Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

Be careful what you believe !

Be careful what you believe !

Rom 4:4-6

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. 6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works

Just because Paul makes a contrast between Justification by works and Justification by Faith, that does not mean if we do not understand this contrast properly, that we still do believe and promote Justification by works, by our doing, we still may cleave to a work orientated principle of Justification by our doing.

You see to be saved or Justified by works or law is whenever our thinking revolves around this Principle here Lk 10:28

28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

Do and Live: That is if we believe that our doing, such as our believing results in living; that is a work or law principle at operation and consequently that's a work done and a reward given or due for it. Look at the context of Lk 10:28, and what led up to Christ's Statement of do and live. Lk 10:25-28

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? 27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. 28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

Jesus dealt with him by the Law, and that principle is do and live !

So if we believe that our act of Faith or believing results in God giving us Eternal Life, then Eternal Life was a wage paid or a reward for our performing or doing.

But if was understand, as it aught to be, that ones act of believing is from a principle of spiritual life already communicated o us, then the principle of work is reversed and is now that you live[spiritually], do this. So in the economy of Salvation, the Command to believe is issued or given only to those who already live by eternal life or spiritual life, and so that act of believing is not meritorious of obtaining life, but evidential of Life given !

beloved57

Pervert the Gift of God !

Pervert the Gift of God !

False teachers have made the gracious Gift of Eternal Life through [His Person and Work] Jesus Christ, that which is bestowed or communicated to all for whom He died, they have made it a matter of duty, with the threat of punishment f you do not take the Gift. What kind of gracious gift is that or the disposition of the offerer of the Gift, If he is offering you the Gift supposedly graciously, but if you do not take it, that graciousness of disposition turns into wrath, anger and indignation, with the threat of Eternal Damnation.

That is the same principle of operation as the law, for if a man could keep all the Law and offend not in any point, that is do and live Lk 10:28, but if not, yo fall immediately under the curse and condemnation of the Law. This is the basic premise of the False Gospel that has permeated the world of religion, either accept this Gift or be punished Eternally, and that's the Good News of one's Salvation !

These false teachers have turned the Grace of God for Salvation into a law of bondage and fear, for in essence what they mean [though they will deny it] if you accept the Gift, you are by God rewarded with Eternal Life, but if you do not,you must pay the penalty for disobedience, so if you accept it you are rewarded, but if you do not, you are justly punished. This is totally against Salvation by Grace through Faith, the Gift of God. Eph 2:8-9 !

beloved57

The Jesus Christ of scripture that I know and Believe in, came to save His People from their sins Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

And in this He shall not fail at, for He came not only to seek them, but also to Save them Lk 19:10

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

And their shall not one be Lost He did that for. It was for that Purpose He died for them , those He came to seek and to save.

For them only, He has paid in full their great sin debt before God's Law and Justice, and they cannot be Charged with sin Rom 8:33-34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died[For them], yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

But they all shall be Given Eternal Life from the dead as an evidence that for them sin and death has been abolished 2 Tim 1:10

10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life[Eternal] and immortality to light through the gospel:

And so sin and death cannot have no more dominion over them, the Law and Justice of God will not suffer them for whom He died to be Lost.

Now understand this, no sugar coating here, its nothing short of Blasphemy to think, suggest or believe that any for whom Christ died, for any of those for whom He came into the World, Lived and died in behalf of them, for the express purpose and intention of saving them 1 Jn 4:9

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might[Purpose] live through him.

And they were not saved, that's to say also that for them He died in vain,That He failed to do His Fathers will and His Own Will, because truly the Father desired all for whom He died to be saved and come into the Knowledge of the Truth 1 Tim 2:4 and not to lose not one of them Jn 6:39-40

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

And if any one of them be Lost, the Pleasure of the Lord God failed to prosper in His Hand. You see, Jesus Christ was 100% responsible for what the Father desired in 1 Tim 2:4 !

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

If that does not happen, its Christ's Fault ! But with The Christ I serve and believe in, it did occur ! He made it happen, He was no Failure and it can be said of Him Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure r desire of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

beloved57

Justification by Faith !

