Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

The freewillers have reason to boast !

The freewillers have reason to boast !

The freewillers have reason to boast of their supposed Salvation. Now why is this so ? Because in their mind they became saved by what they did, and it was because of what they did as an individual that makes the difference between why they are saved and not lost. Their fellow sinners who are lost had the same chance and opportunity they had but failed to take advantage of it, and so if this be the case, they have reason to boast over their fellow creature who was not as wise as they were who did not blow their opportunity as they did.

beloved57

The vessels of wrath !

The vessels of wrath !

Rom 9:21-22

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

As there is no Gospel of God's Grace without preaching the Divine discriminating Election of Grace, so the same it is in consequence of that Truth, to preach its logical counterpart Divine Reprobation, or the vessels of wrath, the Election of Grace are the Vessels of Mercy, whereas the non elect are the vessels of wrath. We Preach God's Word, and it is revealed His Purpose to save a People Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and as such, it reveals His Purpose from Eternity in that He has Eternally Reprobated others by leaving them out of His Election of Grace in Christ, Jesus calls them they that are without M 4:11

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

When Christ makes a statement to some as this Matt 23:32-33

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Such are outside of His Election of Grace and their portion was to go to hell, the vessels of wrath,they have no hope of Salvation, so Jesus says with antipathy "how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

Hell was prepared for them, the devil and his angels. They are the devil themselves because they are his seed and therefore one with him !

beloved57

The vessels of wrath !cont

The vessels of wrath !cont

God's Sovereign Right to reprobate and make people for hell, which is what vessels of wrath mean, is Illustrated by Paul's Gospel here Rom 9:17-21

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

The Pharoah [as all vessels of wrath] was made or created a vessel of wrath y God for the purpose of hardening and destruction, which is an example of all vessels of wrath. God Illustrated it here also Deut 2:30

But Sihon king of Heshbon would not let us pass by him: for the Lord thy God hardened his spirit, and made his heart obstinate, that he might deliver him into thy hand, as appeareth this day.

The primary purpose for the vessels of wrath given being by God, is to persecute and be enemies to God's People of choice as it was with the pharaoh,and then to justly punish them as He did pharaoh, for I n this God gets Honor to Himself. Observe the Song of Moses after the destruction of pharaoh and his army host
Ex 15:1-18

Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the Lord, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

2 The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

4 Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.

5 The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone.

6 Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

7 And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble.

8 And with the blast of thy nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as an heap, and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea.

9 The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.

10 Thou didst blow with thy wind, the sea covered them: they sank as lead in the mighty waters.

11 Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

12 Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them.

13 Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.

14 The people shall hear, and be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestina.

15 Then the dukes of Edom shall be amazed; the mighty men of Moab, trembling shall take hold upon them; all the inhabitants of Canaan shall melt away.

16 Fear and dread shall fall upon them; by the greatness of thine arm they shall be as still as a stone; till thy people pass over, O Lord, till the people pass over, which thou hast purchased.

17 Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of thine inheritance, in the place, O Lord, which thou hast made for thee to dwell in, in the Sanctuary, O Lord, which thy hands have established.

18 The Lord shall reign for ever and ever.

This victory song is compared to Christ and His Victory over God's Chosen Spiritual Enemies Rev 15:3-4

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

The Eternal Destruction of the Vessels of Wrath were Created by God for this Purpose of Eternal Praise unto God !

beloved57

The vessels of wrath !cont 3

The vessels of wrath !cont 3

There is rare occasion when such an persecutor is spared, the example of that would be the Apostle Paul, remember his deep felt testimony 1 Tim 1:12-15

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Acts 8:3

3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.

That word havock is a strong word, its the greek word lymainō:

to affix a stigma to, to dishonour, spot, defile

2) to treat shamefully or with injury, to ravage, devastate, ruin

He had pure hatred for Christ and God's People !

1 Cor 15:9

9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

But Paul was blessed because he was Chosen in Christ as a Vessel of Mercy afore time 1 Tim 1:13

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

All Vessels of Mercy shall obtain Mercy Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief [1 Tim 1:13], that he might have mercy upon all.

