Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

Nanja

Conditionalism is antichrist !3

Here again, another scripture passage that shows Gods Saving Mercy is applied to His Elect without them meeting any conditions and while they are walking contrary to God in rebellion

Isa 57:17-18

17 For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.

18I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.

The word frowardly is the hebrew word showbab and means:

1. backsliding, backturning, apostate, recusant, faithless

refusing to submit, comply,

But Gods Promise to them while in rebellion is that He will heal them ! This is the same word heal in Isa 53:5

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

So His stripes, meaning His death heals our apostate, rebellion, our walking frowardly. The condition we met for the healing was our walking in rebellion and faithlessness !

Thank you for this timely study on Conditionalism is antichrist!

We see this false gospel of works preached everyday here by many antichrist ministers.

They emphatically state that Salvation is not of works, but yet insist that some condition on the sinner's part must be met such as: call upon the Lord, accept Him, receive Him, seek Him, obey His commands, come to God as a repentant sinner, or that they have placed their faith in Him, which is their own faith of the flesh (`iddah)!

All these conditions they have attached to becoming saved are an abomination to God Rom. 8:8; Is. 64:6
which proves them to be hypocritical liars, thus exposing themselves for the false ministers that they are 2 Cor. 11:13!

But those God Loved and were given Grace from Everlasting John 3:16; Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9, He quickens them out of spiritual death to Life because they were already reconciled to Him Rom. 5:10 by their Surety Christ Jesus.

This is God's Promise to His Sheep whom Christ their Chief Shepherd died for John 10:11:

1 Pet. 2:24-25
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Thus He says to them Live Ezek. 16:6, and they shall indeed!

~~~~~

beloved57

Thank you for this timely study on Conditionalism is antichrist!

We see this false gospel of works preached everyday here by many antichrist ministers.

They emphatically state that Salvation is not of works, but yet insist that some condition on the sinner's part must be met such as: call upon the Lord, accept Him, receive Him, seek Him, obey His commands, come to God as a repentant sinner, or that they have placed their faith in Him, which is their own faith of the flesh (`iddah)!

All these conditions they have attached to becoming saved are an abomination to God Rom. 8:8; Is. 64:6
which proves them to be hypocritical liars, thus exposing themselves for the false ministers that they are 2 Cor. 11:13!

But those God Loved and were given Grace from Everlasting John 3:16; Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9, He quickens them out of spiritual death to Life because they were already reconciled to Him Rom. 5:10 by their Surety Christ Jesus.

This is God's Promise to His Sheep whom Christ their Chief Shepherd died for John 10:11:

1 Pet. 2:24-25
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Thus He says to them Live Ezek. 16:6, and they shall indeed!

~~~~~
Amen Sister!

beloved57

Who goes into the lake of fire the second death ?

Rev 20:14

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. See also Rev 21:8

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The lake of fire and the second death are the same, for remember Jesus words here Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Hence the lake of fire and the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels are the same, for we read again in Rev 20:10

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Now who are them that go into the second death, the lake of fire ? Its all for whom Christ did not die for, whom He did not taste death for as those here Heb 2:9

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Because by this same taste of death, He destroyed the devil who also had the power of death Heb 2:14

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death[tasting death Vs 9] he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Also to the same point John wrote 1 Jn 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Now the devils power of death and evil works is to bring accusations against them God Loves and Christ died for, which accusations consist of they being by nature guilty of being lawbreakers, sinners and transgressors against Gods Law, which leads to death, even the second death, and heres why, found in 1 Cor 15:56

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

beloved57

Who goes into the lake of fire the second death ?2

Who goes into the lake of fire the second death ?2

You see death is the result of sin being charged to ones account against Gods law, for the second death as is all death is but the wages of sin being charged Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

But those Christ died for, tasted death for Heb 2:9, He has already for them satisfied the wage of death, Gods Justice for them. Yes the second death owed them for all their sins has been met with through Jesus Christ, He died the second death they merited for their sins against Gods Law which constitutes sin, which constitutes death 1 Cor 15:56

And that Justice die them was death, even the second death, hence none for whom Christ died can justly be cast into the lake of fire, which is the second death.

God would be unjust to have it so, it would be injustice charged against Him, and it would have made Christ's death for them in vain. Now those who teach that any sinner Christ tasted death for Heb 2:9, can and does go into the second death, the lake of fire, they teach that God is unjust, and they are liars as these Rev 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

So who goes into the lake of fire, the second death ? Its simple, them whom Christ did not taste death for Heb 2:9 !

KingdomRose

Re. post #1

Humans have free will....otherwise we would not be responsible for our actions.

"The man of sin" is Apostate Christianity....all religions that claim to follow Christ but really don't. The description of this "man of sin" at 2 Thessalonians 2:3,4 is familiar to us when we think of the pomp and circumstance of the Vatican, is it not?

When the last Apostle died around the end of the 1st century, then Paul's warning in verse 6 became a reality. The Apostate "Christian" Church really went all out to deceive people. See Acts 20:29,30; 2 Peter 2:1-3; 2 Timothy 4:3,4.

beloved57

Re. post #1

"The man of sin" is Apostate Christianity....all religions that claim to follow Christ but really don't. The description of this "man of sin" at 2 Thessalonians 2:3,4 is familiar to us when we think of the pomp and circumstance of the Vatican, is it not?

