Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

If our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:2

If our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:2

Now both the elect and non elect are by nature in a Lost state and not able to understand the Gospel because our minds our blinded. Eph 4:18

18 having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Here its blindness of the mind 2 Cor 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

This verse also shows us that we believe with our mind when its not blinded !

Now with the Non Elect, the children of the wicked one Matt 13:38

the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

God is pleased for them to permanently to remain in a lost state, so the Gospel to them will remain hid from their darkened understanding, and to them it will serve as a Savor of death unto death 2 Cor 2:15-16

15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

16 to the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life

That word perish in Vs 15 is actually the same word for Lost in 2 Cor 4:3

And to them, the Gospel is sent for the purpose of death unto death ! God who has purposed not to save them, nor convert them but to confirm them in a lost state, so we read as it is written Jn 12:39-40

39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,

40 He[God] hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

God is against their conversion. That word heal is the same word used in 1 Peter 2:24

24 who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

But Christ's stripes did not heal them because they were not those He died for !

If Christ's stripes did heal them, God would not prevent their conversion !

God gives the non elect a spirit of slumber to the things of God Rom 11:8

according as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear) unto this day. See Isa 29:10

That they should not see the Son as here Jn 6:40

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

God here is against the conversion of the non elect having predetermined them to a permanent lost state. That's really what 2 Cor 4:3-4 is teaching !

Even though the Elect experience that same Lost condition as the children of the wicked one, God has predestined that they are delivered from it by the death of Christ which doeth heal them 1 Pet 2:24, and so they are by New Birth given Eyes to see and ears to hear, and heart to understand and be healed !

Last edited:

beloved57

Believing on Christ is a Work to do !

Believing on Christ is a Work to do !

The adversaries of the Gospel of God's free grace have backed themselves up in a corner, by making Faith or Believing an condition to Salvation, the reason why, is because believing on Christ is a Law, a Command, something that must me done. When The Philippian Jailor saked Paul what must I DO to be saved, Paul replied, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. Read it right here Acts 16:30-31

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do/perform/act to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Now the response as to what he must do or perform is this Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. The Believing is something he the jailor must perform. The word believe here in the greek is the verb pisteuō and means:

I.
to think to be true, to be persuaded of, to credit, place confidence in
A.
of the thing believed
i.
to credit, have confidence

B.
in a moral or religious reference
i.
used in the NT of the conviction and trust to which a man is impelled by a certain inner and higher prerogative and law of soul

ii.
to trust in Jesus or God as able to aid either in obtaining or in doing something: saving faith
iii.
mere acknowledgment of some fact or event: intellectual faith

II.
to entrust a thing to one, i.e. his fidelity
A.
to be intrusted with a thing

Also, it an aorist active imperative ! Now whats an Imperative ?

of the nature of or expressing a command; commanding.

The imperative mood is a command or instruction given to the hearer, charging the hearer to carry out or perform a certain action.

Believing on the Name of Christ for Salvation is a commandment to obey, an Imperative, something a person must DO, act, perform.

Read here 1 Jn 3:23

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Now the command here is to believe on the name of God's Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.

That's evangelical obedience after hearing the Gospel of Repentnace and Remission of sins in His Nam Lk 24:47

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Now the command to believe in 1 Jn 3:23 is in the aorist tense, and denotes a once and for all believing, for this is initial conversion belief like with the Jailor in Acts 16:30-31

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

So Believing on the Name of the Son of God for Salvation is a work, its keeping a commandment, so those who teach that believing on Christ as a condition to getting saved, you are teaching salvation by works, by keeping commandments, which doeth deny Salvation by Grace through Faith, and not of works !

beloved57

How freewill salvation perverts God's Justice !

How freewill salvation perverts God's Justice !

Those false teachers that tell us that Jesus Christ die for all the sinners amongst mankind, and yet they say multitudes for whom He did die, go to hell in unbelief and in their sins Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins[plural].