That means all the Vessels of Mercy, from amongst jews and gentiles.

It is the Vessels of wrath being fitted for destruction we should understand Ps 73:18

18 Surely thou[Being God] didst set/appoint them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.

The purpose of God in creating the reprobate or vessels of wrath, is to show His Wrath against sin, Yes He did show it in the death and Person of Christ, but in this He show it to them outside of Christ, which all would have suffered if not of the Election of Grace.

Its to make His Power [right according to Justice] known. God had the right to create some men for a sinful purpose in order to Glorify His Name and Magnify His Grace and Mercy to His Chosen People. All the Vessels of wrath God endures, if He is pleased for them to continue in this life, they remain only to be fitted for destruction, to harden them, and to fill up the measure of their iniquity against God Matt 23:32-33

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

beloved57

Not a Individual Man.

Not a Individual Man.

The Antichrist is not one individual, but its is one evil spirit, scripture indicates 1 Jn 4:3

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

In the original it reads "ἐστιν τὸ τοῦ ἀντιχρίστου," The definite article goes before the word antichrist. This spirit John speaks of is the one and only antichrist, who was not only coming into the world, but was already in the world.

This spirit of antichrist instigates in the unregenerate false doctrines, false teachings, about mainly the Person and Saving Work of Jesus Christ [1 Jn 4:1-2]. Paul terms them also doctrines of devils 1 Tim 4:1

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

These seducing spirits and devils are under the authority of that evil spirit the Antichrist, who is the devil, the serpent. He himself seduced Eve 2 Cor 11:3

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Rev 9:11

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Satan is their King, the King of those seducing spirits let out of the bottomless pit. They do his bidding to deceive with false doctrines and teachings. All of that activity is the Antichrist, its not a one man.

beloved57

Not conditions, but evidences !

Not conditions, but evidences !

Many in organized false religion have taken what is meant to be evidences of Redemption, Faith and Repentance, and turned them into conditions to get redeemed or saved.

Faith and Repentance in the matter of Salvation, are not conditions for men in the flesh to perform to get God to save them, but they are evidences called into action to those who have been Redeemed by Christ's Blood, they are evidences of Redemption. The Call of God is this Isa 44:22

I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

You see that ? The Call to return to Him is based upon the finish work, their sins are forgiven, they have been redeemed.

Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

All whom for who Christ died, they have redemption through Christ's Blood and forgiveness of sins, BEFORE they have returned to God. However, Christ's Death will cause them to return. 1 Pet 2:25

For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

The word returned here is the greek word epistrephō and is here used in the passive voice. So it means:

to cause to return, to bring back.

The are caused to return to God because they had been healed by Christ's Stripes 1 Pet 2:24

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

The evidence of that healing is their returning to God in Faith and Repentance.

So when we make these things conditions of salvation in order for God to save us, we steal credit from Christ's Death and attribute it to men, but when we understand them as evidences of Redemption, Christ and His Redemptive Death is credited.

Last edited:

beloved57

God causes them to believe a Lie to be damned !

God causes them to believe a Lie to be damned !

God causes the non elect to believe a lie, that which is not true. 2 Thess 211

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

If and when that's the case, we shall never believe the Truth ! Its God's will that the non elect, those that He hath not chosen, in the opposite of them He has chosen Vs 13, that they shall believe a lie, they are under God's Wrath and Condemnation Jn 3:18,36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Rom 1:18

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hinder the truth in unrighteousness;ASV

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.ESV

We do this by opposing the Truth and wresting scripture from the Truth.

Those that God sends a strong delusion that they believe a lie, it was never God's Will or purpose for them to believe the Truth, or else they would have been like these in Vs 13 2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Now some may argue that the reason why God gave them up to delusion and believing lies is to be found in Vs 10

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And that is True, but again, He never meant for them to receive the Love of the Truth because they were not of His Chosen Vs 13; For no one, not even the chosen themselves would receive the Truth without first partaking of the Sanctification of the Spirit, Unto belief of the Truth.Without this Work of His, we are in a Lost state and then the Gospel [Truth] is hid from us 2 Cor 4:3-4

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

We cannot believe until saved or delivered from under Satan's Power and blinded minds.