Justification by Faith !

Many who read my points would falsely accuse me of not believing in Justification by Faith, however that isn't true, I most certainly do believe in it, but only in the proper way and sense the scriptures teach it, and not in a way that promotes a false way of Salvation/ Justification as by works.

When scripture says we are Justified by faith, it does not mean our subjective Faith or our act of believing or obedience [ For Faith is an Obedience when it comes to the Gospel Rom 16:26,10:16] is what Justified us before God, but rather Christ did that, and is the object of our Faith.

Now this He has accomplished by His subjective Faith, or active obedience as our Surety and Representative. Now it is True that God given Faith from New Birth does receive this Justification of Christ's obedience it is revealed to us in the Gospel Rom 1:16-17, and it declares us Righteous, but once again, Faith is not our Righteousness, Christ is Jer 33:16

In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The Lord our righteousness.

Now many unlearned and deceived individuals have taken scripture like Rom 4:3,5 and teach it to say that God reckons a mans act of believing or faith obedience as his Righteousness / Justification; But that is not so, Faith given by the Spirit receives what has been revealed to it as being true.

Paul teaches that in the Gospel,that the Righteousness of God is revealed made known , disclosed to Faith, to those who are believing. Now how is it that the Righteousness of God is revealed to Faith,if indeed it was our Righteousness ? The Gospel does not reveal to our Faith that Faith is our Righteousness- But the Gospel reveals to the saved, those believing, that Christ has been made unto them the Righteousness of God in Him 2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

And by God given Faith from New Birth they are persuaded of that Truth and believe. Now in this manner I do believe in Justification by Faith, as it receives the Testimony of the Gospel Revelation of Christ being made my Righteousness before God; and any other way leads to false teaching and the broad way to destruction, Justification by works.

Faith however receives the Fact Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

beloved57

Denying the Blood of Christ !

Denying the Blood of Christ !

How is that done today ? The most common and popular way this is done, is by those who believe and preach or witness that Christ's blood was shed universally for all mankind as individuals, and yet many individuals of mankind are not Justified by His Blood Rom 5:9, for it is a certain fact that many of mankind are yet in unbelief and condemned already Jn 3:18 and under God's wrath Jn 3:36. Now for that to be the case, its a denial of the efficacy of Christ's Blood alone, to Justify sinners before God's Law and Justice.

beloved57

The serpents seed or offspring !

The serpents seed or offspring !

Gen 3:14-15

14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Its no doubt that in the beginning that God makes it clear here that Two seeds existed, the Seed of the Woman [Eve under the headship of Adam] and the serpent's .

Now Adam became the natural head of serpents seed [non elect] as a result of Adam's Transgression, it was to serve as an chastisement to him, but as a punishment to the serpent.

God in permitting the serpent's seed to come into the world /physical existence by means of the natural headship of Adam, would nevertheless exempt his seed from the blessings of eternal life and Salvation, but confirm them to the Eternal Damnation of hell, So we read of Jesus speaking to some Matt 23:32-33

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Jesus here was actually confirming them into hell without any possibility of escaping that destiny !

So in the very beginning before the fall, the serpent's seed [non elect] had in existence in Adam, for He and Eve were Created for the Godly Seed Mal 2:15

And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one[Adam and Eve]? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

The Godly Seed is the Elect of God !

Ps 4:3

But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.

Ps 12:1

Help, Lord; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.

2 Pet 2:9

The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

But again,the non elect, serpent seed, in the beginning had no existence in Adam,and did not sin in Adam Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

They did not sin or were represented in Adam's transgression. The word similitude is the greek word homoiōma d means:

that which has been made after the likeness of something

a) a figure, image, likeness, representation

b) likeness i.e. resemblance, such as amounts almost to equality or identity

Adam did not represent the seed of the serpent in His Transgression, in fact they were represented by the one who tempted Eve Gen 3:1-2

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

2 Cor 11:2-3

For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

The serpent's seed sinned in their Father the devil in the beginning ! 1 Jn 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil[and seed] sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Just as Adam represented his Seed in the beginning, likewise the devil did his.

