Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

KingdomRose

This is why I believe this is True !

2 Thess 2:1-4

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Isa 14:13-14

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Man's own freewill by far is the most believed and popular religious conviction throughout the whole world. Rev 13:1;5-8

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

It's adherents are linked to all the various denominations, and sects, yes, even the non religious adhere to man's freewill.

So John writes Rev 13:16

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

That is all follow this deadly concept or philosophy of man's freewill !

Well, you've taken two metaphorical passages and blown them up into dogma that is the foundation of many false Christian denominations. Your idea of "man's freewill" doesn't fit in with these passages, BTW.

2Thessalonians 2:3-10 speaks of the great Apostacy that would engulf the world, after the last Apostle died (which was John around 98 A.D.). The world has documented the rise of this false Christian movement, and it can be seen to have grown to an institution that has as its victims almost 3 billion people. (See Matthew 7:13,14 for Jesus' comment on that.)

The "son of destruction," or, the "son of perdition," or, the "man of sin," is a composite "man." The Scriptures use words in the singular to describe something with MANY people involved. E.G. the nation of Israel is called by the singular name of "Jacob, Ephraim, or Judah," and so forth. Such is the case here in 2 Thessalonians. This "man of sin" is the empire of false religion, particularly false Christendom. When you read its description there in 2 Thess., you can see how it applies to the attitudes of well-known clergy....vicars of Christ on Earth, as they say.

In verse 7 Paul indicates that the "sin" of this "man" is already at work right then in the latter part of the 1st century, but it would really take over when he and the other Apostles were dead. This "son of perdition" is also referred to in Revelation as a harlot. Sometimes even the nation of Israel was referred to as a harlot in the Scriptures (e.g., Ezekiel 16:22-41), so it is nothing new to assign a composite characteristic to something that is referred to in the singular. This "man of sin" and "the Harlot, Babylon the Great (Revelation 17-18)," are labels for the religious dominance existing in the world today. Look also at the descriptions of "Babylon the Great." Do they not describe what we've seen in the major religions today, esp. the fore-front example in Christendom? (See Rev.17:4,18; 18:3,7.)

Now, a different "individual," or, empire of sorts is referred to in Revelation chapter 13. This "beast" is said by the leaders of so-called Christianity to be "the Antichrist," but they also say that the "man of lawlessness" in 2 Thess. is "the Antichrist." No.....this "beast" is the same composite structure that the Harlot of Babylon is riding on---the governments of the world. To fall for the trap mentioned in verses 16 & 17 of the "marks" of the beast, one would be lending their support and allegience to the "beast," or, the governments. A mark on the hand means active support to the beast, and the mark on the forehead means mental allegience to this governmental beast.

"Free will" is not a "religious conviction." What I have posted here, I believe, deserves attention. Please don't just skip over it.

KingdomRose

I'm Thanking Him also, because those comments of mine are the
result of studying the Truths contained in your threads over time.
God has used them to increase my knowledge and understanding
of His Word 1 Cor. 2:13, which He knows how much I crave!