While in a Lost state, we refuse to believe the Truth receive it, because it is being hid from us.

beloved57

A doer of the Work !

A doer of the Work !

James 1:25

But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

What is the work referred to here ? The work is the act or deed of believing, or the work of faith. Its the initial believing in Christ for Salvation and the continuing to believe on Him inn persevering faith. Its believing upon looking into the Perfect Law of Liberty, Which is the Gospel Account of the Person and Work of the Lord Jesus Christ. How is the Gospel the Law of Liberty ? Because therein [Gospel] the Person and Work of Christ is set forth by it, and many re set at Liberty by His Obedience to God's Law in their behalf Isa 61:1

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Lk 4:18

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

This Liberty is by Christ's Work on their behalf Gal 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

You see that ? Christ hath made us free ! Not the freewill decision we made, or any choice we made, but because of His Redeeming Death !

All for whom Christ died He sets them free from sin and death Jn 8:31-36

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

That's what James 1:25 means, as in Jn 8:31 continuing in Christ's Word, believing in Him. This Believing is a work, and so is continuing to believe on Him.

This also means that those of us who say God saves us because we believe on Christ after He is offered to us, then we promote Salvation by doing a Work of ours. That's a False way of Salvation, for Salvation is not by works but by Grace Eph 2:8-9

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

beloved57

1 Tim 2:4

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

How is it therefore that these all men come not to be saved and come into the Knowledge of the Truth, If indeed that is God's Will or desire or purpose ? The word will here is the greek word thelō:

to will, have in mind, intend

a) to be resolved or determined, to purpose

b) to desire, to wish

c) to love

1) to like to do a thing, be fond of doing

d) to take delight in, have pleasure

Intend means:

to have in mind as something to be done or brought about;

So those whom God would have to be saved and come into the knowledge of the Truth, He intends to bring it about, or to do it.

Now we ask this because God's will is irresistible, for He works what He wills, because He is God, not man. God works all things after the counsel of His own will. Eph 1:11

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

The word Paul uses here for will is thelēma which is out of and the prolonged form of thelo used in 1 Tim 2:4 and means the same:

what one wishes or has determined shall be done

a) of the purpose of God to bless mankind through Christ

b) of what God wishes to be done by us

1) commands, precepts

2) will, choice, inclination, desire, pleasure

The inference that God's Will is irresistible is found here Rom 9:19

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

If God's will can be defeated or not done, or brought about, He no longer is God, He no longer is the God that Job feared Job 23:13

13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth or brings about, or does it.

14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

But He must always and at all times be this God showed forth here in Job 23:13 and here in Dan 4:35

35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

The word for will here is tsĕba' and means:

to desire, be inclined, be willing, be pleased
Dan 4:35 could read

35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his desire in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Now ask yourself. Are those God wills to be saved and come into the knowledge of the Truth, among those ever who are the inhabitants of the Earth ? If so, then He doeth with them according to His desire for them !

So if any of the all men of 1 Tim 2:4 are not saved and come into the Knowledge of the Truth as God wills or desires or intends, then He is no longer the God of the Scripture, the God of Job, not is He any longer True to Himself as God, and He has been defeated by the world, flesh and devil !

beloved57

Believing and Calling Upon His Name !

Believing and Calling Upon His Name !

Although believing on Christ and calling upon His Name are very similar, yet they are distinct, in that Believing in Him precedes Calling Upon His Name, this is True when we consider these words Rom 10:14

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Christ first must be revealed in one in order for that one to believe on Him, in order to call upon His Name. Like Paul, so also all Believers, Christ must be revealed in us Gal 1:15-16

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

The Natural man, born only of the flesh, cannot believe on Christ, so cannot Call Upon His Name, for such believing pleases God, because its Faith, but those in the flesh [not born again] cannot please God Rom 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Anyone who has not been born of the Spirit is in the flesh, Jesus contrast the births Jn 3:6-7

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

beloved57

Created to be damned !

