also our little ones.

9I will be surety for him; of my hand shalt thou require him: if I bring him not unto thee, and set him before thee, then let me bear the blame for ever:

As Surety Heb 7:22 Jesus was made under the Law Gal 4:4 to bear the blame of His Church , the blame which the Law could justly charge to them for their sins against Gods Law !

As Surety Christ had to repay as it was also Illustrated with Paul and Philemon concerning the slave Onesimus Philmon 1:18-19

18If he hath wronged thee, or oweth thee ought, put that on mine account;
19 I Paul have written it with mine own hand, I will repay it:

When Christ was made under the Law, it was as Surety to repay the Law and Justice and requite the wrong,debt the Elect/Church had done against Gods Holy Law in their disobedience and sin. So now nothing can be laid to their charge by the Law Rom 8:33-34a

33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died[As their Surety],

Amen to this timely post!

Christ was made under the Law exclusively for His Church, the many given Him of the Father John 17:2, chosen in Union with Him before time Eph. 1:4-5. And as their Surety, His Perfect Obedience in keeping His Own Law for them who were In Him, In Christ, it was imputed to them.

So when Jesus says in John 14:15, "If ye love me, keep my commandments", it's not meant to be a condition one performs of his own freewill to obtain salvation. But that all those He was a Surety for Heb. 7:22, because His Righteousness was charged to them, they shall keep all the Law Perfectly through Him Rom. 5:19b!

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen to this timely post!

Christ was made under the Law exclusively for His Church, the many given Him of the Father John 17:2, chosen in Union with Him before time Eph. 1:4-5. And as their Surety, His Perfect Obedience in keeping His Own Law for them who were In Him, In Christ, it was imputed to them.

So when Jesus says in John 14:15, "If ye love me, keep my commandments", it's not meant to be a condition one performs of his own freewill to obtain salvation. But that all those He was a Surety for Heb. 7:22, because His Righteousness was charged to them, they shall keep all the Law Perfectly through Him Rom. 5:19b!

~~~~~
Excellent Post! Thanks.

beloved57

Christ being made under the Law ! 2

Again, Christ in being made under the Law Gal 4:4

He was engaging in His Suretyship obedience unto God for His People, and not only was it for the law to justly blame Him for their sins against Gods Law, but it was also that He as their Surety would for them render Perfect obedience unto God and His Law, which man failed to do in the first adam ! And because Christ did render that perfect obedience due unto God for them, all for whom He did it for are made righteous Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the[suretyship] obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

And for the righteous we read these words Matt 25:46

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

The righteous are all those declared so by the suretyship obedience of Christ Rom 5:19 !

beloved57

Conditionalism is antichrist !

One sure way to spot antichrist ministers and followers, they will always make partaking of the Salvation Blessings of Christ through His Death, conditioned on something the sinner must do !

Such thinking is antichrist, for it deprives the death of Christ of being the sufficient means of producing and effecting Salvation for all whom He died. and it tends to give the sinner the credit.

However, the Salvation that Christ provided through His death is applied to the sinner without any conditions due from the blessed sinner, in fact its applied to the sinner even while they are in an active state of rebellion and enmity against God and His Christ, which is being dead in trespasses and sins. Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God [His Death applied] by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Now as enemies, dead in sin, we have this active walk Eph 2:1-3

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Understand, because the death of Christ had been applied to those Christ died for while they were enemies, even as they walked according to the course of this world, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, even then they were reconciled into a right relationship with God and received into His Favor.

This blessed truth is a death blow to conditionalism !

beloved57

Conditionalism is antichrist !2

In order to show from the scripture, from both the OT and NT that conditions are false, and that Spiritual Blessing resulting from the Death of Christ is communicated to the blessed ones He died for, even while they are in a dead state of sin and rebellion and unbelief, we will look at Ezk 16, when God gives Life to His Beloved People while they are in a miserable state of sinfulness.Ezk 16:2-6

Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.

4 And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.

5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.

6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.

He speaks to them to Live while they are yet in their abominations and whoredoms Vs 22 Ezk 16:22

And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.

KingdomRose

57 is way off if what he is saying is that we have no free will. Of course we have free will! If Adam didn't he wouldn't be held responsible for bringing sin and death into the world. Be real! No one was chosen before the planet was created. When the scripture says "before the world," it means before the world ALIENATED FROM GOD was brought into existence. So between the time that Adam rebelled and the first offspring was born, God planned for some "holy ones" to rule with Christ Jesus over the earth. He did not know the names of the individuals, however. He just formed the plan for having the chosen ones eventually rule with the Messiah. No individuals, just the special GROUP. So nobody was chosen back then. WE ALL HAVE FREE WILL and none of us have been predestinated to live or die!

beloved57

57 is way off if what he is saying is that we have no free will. Of course we have free will! If Adam didn't he wouldn't be held responsible for bringing sin and death into the world. Be real! No one was chosen before the planet was created. When the scripture says "before the world," it means before the world ALIENATED FROM GOD was brought into existence. So between the time that Adam rebelled and the first offspring was born, God planned for some "holy ones" to rule with Christ Jesus over the earth. He did not know the names of the individuals, however. He just formed the plan for having the chosen ones eventually rule with the Messiah. No individuals, just the special GROUP. So nobody was chosen back then. WE ALL HAVE FREE WILL and none of us have been predestinated to live or die!
Did you read my previous post ?

beloved57

Conditionalism is antichrist !3

Here again, another scripture passage that shows Gods Saving Mercy is applied to His Elect without them meeting any conditions and while they are walking contrary to God in rebellion

Isa 57:17-18

17 For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.

18I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.

The word frowardly is the hebrew word showbab and means:

1. backsliding, backturning, apostate, recusant, faithless

refusing to submit, comply,

But Gods Promise to them while in rebellion is that He will heal them ! This is the same word heal in Isa 53:5

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

So His stripes, meaning His death heals our apostate, rebellion, our walking frowardly.
    The condition we met for the healing was our walking in rebellion and faithlessness !