I appreciate you Brother, and may God continue to Bless you Richly! :)

~~~~~

Truths??? I'm sorry, but I don't think so. Anyone who rejects the truth of free will is not worth listening to.

:kookoo:

beloved57

kingdomr

Well, you've taken two metaphorical passages and blown them up into dogma that is the foundation of many false Christian denominations. Your idea of "man's freewill" doesn't fit in with these passages, BTW.

You quoted a post of mine, now did you read it carefully and understand the points I made with scripture ?

beloved57

Dead to the Law, Who and How and when ?

Dead to the Law, Who and How and when ?

Rom 7:1-4

Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Now who is Dead to the Law ? Paul is writing to Believers in Rome, and writes:

"Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ"

He means brethren in the Faith Rom 1:7-8

7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

How did they become dead to the Law ? Was it by their Faith/Obedience to the Gospel ? The answer is NO ! It was by the Body of Christ, meaning in the fact that Christ died, or was crucified, was buried, and risen again for them 1 Cor 15:3-4 !

When ? From Gods Eternal Perspective of things, it was done before the World began, in so much Christ was ordained to die in time 1 Pet 1:20

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Even stated to be slain from the foundation of the World Rev 13:8

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

So literally from Gods Knowledge and perspective of the Believer in Jesus, they were dead to the law by the body of Christ before the world began.

What dies being dead to the law mean ? It means dead to its consequence of death, and the curse due to ones sins. It has no authority to condemn us due to our violations and sins against it, all the days of our lives. While others whom Christ did not die for are under His Wrath and Condemnation because of the curse of the law abides upon them Jn 3:18,36 these whom Christ died for are not, no not even when and while they are in unbelief ! Because they have been made dead to the Law, by the Body of Christ, His doing and dying !

Gurucam

The biggest sin against Christians, by pretend Christians:

The biggest sin against Christians, by pretend Christians:

Christians are not at in any way associated with the law of sin and death. Only false Christians project that Christians are under the law of sin and death.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
1 There is therefore now (since 2000 odd years ago) no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Christians are 'in Christ Jesus'. Are you 'in Christ Jesus'? Are you 'in Christ Jesus' and therefore free from the law of sin and death? Or are you still using the law of sin and death. If you use the law of sin and death, even in the slightest way, you are totally under all the law of sin and death and you are absolutely not a Christian. For the past 2000 odd years, (real, not fake) Christians have been fighting very hard against people (false Christians) who esteem the law of sin and death and promote those as part of Christianity. They are children of the flesh who live to persecute children of God (Christians). Children of the flesh delight in the law of sin and death. Children of God delight in the law of the Spirit of life in Christin Jesus.

The Lord Jesus will avenge this false teachings and seriously punish those who corruptly promoted the law of sin and death as part of Christianity. Such people practice spiritual wickedness.

Ephesians: 6 KJV N.T.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

What indeed is spiritual wickedness? Spiritual wickedness is to promote the law of sin and death and deny the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. This is the common practice in traditional Christianity. Are you among these people who believe and promote that the law of sin and death is part of Christianity (i.e. being in Christ Jesus)? Do you do this absolutely evil things? Are you practicing spiritual wickedness. Your judgment day is at hand.

Christianity is firmly and unequivocally anchored in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and this makes Christians free from the law of sin and death which is the Ten Commandments. Christianity has nothing to do with the law of sin and death. The law of sin and death is the Ten Commandments which is a curse.

The law of sin and death are for the Jews and other O.T. people. Those are absolutely not for Christians. If you, in the least way, esteem and/or use the ten commandments you are an Old person you are not a New person in Christ. The Lord Jesus has benefited you nothing. You are among Old Testament people. And you guys must remain in your own moorings and say nothing and do nothing to Christians. If, in the slightest way, you come among aspiring Christians and Christians and promote your law of sin and death, you will be punished very severely because you are inevitably a false prophet of the kind mentioned in the following:

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Do not be a false brethren who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that you might bring us into bondage under the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments).

False prophets who came in Jesus' name promote that bondage does not mean the law of sin and death. This is false. What is this bondage? This bondage is to be under the law of sin and death, i.e. the Ten Commandments. Do not be misled by false prophets who came in Jesus' name, the following is how the KJV N.T. describes bondage:

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. (Bondage is to use or be under the law of sin and death in the slightest way)
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

1 There is therefore now (since 2000 odd years ago) no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
(free to transgress the law)

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
(justification to transgress the law)

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(liberty to transgress the law)

Christians have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and death, the Ten Commandments and get no sin, when they live according to the law of Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make them free from the law of sin and death.

There is no sin more grave than spiritual wickedness. Spiritual wickedness is to promote the law of sin and death and deny the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

Actually all other sins can be forgiven. However, denial/blasphemy of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is not forgivable at any place or time. That is a one way ticket to hell inside the earth with Satan for . . .