Created to be damned !

Some would say that God created no one for the purpose to damn them, but that is not true, God did create some men [for His Glory and Justice] to damn them, for man to be damned for his sins against God is for God's Glory, as well as Men being created to be Saved from their sins [Matt 1:21] is for His Glory, such as the Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23 !

So it is True Prov 16:4, the wicked are the vessels of wrath Rom 9:22, which are born into this world as sinners, but by not being of the Elect, and not having a Surety in Christ to whom their sins were charged, so they must themselves be accountable to God's Law and Justice, and such, their whole physical existence is to serve sin and be fitted for destruction, eternal destruction at the end of their days Job 21:30; Prov 16:4.

So God did create some people in His Sovereignty, to do what He wills to His Own Creatures, Created them , for His Glory, to condemned them for their sins. 1 Cor 11:32

32 But when we [The Called and Chosen] are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

beloved57

Lk 13:23-24; Matt 7:14

Lk 13:23-24; Matt 7:14

Lk 13:23-24

23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,

24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matt 7:14

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

To be saved is to enter into a narrow door, and here Jesus says strive to enter through the strait gate, but how is it that one strives ? Its according to God working in us Col 1:29

29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

In other words the Sheep of Christ enter into that narrow door Jn 10:9

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

By Me [Christ] that is by His energy, impelling them by His Spirit.

Christ is the Narrow Way, remember He says Matt 7:14

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

And He himself is that way and Life Jn 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

He is the way that leads to life, yet that way is difficult to enter into Lk 13:24

24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

He is that narrow door Jn 10:9

I am the door or gate: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

All this is proof of the extreme difficulty for a man to believe on the True Christ for Salvation !

beloved57

Believe to become born again ??

Believe to become born again ??

Another false teaching that is super popular in apostate religion is that one must believe in order to become born again, but the Truth is the one who believes has already been born again or born of the Spirit of God 1 Jn 5:1

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

In the original it reads whosoever is in a state of believing has been born of God, the believing is the evidence of the past birth of God.

Now this is True for several reasons, to begin with, hearing precedes believing Rom 10:17, and in order to even hear God's Words, we must be of God says Jesus Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

But Faith or believing cometh by Hearing and Hearing the Word of God. Without being born of God we do not have spiritual ears to hear, so no faith or believing in Christ is possible.

Another reason besides not able to hear God's Word without being born of God, is because before we are born again, we are only in the flesh, and as such we cannot please God Rom 8:8

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

No one in the flesh, not born again by the Spirit can please God, but believing on Christ does please God Heb 11:6

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

So without being in the Spirit by New Birth,we are without Faith to please God,in fact such Faith is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

So with these two considerations, its impossible to believe to become born again, simply because until born again we cannot hear God's Words, nor Believe or have Faith in Christ which Faith pleases God. e know this by Johns words 1 Jn 3:22-23

22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

That's a commandment that is pleasing in His sight, that we should believe on the name of the Son of God, but cannot do that if in the Flesh !

beloved57

Prov 16:1

The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord.

Two things here are stated to be of the Lord or from the LORD regarding all men. #1 The Preparations of the Heart. The word preparation is the word ma`arak and means:

arrangement, plan, preparation

Hence the planning, arranging of ideas in the heart and such is from the Lord

Along with the answer of the tongue or the reply or response of the tongue Like Prov 15:1,23

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

23 A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!

A Person contemplates before he speaks, which points back to The Preparations of the Heart !

This speaks of God's Sovereignty of all people. Now think of the magnitude of these statements about the Great God of whom we have to do. Imagine these facts about Him that have been pointed out being True of every man, woman, boy and girl in the world right now at this very moment ! God at this very moment is preparing their hearts ! And giving answer of the tongue, that's Awesome !

beloved57

God Created the waster or destroyer for His Purpose.

God Created the waster or destroyer for His Purpose.

Rev 4:11

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure/purpose they are and were created.

