Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

Problem: "Truths"?

Authored by the same One who authors lies/deceit?

You gotta be drinking.

It's impossible to know the difference between truth and deceit if one doesn't know if he's deceived. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

God authored deceit; remember?

Now deal with the Truths of posts 1069-70, 72-73 Explain what I explained here, see if you understood my logic !

blackbirdking

Why does it matter if God chooses whom goes to hell or not when all deserve to go to hell due to sin?

All deserve to got hell because God caused them to sin? Whoa.....?

Even you don't believe that. If you throw your kids into the street, they deserve to get run over by a truck? You actually profess to believe that? and call that good? No way; you don't believe that; you wouldn't even think that about your dog.

Or would you?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

Even you don't believe that. If you throw your kids into the street, they deserve to get run over by a truck? You actually profess to believe that? and call that good? No way; you don't believe that; you wouldn't even think that about your dog.

Or would you?

This reminds me of amazing things people say in politics. In this wicked modern age, most use trick questions and auto suggestions loaded with new age positive thinking to lead crowds to fight against smaller wise people who don't talk too much.

I really don't want to go there. I'm meditating. My zen friend warns me of too much chatter people do for greed..

blackbirdking

This reminds me of amazing things people say in politics. In this wicked modern age, most use trick questions and auto suggestions loaded with new age positive thinking to lead crowds to fight against smaller wise people who don't talk too much.

LOOK AT YOUR OWN POSTS; YOU POSTED TO ME THAT YOU'RE NOT CALVINIST; NOW YOU DEFEND YOUR OWN IDEAS NOT CALVIN'S.

I really don't want to go there. I'm meditating. My zen friend warns me of too much chatter people do for greed..

Don't blame you one bit; if I thought God caused sin I wouldn't want to go there either. Unless of course I was looking for truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Or would you?

Good point!

beloved57

Or would you?

Now deal with the Truths of posts 1069-70, 72-73 Explain what I explained here, see if you understood my logic !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Rationalization? Are you caught up in it?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
LOOK AT YOUR OWN POSTS; YOU POSTED TO ME THAT YOU'RE NOT CALVINIST; NOW YOU DEFEND YOUR OWN IDEAS NOT CALVIN'S.

Don't blame you one bit; if I thought God caused sin I wouldn't want to go there either. Unless of course I was looking for truth.

Calvinism uses the bible and I use the bible so, both of us use the same source and you trick me into saying something I really don't need to say. I'm not into anti calvinism cause they ask stupid questions that makes the bible look dumb.

beloved57

I can't understand your "logic". You want me to believe what the author of all lies/sin wrote.

Why should I believe that?

I did not ask you to believe it !

You seem to have rehearsed other things I stated about God ordaining sin, so why not rehearse the points of the posts 1069-70,72-73 ?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Rationalization? Are you caught up in it?

I caught up with it in my past posts years ago and is searchable. Why should I get into repetitive postings when I can move on with calvinism and the proof texts they use to prove there theology. You really have to pay attention. By nature, man don't want things you guys think man should want.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvinism uses the bible and I use the bible so, both of us use the same source and you trick me into saying something I really don't need to say. I'm not into anti calvinism cause they ask stupid questions that makes the bible look dumb.

Are you sure it doesn't just make you look dumb?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I caught up with it in my past posts years ago and is searchable. Why should I get into repetitive postings when I can move on with calvinism and the proof texts they use to prove there theology. You really have to pay attention. By nature, man don't want things you guys think man should want.

Pay attention to what?