They do pervert God's Justice and here's how; For its liken unto this: Say a man was found guilty of a multitude of crimes against the State, in this he is justly sentenced to serve 25yrs as his punishment for those crimes. Upon release 25 yrs later, the following few days, he is again arrested and tried and found guilty of those same crimes, and sentenced to 25 yrs again as his just due punishment. That would be unjust would it not ? Was not Justice already served for those Crimes ? Of course it has, this is just a miscarriage of Justice, by convicting a criminal twice for the same crimes, and punishing him for the same, after justice has already been satisfied for those crimes.

Yet this is the conclusion we must come to, once we teach that those for whom Christ died, died for all their sins, satisfying all of God's Law and Justice for their crimes against His Holy Law, and now yet again they are made liable for those same crimes or sins, and this makes God a perverter of Justice.

beloved57

How freewill salvation perverts God's Justice ! 2

How freewill salvation perverts God's Justice ! 2

Now some will say, they die in their sins because they did not believe ? That does not matter, that just shows they were not of His Sheep Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Which means, if they would have been of His Sheep that He died for as it is testified here Jn 10:15

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Then they would have believed !

But again, that's no excuse, because unbelief is part of the consequences of sin in the first place, wherein when man sinned He concluded them in Unbelief or Disobedience Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

The word concluded is key here, its the greek word sugkleivw:

to shut up together, enclose of a shoal of fishes in a net

to shut up on all sides, shut up completely

It means to imprison.

So while we are in unbelief, its a token of still being imprisoned for our crimes against God.

So to punish again men for their sins because they are in unbelief, is saying they are still being punished or imprisoned for their same crimes. So for God to punish those again that Christ died for their crimes, for their unbelief, its still a perversion of His Own Justice because He is punishing them for remaining under the very tokens of His displeasure that consigned them to prison in the first place. Now that God's Law and Justice has been satisfied for those He died for, the tokens of His displeasure ,imprisoned in unbelief, must be done away with , because no more sins are charged against them !

beloved57

How freewill salvation perverts God's Justice ! 3

How freewill salvation perverts God's Justice ! 3

You see, the reason why men don't believe is because they are imprisoned in unbelief, and cannot believe, they have their minds blinded by the god of this world 2 Cor 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

That's being imprisoned in Unbelief Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

For God has consigned (penned up) all men to disobedience, only that He may have mercy on them all [alike].

So you see, mans unbelief is but part of the wages of sin Rom 6:23, Hence those Christ died for must in the Justice of God be given Faith/Obedience, this is a token of them having had God's Law and Justice satisfied for all their sins by the Blood of Christ, that they have been redeemed from the penalty of sin, which unbelief is.

See forgiveness of sins, which Christ's blood effects , its the word Aphesis and means:

release from bondage or imprisonment
forgiveness or pardon, of sins (letting them go as if they had never been committed), remission of the penalty

Now understand, Forgiveness means the remission of the penalty of sin, which one consequence is imprisonment into unbelief or disobedience, so those whom Christ died for must be released from the imprisonment of unbelief !

So those whom Christ died for and did away with the penalty of their sins, which unbelief is a symptom of, it is given to them to believe on Christ as a matter of Justice Satisfied Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

Notice the word given here is the greek word Charizomai:

to do something pleasant or agreeable (to one), to do a favour to, gratify to show one's self gracious, kind, benevolent
to grant forgiveness, to pardon
to give graciously, give freely, bestow to forgive graciously to restore one to another
to preserve for one a person in peril

So the believing is evidence of having been forgiven by the Blood of Christ, it did for you satisfy the penalty demands of God's Law and Justice for your crimes.

Also notice that believing is given ON BEHALF OF CHRIST, For His Sake, not for the sake of the one believing, but its God's way of proving that He accepted His Son's Bloody Sacrifice as an Payment for their sins, Its the Father's rewarding His Son for His Work, that it was not in vain, for believers are Christ's Reward from the Law and Justice of His Father, for His Successful Work !

Isa 43:25

I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

And its given to believe on Him, for His Name Sake !