God for His Eternal Purpose Created the waster Isa 54:16

16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

The waster to destroy can and does apply to the devil, that serpent in the beginning. The word waster is the Hebrew word shachath :

to destroy, corrupt, go to ruin, decay

a) (Niphal) to be marred, be spoiled, be corrupted, be corrupt, be injured, be ruined, be rotted

b) (Piel)

1) to spoil, ruin

2) to pervert, corrupt, deal corruptly (morally)

c) (Hiphil)

1) to spoil, ruin, destroy

2) to pervert, corrupt (morally)

3) destroyer (participle)

d) (Hophal) spoiled, ruined (participle)

God Created him to assail the Elect in Adam, but for a Redemptive Purpose in Christ.

God Created him to destroy. That word destroy in Isa 54:16 means to bind or enslave.

God used the devil to enslave or to enclose the Elect in unbelief for a purpose of mercy Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

That word concluded is the greek word sygkleiō:

to shut up together, enclose

a) of a shoal of fishes in a net

2) to shut up on all sides, shut up completely

All the destructive enemies of God's People were Created by Him for His Purpose. Like Pharoah was given Being by God so that: Rom 9:17

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up [or caused to be born], that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Its a great comfort and blessing for God's People to know and understand that even all the evil they experience in this life is ordered by and under the Sovereignty of God and His Purpose. Remember Job ?

beloved57

We know them [false teachers] by their fruit !

We know them [false teachers] by their fruit !

Matt 7:15-20

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Anyone who teaches that anything man does is the causative reason for them being Justified from their sins, or anything he does washes away his sins, be that our act of believing/faith, repentance, accepting a gift, calling upon the name of the Lord, water baptism, whatever, its evidence of False Teaching, its Blasphemy against God and the Blood of Christ.

beloved57

He desires and He does it.

He desires and He does it.

Job 23:13

13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

This is the Godhood of the Great God, not liken unto man, who may desire something and yet have that which he desires left unfulfilled, but that is not so with the Great God of the scripture, whatsoever He desires that He doeth performs.

Now lets understand 1 Tim 2:4 in that light. 1 Tim 2:4

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

4 Who wishes all men to be saved and [increasingly] to perceive and recognize and discern and know precisely and correctly the [divine] Truth.

PHIL for his purpose is that all men should be saved and come to realise the truth

Now nothing can hinder the joining together of what God desires and His doing, performing that which He desires, His doing it.

However that's not the case in apostate religion today with the defeated god they promote. They promote a god who has desired to save all humanity without exception but he does not do it that is not the God of the scripture, not the one Job feared and trusted in in Job 23:13.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Anyone who teaches that anything man does is the causative reason for them being Justified from their sins, or anything he does washes away his sins, be that our act of believing/faith, repentance, accepting a gift, calling upon the name of the Lord, water baptism, whatever, its evidence of False Teaching, its Blasphemy against God and the Blood of Christ.

who does that?

beloved57

They actually deny Salvation by Grace !

They actually deny Salvation by Grace !

Many today in organized religions tell us they believe in Salvation by Grace through Faith, but they actually believe in a salvation by grace that depends on the will of man, or their own work, whatever that may be. Some say its faith / act of believing or obedience, others say it is repentance, others say its accepting a gift, all of which the doing of the sinner makes Salvation Effectual for them , now any such belief is not Salvation by Grace through Faith, the Gift of God, not of works lest any man has reason or occasion to boast. If a man has to do anything, meet any condition before they are saved by God or even after they are saved by God, it deny's Salvation by Grace altogether Rom 11:5-6

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Yes, Salvation by Grace is the same as Salvation by Election of Grace, which is unconditional. God's choice of any individual into the Election of Grace is not based upon their works, their faith, or anything God foresaw in them Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth )

Now repentance towards God, Faith in Christ as Per Acts 20:21

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

They are not the cause of their Election, but the result of their Election, given to them by God for conversion Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel/elect, and forgiveness of sins.

Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

To preach any condition man must meet or do or perform in order for God to save them is simply to preach a lie, a false Gospel, and Salvation by works and it rejects completely Salvation by Grace through Faith, the Gift of God.