Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

Believing is a Work !

Believing is a Work !

Believing is a Work of the Mind, an action of the Mind as well as of the heart, which is so evident by the First and Greatest Commandment Matt 22:37

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Yes, that God observes the performances of the Mind is seen right here, and that God calls such performances Works is seen right here Gal 5:19-21

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Now how many of these works are committed with the Mind ?

beloved57

Cannot Please God in the Flesh !

Cannot Please God in the Flesh !

The only way a person can believe on Christ, Believe God or Jesus Christ, have Faith in God even, the True God, that person must be a New Man Already, Born of God, for the man after the flesh or in the flesh, cannot and will not Believe, for its impossible, because believing/ faith pleases God, Heb 11:6, of which they that are in the flesh cannot do Rom 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

blackbirdking

The only way a person can believe on Christ, Believe God or Jesus Christ, have Faith in God even, the True God, that person must be a New Man Already, Born of God, for the man after the flesh or in the flesh, cannot and will not Believe, for its impossible, because believing/ faith pleases God, Heb 11:6, of which they that are in the flesh cannot do Rom 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Are you confessing that the "New Man Already" has no beginning?

blackbirdking

Eph 4:24
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

So I just put him on?

The only way a person can believe on Christ, Believe God or Jesus Christ, have Faith in God even, the True God, that person must be a New Man Already, ....
Your qoute from #543

And then I can believe?

So I put on the new man, start believing and then I'm saved?

blackbirdking

black

If He is Created, which is up to God, since He is the Creator.

If a Man is Newly Created, He is Saved, and He did not Create himself !

So if I'm not saved, did God create me too? Is there anything I can do to get saved? Doesn't God want me to be saved? I'm not sure I understand what the Bible says.

Last edited:

beloved57

black

So if I'm not saved, did God create me too?

Yes, Only God Creates, do you know another ?

Is there anything I can do to get saved?

I am not here to talk about you or me !

Lets talk about the points I made in posts 542 and 543 with scripture, do you understand them ? Rehearse them with me !

beloved57

Jn 3:36

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

These unbelievers cannot possibly any for whom Christ died, because it plainly states here, that upon these the wrath of God abideth on them .

This word abideth denotes a continual, uninterrupted act of God. Now the problem we meet here with any of these being any whom Christ died is this, All those Christ died for, He is a propitiation 1 Jn 2:1-2, that is His Blood propitiated God God's Wrath for their sins against Him, and so, how can He now be exercising against them an continual, uninterrupted wrath, when its supposedly been propitiated ? Also notice what else is said of these same unbelievers, that they shall not see Life Jn 3:36

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

That denotes no hope of ever coming from under God's Wrath in this life and the one to come !

beloved57

Jn 3:36 cont

Jn 3:36 cont

Now that these unbelievers cannot be those Christ died for is clear when we consider that the enemies that Christ died for, and reconciled them to God, even while they are being enemies and unbelievers, that being so reconciled, the Promise to them is that they shall be saved by His Life. This means in contrast to the others in Jn 3:36 who shall not see Life, they shall be saved by His Life, and shall enter into Life in the future. The difference being in the destiny of the Two Groups of enemies, is the Death of Christ ! The Death of Christ ensures that those enemies reconciled to God by His Death, they shall be saved out of that being enemies.

For it is a great contradiction to say some are reconciled to God while being enemies, and then turn around and say they lie under His Wrath at the same time !

blackbirdking

Now that these unbelievers cannot be those Christ died for is clear when we consider that the enemies that Christ died for, and reconciled them to God, even while they are being enemies and unbelievers, that being so reconciled, the Promise to them is that they shall be saved by His Life. This means in contrast to the others in Jn 3:36 who shall not see Life, they shall be saved by His Life, and shall enter into Life in the future. The difference being in the destiny of the Two Groups of enemies, is the Death of Christ ! The Death of Christ ensures that those enemies reconciled to God by His Death, they shall be saved out of that being enemies.

For it is a great contradiction to say some are reconciled to God while being enemies, and then turn around and say they lie under His Wrath at the same time !

Matthew 23:37 Wouldn't, couldn't, shouldn't, can't, won't; wonder why an idiot like Mathew used "would not"; sure gives a bad taste in my mouth. Wonder if any of those poor souls in Jerusalem missed their calling and election. Dissociative identity disorder must be common among the heavenly royalty. Poor Jesus, he wanted to gather them under his wings but the father said, "NO!"

beloved57

He came to save sinners !

He came to save sinners !

1 Tim 1:15

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Christ came to save sinners, and not merely to those sinners savable ! And He did not come to save all sinners without exception, but His People that were sinners !

Now Paul's own testimony of when he was saved,m demonstrates what it means for Christ to come and Save Sinners 1 Tim 1:12-16

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

In Paul's Testimony here there is not one word about anything he himself did for Christ to save him; and if all for whom Christ died [His People] are not saved as Paul was by Christ, then it cannot be said that Christ came into this world to save sinners.

If a person believes on Christ unto Salvation, its because Christ saved them, because one cannot believe if they are lost 2 Cor 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

When anyone is in a Lost state, without exception, the god of this world has blinded their minds to the Truth, by nature we are lost and blinded Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

This describes every experimentally lost person without exception, and in this state believing the Gospel is impossible !

And Unbelief is an evidence of being in this lost state, so quite the opposite and reverse is true, belief of the Gospel is an evidence of being in saved state, and having been delivered from that state we are by nature in Eph 4:18.