So, again, If one for whom Christ died, dies in unbelief in their sins Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Then God hath perverted Justice, which all whom falsely teach that Christ's Death was for all mankind without exception , are charging Him with !

beloved57

How freewill salvation perverts God's Justice ! 4

How freewill salvation perverts God's Justice ! 4

Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Unbelief is part of the death package for sin. The reason why men are
in unbelief or disobedience as per Rom 11:32

Its an consequence of their sin, for unbelief is a symptom of death spiritual and imprisonment.

When in Unbelief or disobedience we are in a imprisonment, enclosed in, meaning that we are totally separated/alienated from the Life of God. We are enclosed in apart from the life of God. We have no participation of that Life, and that is what spiritual death is, its alienation from the liberty and freedom of the Life of God, and so as long as we are in unbelief, we are but abiding in death, and its a token of the imprisonment due for our sins !

But now, for those whom Christ died and hath satisfied God's Law and Justice, they as an token of that fact, must be set free from sin and death and unbelief, for the Gift of God, through Jesus Christ, has set them free from the penalty of their sins, so unbelief must be reversed as an evidence of it.

That's why Jesus said of those who heard His Ministry and believed not, it meant they were in a condemned state owing to their sins not having been paid for, so in unbelief they must remain, and those who did receive Him, it was an token that they were not condemned by their sins, God's Justice for them having been satisfied, their unbelief is reversed and its given unto them to believe on His Name Phil 1:29.

So again, if any for whom Christ died for, doeth die in their sins and unbelief Jn 8:24, God has been Unjust and is guilty of what is called double jeopardy.

Those who teach that Christ died for anyone and that soul goes to hell in their sins and unbelief Jn 8:24, they are guilty of charging God with double jeopardy !

beloved57

With the heart man believeth unto righteousness !

With the heart man believeth unto righteousness !

Rom 10:10

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The false teachers and their followers go to this verse to teach that ones act of believing from their heart saves them.

That's salvation by their works, by their believing, a act of their own righteousness saved them.

But alas, the heart here in the text is a regenerated heart, a circumcised heart, one given in New Birth, or we must say that its an unregenerate heart, which is a uncircumcised heart like here Acts 7:51

Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Now any heart not a circumcised heart is a uncircumcised heart.

The heart of man by nature is not only uncircumcised, but its as Jer wrote centuries agao Jer 17:9

9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Its said to be darkened Rom 1:21

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

It is said to be impentinent Rom 2:5

But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

In Blindness Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

The word blindness means:

I.
the covering with a callus

II.
obtrusiveness of mental discernment, dulled perception

III.
the mind of one has been blunted
A.
of stubbornness, obduracy

And the religionists of today false tell us that they were able to perform the act of believing with their unregenerate heart.

That word heart in Rom 10:10 also means:

a.
the soul or mind, as it is the fountain and seat of the thoughts, passions, desires, appetites, affections, purposes, endeavours

b.
of the understanding, the faculty and seat of the intelligence

c.
of the will and character

That means they believed with their minds and understandings in an unregenerate state with a wicked,uncircumcised, spiritually darkened heart.

A stony heart of flesh which we all have by nature Ezk 36:26

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

The religionists are actually claiming they did with their stony heart, what Jesus taught that is done by the good heart Matt 13:23

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

See believing in Rom 10:10 with the heart denotes with understanding ! The Heart and understanding go together also. Jn 12:39-40

39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,

40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

But congratulations to the religionists, the Arminian, the freewillers and the rest, they believed on Christ, understood, and understood with a wicked, unregenerate, stony heart ! With that kind of heart they performed unto Righteousness Rom 10:10 !

beloved57

Imputed Righteousness without Works !

Imputed Righteousness without Works !

Rom 4:6

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

Now exactly what is this imputed Righteousness without works ? First lets begin by saying that its not a man's faith, meaning its not Righteousness Imputed on account of a man's act of believing. Many false teachers would tell us, because they lack understanding, that ones Righteousness is their Faith Vs 5

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Note: [Those in the flesh have no faith !]