The serpents seed are the children of the devil because he s their Father:

the authors of a family or society of persons animated by the same spirit as himself

2) one who has infused his own spirit into others, who actuates and governs their minds

That's why all by nature are said to Eph 2:

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Yes, as a chastisement for Adam's sin, even the Chosen [Eph 1:4] by nature are animated by the same spirit that the children of disobedience are permanently consigned to.

This is a chastisement for the Elect to be born that way, but its a punishment to the non elect !

In the beginning all who Adam represented had a previous Union with Christ in Election Eph 1:4, and this the Seed of the serpent did not have, though they do now have the physical connection in adam, like cain did Gen 4:1

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

But he was of the devil or that wicked one 1 Jn 3:12

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

He was actually of the serpents seed, but he was brought into existence physically through Adam and Eve !

beloved57

The Natural man cannot please God

The Natural man cannot please God

The Natural man cannot please God, simply because they are in the flesh being not born anew. Rom 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

In the greek its οὐ dynamai and means not able, in other words, they lack the ability to please God.

So then those who are living the life of the flesh [catering to the appetites and impulses of their carnal nature] cannot please or satisfy God, or be acceptable to Him.AMP

And by Nature all men are said to :

Eph 2:2-3

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Now by nature, all of us are children of wrath ! That's why by nature we cannot please God

In which at one time you walked [habitually]. You were following the course and fashion of this world [were under the sway of the tendency of this present age], following the prince of the power of the air. [You were obedient to and under the control of] the [demon] spirit that still constantly works in the sons of disobedience [the careless, the rebellious, and the unbelieving, who go against the purposes of God].AMP

3 Among these we as well as you once lived and conducted ourselves in the passions of our flesh [our behavior governed by our corrupt and sensual nature], obeying the impulses of the flesh and the thoughts of the mind [our cravings dictated by our senses and our dark imaginings]. We were then by nature children of [God’s] wrath and heirs of [His] indignation, like the rest of mankind.AMP

Note: I disagree however that the elect were ever heirs of His Indignation though they should have been if judged by their life by nature !

Also in the flesh, or by nature we serve the Law of sin Rom 7:25

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh[I am serving] the law of sin.

That word serve is the greek word douleuō:

to be a slave, serve, do service

a) of a nation in subjection to other nations

2) metaph. to obey, submit to

a) in a good sense, to yield obedience

b) in a bad sense, of those who become slaves to some base power, to yield to, give one's self up to

25 ·I thank God for saving me [L Thanks be to God!] through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So [L then] in my mind I am a slave to God’s law, but in my ·sinful self [sinful nature; T flesh] I am a slave to the ·law [principle; or power] of sin.EXB

Now understand, this is a captivity that even the regenerated have, so how much more so those who are not regenerate !

The word serve here is present indicative active, so the regenerated are in a continual state of serving God, and at the same time in their flesh, they are in a continual state of serving the Law of sin. That's why a person not having been born again cannot please God and Believe on Christ for Salvation !

The unregenerate are servants of sin and unbelief Jn 8:34

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

Jesus here is speaking of the unregenerate because that's all they can do is serve sin !

The servitude of sin is permanent in the flesh See Rom 7:25, Liberation only comes through Jesus Christ Redemptive Death which is followed up by New Birth by the Spirit through His Resurrection from the dead 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

And the Spirit that Gives us New Birth is the Spirit of liberty 2 Cor 3:17

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Spirit gives all those for whom Christ died life and liberty from unbelief, and blindness of mind and heart !

beloved57

Gospel Obedience !

Gospel Obedience !

Both Faith [Believing on Christ for or because of Salvation] and Repentance [Changed Mind] are Gospel Obediences and can only be done in a manner pleasing to God from a principle of holiness communicated from new birth. For no action man does hat is a pleasing obedience to God can come from the mind of the flesh,meaning not born anew Rom 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

But Believing on Christ, and Repentance toward God does please God !

Therefore a man must be renewed in the spirit of his mind Eph 4:23

And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

Before he can yield Holy Gospel Obedience !