When the last Apostle died around the end of the 1st century, then Paul's warning in verse 6 became a reality. The Apostate "Christian" Church really went all out to deceive people. See Acts 20:29,30; 2 Peter 2:1-3; 2 Timothy 4:3,4.
Did you read and understand the points I made in post 1?

Nanja

You see death is the result of sin being charged to ones account against Gods law, for the second death as is all death is but the wages of sin being charged Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

But those Christ died for, tasted death for Heb 2:9, He has already for them satisfied the wage of death, Gods Justice for them. Yes the second death owed them for all their sins has been met with through Jesus Christ, He died the second death they merited for their sins against Gods Law which constitutes sin, which constitutes death 1 Cor 15:56

And that Justice die them was death, even the second death, hence none for whom Christ died can justly be cast into the lake of fire, which is the second death.

God would be unjust to have it so, it would be injustice charged against Him, and it would have made Christ's death for them in vain. Now those who teach that any sinner Christ tasted death for Heb 2:9, can and does go into the second death, the lake of fire, they teach that God is unjust, and they are liars as these Rev 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

So who goes into the lake of fire, the second death ? Its simple, them whom Christ did not taste death for Heb 2:9 !

Amen, and that's because God never had chosen them to become His Adopted Sons Eph. 1:4-5.
For the only portion of mankind that Christ tasted death for were His Sons:

Heb. 2:10
For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

No human can choose by his own freewill to become a Son of God!

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen, and that's because God never had chosen them to become His Adopted Sons Eph. 1:4-5.
For the only portion of mankind that Christ tasted death for were His Sons:

Heb. 2:10
For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

No human can choose by his own freewill to become a Son of God!

~~~~~
Amen!

Epoisses

God chose the world to be saved in Christ. The elect are the ones who actually have faith and believe in him. Knuckleheads like B57 and Nanja are unbelieving goats.

beloved57

God chose the world to be saved in Christ. The elect are the ones who actually have faith and believe in him. Knuckleheads like B57 and Nanja are unbelieving goats.
Post 1984 did you read and understand the points made with scripture?

beloved57

Re. post #1

Post 1984, did you read and understand it?

beloved57

What sinners receive repentance ?

Repentance is a gift which accompanies salvation, its given to Gods elect Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Acts 11:18

18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

The gentiles here granted repentance are part of the Israel granted repentance in Acts 5:31, Christ is their Savior.

Now repentance is given to the elect of God, the Israel of God. It can be said also to be given to the sheep of God or Christ. Lets read the parable of the lost sheep in Lk 15:1-7

Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.

2 And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.

3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying,

4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

Notice vs 6, the shepherd found his sheep that was lost ! And that is what constituted its repentance Vs 7

Repentance is not given to all men who are sinners without exception, but sinners that belong to Christ's sheepfold. For Christ lays down His life for the Lost sheep of the house of israel Jn 10:15 ; Matt 15:24; Lk 15:4,6

Nanja

What sinners receive repentance ?

Repentance is a gift which accompanies salvation, its given to Gods elect Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Acts 11:18

18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

The gentiles here granted repentance are part of the Israel granted repentance in Acts 5:31, Christ is their Savior.

Now repentance is given to the elect of God, the Israel of God. It can be said also to be given to the sheep of God or Christ. Lets read the parable of the lost sheep in Lk 15:1-7

Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.

2 And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.

3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying,

4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

Notice vs 6, the shepherd found his sheep that was lost ! And that is what constituted its repentance Vs 7

Repentance is not given to all men who are sinners without exception, but sinners that belong to Christ's sheepfold. For Christ lays down His life for the Lost sheep of the house of israel Jn 10:15 ; Matt 15:24; Lk 15:4,6

So True! Repentance is a Gift from God to Particular Sinners who were Chosen in Christ before the foundation to have remission of sins Eph. 1:4-7: All the Elect, Christ's Sheep; or the Children of the Kingdom, the Good Seed Jesus spoke of in the parable of the sower.

But, it was never an offer to the tares / children of the devil to choose to perform to get themselves saved, as freewill religion falsely teaches.

Mat. 13:38-39
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

~~~~~

beloved57

So True! Repentance is a Gift from God to Particular Sinners who were Chosen in Christ before the foundation to have remission of sins Eph. 1:4-7: All the Elect, Christ's Sheep; or the Children of the Kingdom, the Good Seed Jesus spoke of in the parable of the sower.

But, it was never an offer to the tares / children of the devil to choose to perform to get themselves saved, as freewill religion falsely teaches.

Mat. 13:38-39
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

~~~~~
Also look at the parable of the lost coin in Lk 15:8-10 . The lost coin is passive in its being found, which issues into repentance. Sinners can only become active in repentance once they have been found by their seeking Saviour and His Spirit.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nanja

Also look at the parable of the lost coin in Lk 15:8-10 . The lost coin is passive in its being found, which issues into repentance. Sinners can only become active in repentance once they have been found by their seeking Saviour and His Spirit.

Yes, completely passive. The woman is the one who lights the candle , sweeps the house, and seeks diligently, and finds!

Ezek. 36:26-27
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

beloved57

Yes, completely passive. The woman is the one who lights the candle , sweeps the house, and seeks diligently, and finds!

Ezek. 36:26-27
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
Who would you say the woman represents, Christ or the Spirit ?