Now that is not what Vs 5 means, in fact Righteousness is Imputed without Works, Without Believing, without any act, deed performed by the sinner, but believing Faith is an act performed by us, when we do it. So what does this truly mean, that is to have Righteousness imputed without works ? Remember Works is defined by the greek word ergon:

I.
business, employment, that which any one is occupied
A.
that which one undertakes to do, enterprise, undertaking

II.
any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

III.
an act, deed, thing done: the idea of working is emphasised in opp. to that which is less than work

2041 /érgon ("work") is a deed (action) that carries out (completes) an inner desire (intension, purpose).

So its Righteousness Imputed without any of this above that's been defined !

So what does it mean ? It means by an act of Sovereign Grace, all those Chosen in Christ before the foundation and those the same whom He died for, are given to their account a free gift of Righteousness. This Righteousness is Jesus Christ's own active obedience as a Man to all of God's Law in every detail, in Mind, Soul Strength, and Heart, yes even His disposition of Mind, external and internal, even to say without guile, charged or imputed to the account of every chosen sinner, and so it is by the Obedience of One the many shall be made Righteous Rom 5:19. The word Righteous dikaios:

I.righteous, observing divine laws
A.
in a wide sense, upright, righteous, virtuous, keeping the commands of GodI.

of those who seem to themselves to be righteous, who pride themselves to be righteous, who pride themselves in their virtues, whether real or imagined

ii.
innocent, faultless, guiltless

That's what it means !

beloved57

Imputed Righteousness without Works ! 2

Imputed Righteousness without Works ! 2

It should be remembered that Paul renounced his own Righteousness in Phil 3:9

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Which in his mind was his active obedience to precepts, for renounced that for that which had been revealed to him in the Gospel, which was Christ's active obedience to God's Law as his Righteousness Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

The Lord Jesus Christ as God/ Man wrought out an Righteousness to God's Law for all those He represented, and that Righteousness has been accounted to them for His Sake.

That Gift of Righteousness is made known to them through the Gospel !

The Perfect, Holy, Unmatched Obedience yielded to Gods Law belongs to all for whom He Lived and died by an act and Gift of Grace.

beloved57

The Righteousness required by God's Law !

The Righteousness required by God's Law !

The Righteousness required by God's Law for man was not merely outward conformity as with the very religious jews Matt 23:25-26

25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

But men must have also truth in the inward parts Ps 51:6

6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

Jn 4:23-24

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Law of God reaches our imaginations and thoughts, our desires, affections, our tendencies and doeth expect nothing short of absolute purity continually. Remember The condemnation and destruction of men and women like you and I in the first world and what God's indictment was of them before the flood ? Lets read Gen 6:5

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

You see what God saw ? Not just outward wickeness in display, but imaginations and thoughts. How are our imaginations and thoughts today ? Are they continually evil or continually pure and Holy ?

Where are our imaginations and thoughts which God saw ? The Heart. That's word heart leb :

I.inner man, mind, will, heart, understanding
A.
inner part, midst
i.
midst (of things)

ii.
heart (of man)

iii.
soul, heart (of man)

iv.
mind, knowledge, thinking, reflection, memory

v.
inclination, resolution, determination (of will)

vi.
conscience

vii.
heart (of moral character)

viii.
as seat of appetites

ix.
as seat of emotions and passions

x.
as seat of courage

Notice the word Mind up in #4 for many like to separate the Mind from the heart which is foolish.

So God see's and holds man accountable for his thoughts Isa 55:7

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: meaning his meditations, purposes, plots, intentions !

God's Holiness demands Purity of all these to meet His Perfect standard of Righteousness. Jesus told the hypocrits Matt 5:27-28

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

This points out that God observes the Heart, the thoughts, and in the mind we do works of Iniquity.

Now, no man has ever lived up to God's Righteous standard, not even man in his pristine glory in adam. The only Man to do so, was the Lord Jesus Christ, and that Righteousness of His in Heart, thoughts, appetites and passions, that Perfect Righteousness of Heart and Life that God demands of men, that He accomplished and that He gives as a Free Gift of Imputation to all for whom He Lived and died. Its a Gift by Imputation, a Gift of Righteousness Rom 4:6

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

Rom 5:17

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ)

Its a Gift by Imputation ! Because God reckons it so !

beloved57

Freewillers deny the slavery of the will to sin !