The word renewed is the greek word ananeoō

to renew, make young" (ana, as in No. 1, and neos, "recent," not different), is used in Eph 4:23, "be renewed (in the spirit of your mind)." The "renewal" here mentioned is not that of the mind itself in its natural powers of memory, judgment and perception, but "the spirit of the mind," which, under the controlling power of the indwelling Holy Spirit, directs its bent and energies Godward in the enjoyment of "fellowship with the Father and with His Son, Jesus Christ," and of the fulfillment of the will of God. The word is frequent in inscriptions and in the papyri.

This renewing is done by the Spirit in regeneration Titus 3:5

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

The word renewing here means:anakainoo:

to cause to grow up, new, to make new

a) new strength and vigour is given to one

b) to be changed into a new kind of life as opposed to the former corrupt state

Until we are born again, or regenerated we are totally enslaved in that corrupt fallen state !

beloved57

Conversion Blessings

Conversion Blessings

Both Faith and Repentance are conversion blessings, acts that are toward God, hence therefore they must come from a New Principle of Life, a New Nature. Acts 20:21

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Now this Repentance toward God cannot possible come from those in the flesh, why ? Rom 8:7-8

Now all of us by Nature are of a carnal mind, and the carnal mind is in a state of enmity against God ! This enmity never changes.

For those who are dead to God, alienated from the life of God and God, such cannot do such acts toward God, without having New Life from the dead, out of that state of enmity. Its only if and when we receive New Life from Christ's Resurrection that we can do those those acts towards God. 1 Pet 1:3

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Hath begotten us again ! This word begotten is the greek word anagennaō and means:

to produce again, be born again, born anew

2) metaph. to have one's mind changed[repentance] so that he lives a new life and one conformed to the will of God

You see that ? That's where repentance or a change of mind come from, having been born anew ! Repentance is to begin being conformed to the will of God.

That's conversion ! It comes out of being begotten again ! This cannot be denied !

beloved57

We know men do not have freewill apart from the control of God, for Christ who is God and Man states that He has power over all flesh Jn 17:2, as such, He is in control of everyone's [saved and lost] activities and none of their/ our actions can go beyond or contrary to His Purpose !

That word power in Jn 17:2 is the greek word exousia:

1) power of choice, liberty of doing as one pleases

a) leave or permission

2) physical and mental power

a) the ability or strength with which one is endued, which he either possesses or exercises

3) the power of authority (influence) and of right (privilege)

4) the power of rule or government (the power of him whose will and commands must be submitted to by others and obeyed)

a) universally

1) authority over mankind

b) specifically

1) the power of judicial decisions

2) of authority to manage domestic affairs

c) metonymically

1) a thing subject to authority or rule

a) jurisdiction

2) one who possesses authority

a) a ruler, a human magistrate

b) the leading and more powerful among created beings superior to man, spiritual potentates

d) a sign of the husband's authority over his wife

1) the veil with which propriety required a women to cover herself

e) the sign of regal authority, a crown

This is similar to the Truth here Prov 21:1

The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will

The Kings [a Great Man of Authority] even His Heart :

inner man, mind, will, heart, understanding

a) inner part, midst

1) midst (of things)

2) heart (of man)

3) soul, heart (of man)

4) mind, knowledge, thinking, reflection, memory

5) inclination, resolution, determination (of will)

6) conscience

7) heart (of moral character)

8) as seat of appetites

9) as seat of emotions and passions

10) as seat of courage

Is in the Hand of the Lord's . The word hand can also be translated power , and He turneth it, meaning He inclines,or influences it whitersoever He desires !

Influences:

the capacity or power of persons or things to be a compelling force on or produce effects on the actions, behavior, opinions, etc., of others:

to exercise influence on; affect; sway: to influence a person.

to move or impel (a person) to some action

The Lord Jesus Christ even Now influences the minds of all human beings, saved or unsaved to do as He desires, and according to His Will.

So men's wills are not free, in the sense of being free from the Divine Influence of the Sovereignty of God in accomplishing His will and desires.

beloved57

The Man of sin now sits in the Temple of God !