Notice that the billion strong tradition Christians commonly believe and promote that the law of sin and death are part of Christianity. This is not surprising. The Lord Jesus knew that the very great majority will be false prophets or accept false prophets. The Lord knew that the very great majority, (at least a billion people) will actively desecrate, deny and undermine His sacred teachings. He prophesied that many will be called but only a few chosen.

Are you among the billion strong traditional Christians who actively desecrate, deny, blaspheme and undermine the sacred teachings of the Lord Jesus?

Please read this thoroughly and ask me any question. I will guide you to truth as very clearly confirmed literally by revelations in the KJV N.T. before too late is the cry.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The law of sin and death is not 'done away with' for everyone:

The law of sin and death is not 'done away with' for everyone:

The Lord Jesus did not say that the law of sin and death is 'done away with' for everyone:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The Lord Jesus said that the law of sin and death are 'done way with' for those who embraced and live according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus for this makes one free from the law of sin and death.

Those who want to, in any way, use and/or esteem the law of sin and death are indeed free to do so. They have benefited nothing from the Lord Jesus and they will be judged and punished under the Old system. And there is no hope under that system (all the world may become guilty before God). Indeed under the Old system, all fall short of the glory of God. Those who remain under the Old system are simply not under the New system.

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. (Bondage is to use or be under the law of sin and death in the slightest way)
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

There is no fight. There is no need for fighting. For the past 2000 years there were separate places on earth for those who esteem the law of sin and death and for those who esteem the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. Each set of people were given to stay in their respective (different) moorings and respect the other set.

The grave sin is that for the past 2000 odd years some people who choose to remain under the law of sin and death have been coming among aspiring Christians, as false brethren and spies to seek to return aspiring Christians and Christians to bondage under the law of sin and death. They have successfully corrupted at least a billion people who comprise traditional Christianity. These billion have all fallen by the way side. They are on the left side. They are lost goats. This result is according to the Lord Jesus who prophesied that many will be called but few chosen. He prophesied that many false prophets will come in His name and misguide many . . . so be it.

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

This denial of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus so as to return aspiring Christians to bondage under the law of sin and death, is not forgivable at any place or time.

"The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus" is a life that is informed and led by the Holy Ghost through direct communion with and unconditional obedience to, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Under "The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus" lifestyle one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. If you do not know that this is the Christian way of life then you have been consistently misled by false prophets who came in Jesus' name.

Then you do not know the Lord Jesus and He does not know you. You are in a very sad and unfortunate state. At all times, those under the law of sin and death has only one place to go. Now one make it under the law of sin and death. The ten commandments is by definition sin and death. Death means 'the dead' who is inevitably buried by their dead counterpart in the earth, which is hell with Satan.

If in addition to the above, one has denied, blasphemed and undermined the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes on free from the law of sin and death, one is doomed in this world and the world to come. One is in deep trouble. The Lord Jesus is not likely to return in a physical body to shout out to such a one to rise out of the earth at some future time. Seem that the billion strong traditional Christians are in this sad predicament (and they hold onto and argue for, their folly, with arrogance).

Among traditional Christians, foolishness (that which is foolishness with God) prevails, with arrogance and brazenness, to the total exclusion of truth and (authentic) Christianity.

Last edited:

Nanja

Rom 7:1-4

Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Now who is Dead to the Law ? Paul is writing to Believers in Rome, and writes:

"Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ"

He means brethren in the Faith Rom 1:7-8

7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

How did they become dead to the Law ? Was it by their Faith/Obedience to the Gospel ? The answer is NO ! It was by the Body of Christ, meaning in the fact that Christ died, or was crucified, was buried, and risen again for them 1 Cor 15:3-4 !

When ? From Gods Eternal Perspective of things, it was done before the World began, in so much Christ was ordained to die in time 1 Pet 1:20

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Even stated to be slain from the foundation of the World Rev 13:8

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

So literally from Gods Knowledge and perspective of the Believer in Jesus, they were dead to the law by the body of Christ before the world began.

What dies being dead to the law mean ? It means dead to its consequence of death, and the curse due to ones sins. It has no authority to condemn us due to our violations and sins against it, all the days of our lives. While others whom Christ did not die for are under His Wrath and Condemnation because of the curse of the law abides upon them Jn 3:18,36 these whom Christ died for are not, no not even when and while they are in unbelief ! Because they have been made dead to the Law, by the Body of Christ, His doing and dying !

Those who are become dead to the Law by the Body of Christ, are God's Elect Children
who were Chosen In Union with Him before the foundation of the World to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7.

So, when Christ was crucified, because they were In Him, God had reckoned them also crucified together with Christ Gal. 2:20, because of His One Act of Obedience Rom. 5:19.

Rom. 6:6-7
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

These verses only apply to a remnant Rom 11:5; those who were in Elective Union with Christ, but not all of humanity.