Freewillers deny the slavery of the will to sin !

Those who promote the false doctrine of freewill, are in essence saying the heart is not by nature enslaved and corrupted by sin.

For instance, the word heart here Rom 6:17

17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Its the word kardia and means:

I.the heart
A.
that organ in the animal body which is the centre of the circulation of the blood, and hence was regarded as the seat of physical life

B.
denotes the centre of all physical and spiritual life
i.
the vigour and sense of physical life

ii.
the centre and seat of spiritual life
a.
the soul or mind, as it is the fountain and seat of the thoughts, passions, desires, appetites, affections, purposes, endeavours

b.
of the understanding, the faculty and seat of the intelligence

c.
of the will and character

d.
of the soul so far as it is affected and stirred in a bad way or good, or of the soul as the seat of the sensibilities, affections, emotions, desires, appetites, passions

C.
of the middle or central or inmost part of anything, even though inanimate

I enlarged both Understanding and Will because both are crucial elements in Believing the Gospel with the Heart /Mind.

Now the freewillers is saying in essence that they willed to believe, obey with the from the Heart, with a Freewill that was not out of a New Heart given by New Birth as promised here Ezk 36:26

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Now back to our text, Paul is being thankful to God that some believed/ obeyed that form of Doctrine [Gospel] from the Heart, and said that ye were the servents of sin.

Now what does that word servants mean. Its the greek word

doulos:

slave, bondman, man of servile condition
A.
a slave

B.
metaph., one who gives himself up to another's will those whose service is used by Christ in extending and advancing his cause among men

They are denying that their will/heart was a slave to satan and to sin. Remember Jesus said to the religious jews Jn 8:34

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

The freewillers are in denial as to this being a servant to sin as the jews were, Listen : Jn8:33

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

The freewillers are saying they were never servants to sin because their will[by nature] is free to obey God's Will, and not to obey the Will of satan and or sin !

beloved57

World in John 3:16 !

World in John 3:16 !

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

False Teachers would tell us that this verse teaches that God so Loved all mankind without exception, but that is not what the verse says or means, far from it. Yes it does state that the World is the object of God's Love, but that's because of to whom Jesus was speaking. The context dictates as much and gives us a guide in understanding who this World is. This is about Jesus being approached by a jew, a Pharisee, even a ruler of the jews. This Pharisee no doubt full of religious pride and ethnic pride by being a jew; and Jesus point in stating that God so Loved the World, was to enlighten nicodemus that God's Purpose of Grace and Salvation Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

That this gracious promise was not circumscribed to the jews; But that this Gospel Promise of Salvation, this Eternal Purpose of Grace In Christ [Salvation is no other Acts 4:12] is for all of God's Chosen Israel of God in the World at large, it extends beyond the jews to the Whole World. God's Love is for all His Elect without distinction, for there is a people amongst the Gentiles for His Names Sake Acts 15:14

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

The words take out, the greek lambanō ek means :

to take, to choose, select That's Election ! Select means:

chosen in preference to another or others; selected.

God's Love is for all His Special Chosen Ones whether jew or Gentile. For there are Sheep to be saved with an Everlasting Salvation out of God's Eternal Love in Christ Jer 31:3, not only from amongst the jews, a Election of Grace Rom 11:5-7 but also from amongst the Gentile's a Selection of Grace Acts 15:14, John 10:16

16 And other sheep [elect] I have, which are not of this fold[jews]: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Jn 11:51-52

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation[jews];
52 And not for that nation[jews] only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God[gentiles] that were scattered abroad [The World].