The Man of sin now sits in the Temple of God !

2 Thess 2:3-4

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This is not revealed to everyone !

The man of sin now sits in the Temple of God [Professing Christianity] ruling by means of false doctrines that do glorify man for salvation. Religion today in its mainstream is a religion of salvation by works, the majority of all denominations, religious speakers who are popular and well respected See Lk 16:15, on a local, national, to international levels, are one in this message of salvation by works, by what a man does, his freewill.

No all do not have the same exact message, but the very same conclusion, that is man must do something for him to get saved or for God to save them. Some say its nothing but accepting a offered gift, but he must at least do that before God saves them !

beloved57

A False statement !

A False statement !

Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

One of the most false statements to be made is that Christ did not die for the sin of unbelief.

First of all there is not one scripture that makes that claim, nor even closely implies it, so that in and of itself should serve as a red flag ! Now someone may say that the bible does not say that Christ died for the sin of unbelief ! It does not have to first of all because it Illustrates it by the conversion experience of the once persecuting saul, being changed into Paul . Paul attributed his animosity and hatred towards Christ and His Church because of the sin of unbelief 1 Tim 1:12-13

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

And later in Vs 15 He writes that Christ came into the world to save sinners, of which He was chief.

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

One of his sins that he acknowledges in Vs 13 is unbelief !

Also, the scripture says of those He died for that He died for their sins 1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

That word sin hamartia means:

a) to be without a share in

b) to miss the mark

c) to err, be mistaken

d) to miss or wander from the path of uprightness and honour, to do or go wrong

e) to wander from the law of God, violate God's law, sin

2) that which is done wrong, sin, an offence, a violation of the divine law in thought or in act

3) collectively, the complex or aggregate of sins committed either by a single person or by many

It says He was delivered for their offences Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

That word offences paraptōma:

to fall beside or near something

2) a lapse or deviation from truth and uprightness

a) a sin, misdeed

In the beginning Adam was made upright Ecc 7:29

He died for their transgressions and iniquities Isa 53:5

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Transgressions pesha` :

transgression, rebellion

a) transgression (against individuals)

b) transgression (nation against nation)

c) transgression (against God)

Their iniquities :

perversity, depravity, iniquity, guilt or punishment of iniquity

And unbelief is in all of the above, who are we to exclude what sin Christ did or did not die for.

Where does it say that Christ died for specifically for any sin such as Rev 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

As you see unbelieving is listed with a number of other sins. Are we to suppose Christ did not die for those sins also since unbelieving is mentioned with them ?

beloved57

A False statement ! 2

A False statement ! 2

Now, that scripture teaches that unbelief is a sin is indicated here Jn 16:8-9

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

The world here is said to be convinced of sin because they believed not on me, particularly true of the jews that were responsible for putting Him to death, for they had a mindset like that of saul who was turned into Paul.

Next and just as important is the fact that if Christ did not die for the sin of unbelief, then there is no hope of Salvation, and we must forever remain in a lost state because in a lost state man cannot believe the Gospel and be saved Lk 8:12

Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Because in a lost state the Gospel is being hid from them that they believe not as they are blinded in the minds by the God of this world 2 Cor 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

As long as man is in a lost[present tense] state, the gospel is being veiled [perfect tense]

Resulting in Unbelief !

Now if we say Christ did not die for this unbelief, then we are permanently lost in this unbelief.

If we say, that God saves us from unbelief once we believe, then in essence we are saying that once we save ourselves out of unbelief by believing, then God saves us after we saved ourselves first from unbelief, since its alleged Christ did not die for it. See how self exalting this is ?

beloved57

A False statement ! 3

A False statement ! 3

Men whom Christ died for are by nature imprisoned or locked up in unbelief Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Now listen to what God has done to all men by nature, He has concluded them in unbelief or disobedience, for unbelief and disobedience are the same. The word concluded here is the greek word sygkleiō:

to shut up together, enclose

a) of a shoal of fishes in a net

2) to shut up on all sides, shut up completely

Its the word John uses here for when Jesus says to the Church of Philadelphia Rev 3:7

7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

So neither can any man get out of the prison of unbelief !