~~~~~

beloved57

Those who are become dead to the Law by the Body of Christ, are God's Elect Children
who were Chosen In Union with Him before the foundation of the World to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7.

So, when Christ was crucified, because they were In Him, God had reckoned them also crucified together with Christ Gal. 2:20, because of His One Act of Obedience Rom. 5:19.

Rom. 6:6-7
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

These verses only apply to a remnant Rom 11:5; those who were in Elective Union with Christ, but not all of humanity.

~~~~~
Amen!

Gurucam

Truth is simple and clear, as follows:

Truth is simple and clear, as follows:

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.

One is not a Christian if: one did not totally accept and practice God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and death (the ten commandments) while living according to the life in the Spirit of Christ Jesus.

Those who in any way use or esteem the law of sin and death (the ten commandments) are not Christian. They are simply false Christians. Christ has profit them/you nothing. They have been misled by false prophets who came in Jesus name.

Calling such people 'the elect' is a non-issue. It is not consequential. The path to being Christian is very clearly defined in the KJV N.T.:

A Christian is simply one who has embraced the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which gives one God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and death and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Do not let any one (false brethren) misled you and put you under the law of sin and death. To be entangled in the slightest way with the law of sin and death (the ten commandments) is certain spiritual death, sin and delivery into hell, inside the depths of earth with Satan. No one makes it under the law of sin and death:

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.

This is not about winning arguments and/or supporting each other in that which is foolishness for God. This is about getting to truth so that one knows truth. Then one will not err. Then one will be among the chosen few and not be among the billion or so who do not know truth and so err and do not make it. (many are called and few chosen)

The Lord confirmed that those who do not know truth err and are not chosen. He also confirmed that many are called and few chosen. He alse confirmed that many will come in his name and mislead many.

The billion people in traditional Christianity cannot be the few who have it right and are chosen.

Please awaken.

Last edited:

beloved57

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.

One is not a Christian if: one did not totally accept and practice God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and death (the ten commandments) while living according to the life in the Spirit of Christ Jesus.

Those who in any way use or esteem the law of sin and death (the ten commandments) are not Christian. They are simply false Christians. Christ has profit them/you nothing. They have been misled by false prophets who came in Jesus name.

Calling such people 'the elect' is a non-issue. It is not consequential. The path to being Christian is very clearly defined in the KJV N.T.:

A Christian is simply one who has embraced the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which gives one God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and death and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

Do not let any one (false brethren) misled you and put you under the law of sin and death. To be entangled in the slightest way with the law of sin and death (the ten commandments) is certain spiritual death, sin and delivery into hell, inside the depths of earth with Satan. No one makes it under the law of sin and death:

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.

This is not about winning arguments and/or supporting each other in that which is foolishness for God. This is about getting to truth so that one knows truth. Then one will not err. Then one will be among the chosen few and not be among the billion or so who do not know truth and so err and do not make it. (many are called and few chosen)

The Lord confirmed that those who do not know truth err and are not chosen. He also confirmed that many are called and few chosen. He alse confirmed that many will come in his name and mislead many.

The billion people in traditional Christianity cannot be the few who have it right and are chosen.

Please awaken.

Post 1947. Did you read it and understand the points made, whether you agree or not ?

beloved57

You make Christ die in vain !

You make Christ die in vain !

Gal 2:21

21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

What this scripture is saying, If Righteousness before God comes by Law keeping, or by man having to do something that is required and or enjoined, a rule of action, doing a precept or injunction, then Christ has died in vain for that one.

The word law here is given its widest latitude which covers any and all conditions done by man, such an action is righteousness by doing the law. The word law here nomos means:

usage, custom, law; in NT: of law in general, plur: of divine laws; of a force or influence impelling to action; of the Mosaic law; meton: of the books which contain the law, the Pentateuch, the Old Testament scriptures in general.

of any law whatsoever: διά ποίου νόμου; Romans 3:27; νόμος δικαιοσύνης, a law or rule producing a state approved of God, i. e. by the observance of which we are approved of God,

In this regard many make Faith/ the act of believing a Law ! Now such thinking repudiates the Righteousness that comes by Grace. The Truth of the matter is this, that Righteousness comes upon individuals simply by Christ dying for them, that is His Death in obedience made them Righteous Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Also Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