The World of Jn 3:16 is simply the World of all God's Sheep, both from among the jews and the Gentiles !

beloved57

World in John 3:16 ! 2

World in John 3:16 ! 2

Now another evidence as to who this World is that God so Loved, its clearly those that are believing. Believing here in this context is not an imperative, an command, something told to do or else, but its that activity describing to what end that He Gave His Only begotten Son, Yes believing on His Son is but the effects of His so Great Love for them. It was the purpose of God that they would become Believers as a result of His Love Gift to them, and He gave all things with Him to produce the Believing effects Rom 8:32

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Like Faith for instance ! Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

In case its overlooked, the word given here and the word give in Rom :32 are the very same greek word charizomai:

I.to do something pleasant or agreeable (to one), to do a favour to, gratify
A.
to show one's self gracious, kind, benevolent

B.
to grant forgiveness, to pardon

C.
to give graciously, give freely, bestow
i.
to forgive

ii.
graciously to restore one to another

iii.
to preserve for one a person in peril

So in Giving Christ to those He Loved, He also with Him gave them to believe on His Name for Salvation, this cannot be separated nor denied, scripture substantiates it. Its just not even possible for Christ to have died for one and that person does not become one of those believing as Per Jn 3:16 !

beloved57

World in John 3:16 ! 3

World in John 3:16 ! 3

Another clue is given us as to why they are believing in Jn 3:16, its Jn 3:3,8

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

They are believing because they are born of the Spirit, for without the New Birth they could not believe; You see without this Spiritual Birth they are nothing but flesh Jn 3:6

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

And those in the flesh cannot please God Rom 8:8

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Believing on Christ pleases God Heb 11:6

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

So quite frankly those believing in Jn 3:16 had to be first born again of the Spirit !

beloved57

World in John 3:16 ! 4

World in John 3:16 ! 4

Now let's look again at another fact about them God So Loved Eph 2:4-5

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, The same Love of God in Jn 3:16 !

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

Because of His Great Love that He so Loved them with Jn 3:16, He quickens them, gives them life out of the dead, Like Jesus did the dead Lazarus whom He Loved Jn 11:36, from this quickening they are born of the Spirit Jn 3:8

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

The word born here is the greek word gennaō and means:

A.to engender, cause to arise, excite

These are words that mean the same as to quicken as in Eph 2:5

For instance, to excite means:

to arouse or stir up the emotions or feelings of: to excite a person to anger; actions that excited his father's wrath.

to arouse or stir up (emotions or feelings): to excite jealousy or hatred.

to cause; awaken: to excite interest or curiosity.

to stir to action; provoke or stir up

The word arise means:

to come into being, action, or notice; originate; appear; spring ,to awaken; wake up

That's the results of the quickening by the Spirit, or being born of the Spirit, it enlivens dead sinners unto the Things and Interests of God and alvation and Spiritual things, and by this they are capacitated to become Believers in Christ by the fruit of Faith Gal 5:22.

So that's who the World is that is So Loved by God in Jn 3:16, its everyone who is Believing or shall be Believing as a result of God's Great Love for them Eph 2:4-5

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

beloved57

World in John 3:16 ! 5

World in John 3:16 ! 5

Now if God so Loved all mankind without exception, the world in that sense, then it needs to be explained why would Jesus, the one God gave out of Love to the World Jn 3:16, why He refused to pray for all mankind without exception, and only prayed for those given to Him Per Jn 17:9

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

This alo implies those not given to Christ by the Father, were not His ! And He goes on to Pray for those who shall believe on Him through the Word of the Apostles Jn 17:19-20

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

At best we can only say that Christ's Prayer is only for believers, or those who shall believe, which again limits Jn 3:16 to those believing as being the objects of His Love.

So clearly Jesus did not Love everyone in the World, but only His Own that had been given Him Jn 13:1

Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.

For He would not even pray for those He did not Love. He Loved and Prayed only for His Own, those the Father Gave Him, who are the Church Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

That's who will be those that will believe on Christ through their World, Those of His Body the Church Col 1:24

24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

In Timothy its for the Elect's Sake 2 Tim 2:10

10 Therefore I endure all things [afflictions] for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

The Elect and the Church, and the Sheep are all the Same !

beloved57

The False Teachings of Jn 3:16

The False Teachings of Jn 3:16

The False Teachings of Jn 3:16 of arminians of all sorts, freewillers, they do willfully twist Jn 3:16 to mean that depraved and spiritually dead and enslaved to sin men have a freewill deceision to make, to either believe or not to believe in Jesus, its their choice; but again Jn 3:16 states no such nonsense, for its declaring a statement of fact, in that those believing is the end and result of God's Great Love to them in giving Christ up to die for them, htus producing the believing results of them. In other words, His Giving of Christ to them as a Sacrifice Offering is why they are now believing ! Salvation is 110% God's Freewill choice to bestow it upon whomever He is pleased, its all His Work by His Triune Perfections and Wisdom, its all according to His Sovereign Mercy, and it is not of man that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God who shows discriminating Mercy Rom 9:16

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

The freewillers and Arminians contradict God's Word and say that Salvation is of him that willeth with his own freewill !