So thats what concluded in unbelief means, no way out, we are locked in by nature.

So before one can believe, or obey the Gospel they must be first delivered out of the prison of unbelief.

Now if one supposedly believes before being delivered out of the prison of unbelief, then they delivered themselves first from the prison of unbelief, so that now Christ can set them free. So they deny that Christ first sets one free as scripture gives Him credit for doing Jn 8:36 !

This is the epitome of self salvation, self exaltation.

Hence, if Christ did not die for the sin of unbelief as some falsely teach, then one of two things happens, all people remain in a state of sinful unbelief forever or men save themselves from unbelief since they say Christ did not die for it, which makes them their own saviour from unbelief, they make themselves more of a saviour from unbelief's prison than Christ is, since Christ did not die for unbelief ! The denial of Christ dying for the sin of unbelief, gives wicked men the occasion to crown themselves their own saviour, what self exaltation and blaspheme !

beloved57

A False statement ! 4

A False statement ! 4

That unbelief is a sin is plain also by this Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Adams act of disobedience is also called his act of sin or transgression Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Adam's sin is disobedience, and unbelief is disobedience Rom 11:32

This word unbelief is the greek word apeitheia:

obstinacy, obstinate opposition to the divine will

Its translated disobedient 3 times:

Eph 2:2;5:6 and Col 3:6

Adam's transgression was unbelief. Remember the serpent tempted Eve to disobey and disbelieve God's words. Gen 3:1-5

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Its obvious that unbelief played a major role in her decision to eat, she believed the Lie "Ye shall not surely die"

God said if she ate " Gen 2:16-17

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Thats why unbelief is kin to disobedience !

This is actually the sin or transgression of the World Jn 1:29

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

In the original its the sin singular, the word sin is preceded by the definite article τὴν and then the word ἁμαρτίαν the singular Feminine noun. This verse is actually in flat out denial of the Lie that Christ did not die for unbelief, this verse informs us that Christ's death actually did take away that very sin of unbelief which was from the beginning of the World when Eve under the Headship of her husband believed the serpent over God. God said, if ye eat of the Tree, Ye shall surely die, and the serpent said that if ye eat of the Tree Ye shall not die. Who did she obviously believe and not believe ? Her actions afterwards tells us !

Now if Christ did not die for the sin of unbelief, He did not die for the very first sin of the World, that brought sin into the world, which is a lie Jn 1:29

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

beloved57

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace.

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace.

Rom 4:16

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

That is Justification and the Salvation Promises Isa 45:17,25 of the Eternal Inheritance, are of Faith so that it may be proven that they're by Grace. So when it is of Faith, that means our Spiritual Blessings are revealed or made known to be ours by Grace, having done nothing of ourselves to receive them. However what false teachers have done is convert Faith into a condition that man must perform or act in order to be saved or Justified by Grace.

What they have done is turn the unconditional Blessings promised to some, into conditional Blessings available for everyone as long as the perform the act of believing or faith, so they turn the blessings of Grace to a law keeping issue, for Faith is a work of the Law, albeit a spiritual law Matt 23:23

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone

Faith in God is one of the more weightier matters of the Law. I believe its the very first commandment Ex 20:1-6

And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Jesus once said to a man Matt 22:36-38

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

So once that condition of faith is imposed, the promise is now of the Law, which the Apostle of God painstakingly refutes here Gal 3:15-18

15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

God made the Promise of Eternal Inheritance to Abraham as an unconditional Promise.

This Eternal Inheritance encompasses Justification of life to Eternal Glory in the Everlasting Canaan Gen 17:8

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

If you and I are of those who teach Salvation or Justification by Faith, for it to mean that one must first act faith as an condition for Justification , instead of Faith being the Spiritual Grace in which the Knowledge of our Heirship is made known to us, then we are guilty of perverting the Grace of God, and if left in that mindset, woe unto us in that day of Judgment ! If Faith was an condition to perform, then the Promise could not possibly be SURE all the Seed ! But if Faith is that by which God makes known our Salvation and or Justification, then the Promise is sure to all the Seed that its revealed to !

beloved57

Ps 76:10

Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou restrain.