And that's the end of Christ coming to save. All for whom He died become believers in Him as proof that He saved them from a Lost state ! If Christ came to save any sinner that does not become a believer, then Christ failed in His Mission to come and to save sinners ! He must save all of them, not some of them, and not all sinners without exception, but all sinners that are His People Matt 1:21 !

blackbirdking

Matthew 23:37 . Poor Jesus, he wanted to gather them under his wings but father said, "NO!"

Still can't figure out why Jesus wanted to do something that was impossible.

beloved57

Salvation is of the LORD !

Salvation is of the LORD or is of God, and lest we forget, God is a Triune God, and so Salvation in its entirety is the Work of the Triune God, for its of the Fathers purposing 2 Tim 1:9, The Son's Redemption, and the Spirit's Application, and there is no preaching of the whole counsel of God in Salvation, if we do not explain each Person's of the Godhead role in Saving a sinner. The most neglected I believe is the role of the Holy Spirit in His applicatory role of the meritorious death and Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. The sprinkling [application] of the Blood 1 Pet 1:2

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Which application is for Gospel obedience or belief of the Truth, for without this Work of the Spirit, His application, there will be no Gospel Obedience, No Faith, No Believing for it is written Zech 4:6

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

For we believe because this is true Phil 2:13

13 For it is God[The Spirit] which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

And Believing/ Faith is a result of that Working in us by the Spirit of God !!

That's why Christ forbade The Main of the Gospel Preaching Ministry until after His coming for that purpose beginning on the day of Pentecost. See Rom 15:16

16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.

Gospel Obedience is the Fruit of being Sanctified by the Spirit 2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God[The Father] hath from the beginning chosen you[In the Son] to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Epoisses

Matthew 23:37 . Poor Jesus, he wanted to gather them under his wings but father said, "NO!"

Still can't figure out why Jesus wanted to do something that was impossible.

Thank God Jesus isn't a Calvinist. I don't think I would want to be a Christian if he was.

blackbirdking

1 Tim 1:15

If I save two of my children from a fire, did I save my children from the fire if I have four children? Yes.
Matt 1:21

Christ came to save sinners, and not merely to those sinners savable ! And He did not come to save all sinners without exception, but His People that were sinners !

Only your words. Your adding to the Bible.

Now Paul's own testimony of when he was saved,m demonstrates what it means for Christ to come and Save Sinners 1 Tim 1:12-16

No it doesn't! It only demonstrates how Paul was saved.

In Paul's Testimony here there is not one word about anything he himself did for Christ to save him; and if all for whom Christ died [His People] are not saved as Paul was by Christ, then it cannot be said that Christ came into this world to save sinners.

False; if everyone is not born by your mother, is that proof they are not born? No, not by a long shot. Paul chose to make a change. Acts 22:3 shows that when one is honest, God honors their honesty. Acts 22:8

If a person believes on Christ unto Salvation, its because Christ saved them, because one cannot believe if they are lost
That's your teaching. The Bible does not teach anywhere that anyone believes because he is saved; nor does the Bible teach that lost mankind cannot believe. John 3:16 "whosoever"

2 Cor 4:3-4
Read your Bible "Oh Scholar", can't you see the "if"? It doesn't say, "since it is hid". Study the context; don't speak till you study if you want to be accurate.

When anyone is in a Lost state, without exception, the god of this world has blinded their minds to the Truth, by nature we are lost and blinded
Not what it says. It says "the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not"; it doesn't say the ones who are lost. Simply read your Bible!

Eph 4:18
This describes every experimentally lost person without exception, and in this state believing the Gospel is impossible !
No it does not! It says, " because of the blindness of their heart:" read your Bible it says "the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not"

And Unbelief is an evidence of being in this lost state, so quite the opposite and reverse is true, belief of the Gospel is an evidence of being in saved state, and having been delivered from that state we are by nature in Eph 4:18.
Since one's belief determines one's state, one's state is determined by one's faith; exactly, but you refute that; you teach that your god determines one's state.

And that's the end of Christ coming to save. All for whom He died become believers in Him as proof that He saved them from a Lost state ! If Christ came to save any sinner that does not become a believer, then Christ failed in His Mission to come and to save sinners ! He must save all of them, not some of them, and not all sinners without exception, but all sinners that are His People Matt 1:21 !
Wrong! If I am crossing Niagra Falls with a wheel barrow on a tight rope and offer my sons a ride to the other side; one of them doesn't want to go along so I leave him there, I haven't failed; I brought the ones who wanted to come. I completed my goal. Matthew 23:37 The wheel barrow was for whoever wanted to. John 3:16

This is a perfect example of how you make your god into what you believe; however, when faced with the consequnces of doing that, you can't take the heat and you say liar, slanderer, fool. You teach that evil came out of your god.
black

I am not going to communicate any further with a slanderer and liar, that's the only way you can win an argument. See ya at the Judgment fool !

Ye know not if ye are among the elect who are damned.

beloved57

That repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name

That repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name

Lk 24:47

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

That repentance and remission or forgiveness of sins should be preached in His Name, meaning that His Person and Work has been the meritorious cause, and or the procuring cause of them for you.

Peter preached Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

That's the benefit of Him being exalted by the Right hand of God that He may give or bestow or grant repentance [a change of mind] and forgiveness of sins, To Israel, the Chosen Israel of God, not ethnic Israel.

So in true Gospel Preaching as it is done here, Repentance and Remission of sins is declared to be effects of Christ's Person and Work for His Elect, or the Chosen of God.

False teachers make it as though repentance is required of man before Christ becomes their Saviour, but that's not the case, repentance is given to all those Christ is an exalted Saviour in behalf of !