By the Righteousness of One, that is the living and dying of Jesus Christ, Justification came upon all them He lived and died for. The Word Justification here is the greek word dikaiósis and means:

acquittal, justifying, justification, a process of absolution. The origin of the word is dikaioó and means:

the act of pronouncing righteous, acquittal

His Obedience unto death which makes them Righteous also means its by His Cross Phil 2:8, and so because ones Righteousness before God is the result of the Cross of Christ, they boast in the Cross of Christ Gal 6:14

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

The Cross alone gives one a True Righteous standing before God. The True Believers Glory is exclusively in the Cross of Christ, for the Righteousness that he or she has, and the Eternal Glory that shall accompany it, its exclusively the result of Christ and Him Crucified. If one is to ever say that I am Righteous before God because I believed, or because I had Faith, then thats Righteousness which cometh by the Law, and it frustrates the Grace of God, and it makes Christ's death to be of no effect, because I have given the Glory due to Christ and His Cross Work which makes one Righteous, and given it to my act, something I done that makes me Righteous before God, hence falling from Grace !

beloved57

Why are they made Righteous ?

Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Now this is a Gospel Truth revealed that false christianity cannot and will not receive, but yet its plainly taught in the scripture, which is, all those for whom Christ died, that is His One obedience in this scripture, are made righteous before God, by that fact alone. Its because when He died for them, by having their sins charged to Him, a corresponding swap was Judicially made, in that , those He died for, their sins were charged to Him, His Justifying Righteousness was charged to them, which is proclaimed in the Gospel of their reconciliation 2 Cor 5:19-21

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

in particular Vs 21, this scripture declares mutual imputation, so its impossible for anyone Christ died for, by that fact alone, not to be made righteous by His death! So they are made Righteous by corresponding imputation, their sins to Him, His Righteousness to them !Rom 5:19

Now this is a Gospel Truth revealed that false christianity cannot and will not receive, but yet its plainly taught in the scripture, which is, all those for whom Christ died, that is His One obedience in this scripture, are made righteous before God, by that fact alone. Its because when He died for them, by having their sins charged to Him, a corresponding swap was Judicially made, in that , those He died for, their sins were charged to Him, His Justifying Righteousness was charged to them, which is proclaimed in the Gospel of their reconciliation 2 Cor 5:19-21

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

in particular Vs 21, this scripture declares mutual imputation, so its impossible for anyone Christ died for, by that fact alone, not to be made righteous by His death! So they are made Righteous by corresponding imputation, their sins to Him, His Righteousness to them !

Last edited:

beloved57

Why are they made Righteous ?2

Now every that is involved in this mutual imputation of their sins to Christ and His Righteousness to them, in due time the Spirit reveals it to them by means of the Gospel, by which He confirms their conjoinment in it, Jn 16:14

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

He [The Spirit] reveals to them that imputed righteousness of God [through Christ] we read of in 2 Cor 5:21

And Cp Rom 1:17

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

They're the same " The Righteousness of God" and all who secretly have it charged to their account because of the mutual imputation of their sins to Christ, and His Righteousness to them, shall have it made known to them by the Spirit of God in the Gospel !

Nanja

Rom 5:19

in particular Vs 21, this scripture declares mutual imputation, so its impossible for anyone Christ died for, by that fact alone, not to be made righteous by His death! So they are made Righteous by corresponding imputation, their sins to Him, His Righteousness to them !Rom 5:19

Why are they made Righteous ?2

Now every that is involved in this mutual imputation of their sins to Christ and His Righteousness to them, in due time the Spirit reveals it to them by means of the Gospel, by which He confirms their conjoinment in it, Jn 16:14

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

He [The Spirit] reveals to them that imputed righteousness of God [through Christ] we read of in 2 Cor 5:21

And Cp Rom 1:17

They're the same " The Righteousness of God" and all who secretly have it charged to their account because of the mutual imputation of their sins to Christ, and His Righteousness to them, shall have it made known to them by the Spirit of God in the Gospel !

TY for this edifying study!

This shall be revealed in the Gospel to every Elect sinner Christ died for. The Spirit given them in New Birth shows it to them by giving them the Fruit of Faith to Believe on Christ Phil. 1:29 and the Gospel; a strong Assurance 1 Thes. 1:5 of the mutual imputation of their sins to Christ their Surety, and His Righteousness to them.

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~

beloved57

TY for this edifying study!

This shall be revealed in the Gospel to every Elect sinner Christ died for. The Spirit given them in New Birth shows it to them by giving them the Fruit of Faith to Believe on Christ Phil. 1:29 and the Gospel; a strong Assurance 1 Thes. 1:5 of the mutual imputation of their sins to Christ their Surety, and His Righteousness to them.

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~
Amen Sister!