Gen 20:6

6 And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld[restrained] thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.

If God permits as in 1 Cor 16:7

For I will not see you now by the way; but I trust to tarry a while with you, if the Lord permit.

If God allows or permits the will of another to prosper, its none the less, done according to His own determination ! There is never any freewill apart from what God has determined to happen or not to happen !

beloved57

Pre Damnation !

Pre Damnation !

In God's Eternal Purpose in Christ Jesus Eph 3:11, are those without of Christ, or outside of Christ, never chosen in Him before the foundation Eph 1:4 they are the ones here Mk 4:11

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

This means that God eternally purposed to condemn them for their sins. These individuals were decided upon as early as those whom He chose in Christ before the foundation.

There punishment of eternal damnation shall be justified or just, because its for their sins, for they shall die in their sins in unbelief because they were not His Sheep Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Now the reason why they don't believe is given Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

They are without the Sheepfold He came to save !

Some will argue, they die in their sins because they believe not, true as that may be, they believe not because they were not of His Sheep, and He did not have their sins charged to Him, so they must pay the penalty of their own sins.

This doctrine is taught all over the scripture, such as Prov 16:4

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Thats pre damnation, they were made for it, appointed to wrath.

2 Pet 2:12

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made or born to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Pre damnation !

Rom 9:22

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

All those made for damnation are born sinners, and continue so so that their lives fit them for destruction, for the day of wrath.

Now God is not unjust in creating some men to damn them for their sins, and He damns them for no other reason but for their sins. Its God's Sovereign will to dam some men for sin, and nothing outside of God's own will causes His Sovereign Will ! That dispels the false notion that God purposed to dam them who He foresaw would not believe, that would make God's Sovereign Prerogative contingent on a creature of time that He created, and He responded to one who acted outside of His Eternal Purpose ! That line of reasoning is Thrice time Blasphemy !

beloved57

Who are the Non Elect ?

Who are the Non Elect ?

The Non Elect, those not of the Election of Grace, not of those Chosen in Christ [who is the Seed of Abraham Gal 3:16; Eph 1:4] they are non other than the seed of the serpent Gen 3:15, the children of the wicked one Matt 13:38

The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

And their Father is the devil Jn 8:44

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And they are predestined, appointed to an Eternal Damnation Matt 23:33

33 Ye serpents[Gen 3:15], ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Notice Jesus calls them a Generation of vipers, the word generation is the greek word gennéma:

offspring, child, fruit.

So it can be translated:

You snakes, you offspring of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Jesus was merely identifying them as these it was written of Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and her offspring;
he shall bruise your head,
and you shall bruise his heel.”

The Seed of the Serpent cannot avoid being condemned to hell, that was Jesus meaning when He said in Matt 23:33

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

None of them will escape that destiny. Jesus is actually speaking to them here also Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

They are one with their Father the devil, remember Jn 8:44

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Yes, before God's Justice, the Father and his offspring are One, so they are one in God's Justice being meted out.

Thats the Non Elect ! We were either Sovereignly chosen by God in Christ before the foundation or the devil !

beloved57

The vessels of wrath !cont 5

The vessels of wrath !cont 5

The Vessels of wrath, are those whom God created for the purpose of His wrath; In fact, its a people whom the Lord hath indignation and that forever Mal 1:4

4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever.

That word indignation means also cursed. Like these Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me,ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Rom 2:8

But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

This People is typified by easu, Jacobs brother, however Jacob God Loved, but his brother easu He hated, and so it is with all the workers of iniquity Ps 5:5

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

They are those God created to dam them for their sins. They are those as indicated already here Rom 2:8-9

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

This is because they are vessels of wrath Rom 9:22

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

They cannot escape destruction ! Remember Jesus said to some Matt 23:33

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

These Vessels of wrath were created specifically for the day of wrath ! Rom 2:5

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Remember Job 21:30

That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

Rev 6:17

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?