Last edited:

beloved57

Here is the difference !

Here is the difference !

Here is the difference in the matter of Faith and Believing and why Justification by works can be contrasted from Justification by Faith, when this difference is recognized and if not, its to our everlasting peril. Now this is why the work monger makes Faith/Believing a work, and the True Believer does not. For the one, the work monger, the act of believing or Faith is deemed a duty or condition to perform in order to get Justified before God, but to the other, the True Believer, Faith / Believing is an act done after it has been revealed to them that they are already in a Justifed state before God because of what Christ has done for them; So therein lies the difference.

To the one, the work monger, they tell us that their Faith is reckoned to God as their Righteousness, whereas the True Believer will tell us that the Object of his Faith, Christ has been revealed to be their Righteousness 1 Cor 1:30

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Rom 1:17

For therein is the righteousness of God[Christ] revealed from faith to faith: as it is written , The just shall live by faith.

How is Faith ones Righteousness, when Christ is revealed in the Gospel as ones Righteousness to Faith ?

So therein lies the difference ! To one the act of believing is in order to get righteous before God, but to the other the act of believing is because one discovers they are Righteous before God, an now rest in that fact !

beloved57

Glory in the Cross !

Glory in the Cross !

Gal 6:14

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Paul is basically is saying that his Salvation and Conversion from this evil world is due to the Cross of Christ, he will not boast in anything else !

Now what is your boast ? What is my boast ? What do we Glory in for Salvation ? Listen if you are confident that Salvation is yours, in that if you were to die right now, you would be in Glory with the Lord or you would be saved from your sins. Now do you also believe that millions just like you, yet today if they were to die, would spend eternity separated from God in everlasting fire ! Now what made the difference in you going to Glory to be with the Lord and the others going to hell ? Now whatever you are right now thinking made the difference, that is what you glory in !

beloved57

The Cross Crucifies from the World !

The Cross Crucifies from the World !

Gal 6:14

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

What does Paul mean by this ? Paul as well as every True Believers doeth realizes the power of the Death of Christ for all whom He died, by it, all for whom He died the world is crucified to them, and they unto the world.

This means that by the Cross of Christ , all those He died for are delivered from false world religion. With Paul it was the false religion of Judaism. Remember his testimony Phil 3:4-6

4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

That was the world he was now crucified to solely because of the Cross. False religion is called the world here Col 2:8,20

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

Its all the different false philosophies of the cursed religious world under the domain of satan, the evil world system.

When Jesus uses the word world here Jn 15:18

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

He is not talking about fornicators, drunkards, and so forth, the world here is primarily Judaism, the false system of worship of national Israel. However the Cross Crucifies His Sheep from whatever false religion they may be involved with.

If its Judaism, roman Catholicism, arminianism, freewillism, or whatever sect or cult they may be in, or even if they are not religious at all, but just caught up in worldliness in general, the Cross delivers them from the world.

Gal 1:4

Who gave himself for our sins, that /so that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

To deliver us from this present evil world, that includes its false religions, the great whore and mystery Babylon.

The same Truth is Taught here Heb 9:14

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ[Christ Crucified], who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

You know what one of things dead works is ? Its false religion, religions without Christ, like the jews had in Judaism and which some of the jews the Writer was then writing were in danger of returning to !

But by the Grace of God today, I glory in Christ Crucified by whom the world was crucified unto me and I unto the world. It was not my freewill, my decision, none of that flesh boasting activity, but solely by the Power of the Blood of Christ and Him Crucified !