Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

The Law was given to give a knowledge of sin !

The Law was given to give a knowledge of sin !

Rom 3:20

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

This was one of the many purposes of the Law of God to give to His Elect a Knowledge of sin and their need of their Head and Saviour Jesus Christ, for this World was Created for an Redemptive Purpose. Adam was Created for an Redemptive Purpose, a purpose of Grace established before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

That means before Adam began ! Now after Adam's Creation he was immediately given a Law by God His Creator, a Command as to what he could not do, hear ye the Law or Command Gen 2:15-17

15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

This prohibition was the then manifested and declared Law and Will of God, made known to Man at this Time, and we know from later Revelation that the purpose of the Law was to give a Knowledge of Sin Rom 3:20 and Rom 7:7

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Paul is saying,if it had not been for the Law, he would not have known [experientially] sin or that he was a awful sinner before God in need of His Saviour See how Paul thought of himself before the Law was applied to him spiritually Phil 3:4-6 !, and so it was for Adam, he would have known that he was sinful before God without the law given him in Gen 2:16-17. Again remember what Paul writes here in Rom 3:20. Since Adam was Created for an Redemptive Purpose in Grace, he must know transgression experientially, for if God would not have given him a Law or Command to Obey, then there would be know Transgression Rom 4:15

15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

You see, It was already determined before the World Began that Christ would undergo the Wrath of God for the sins of the Elect 1 Pet 1:20 and so the Law must be given that caused the Transgression that brought the sin and guilt into the world against God's People of which Christ was already slain for in the Purpose of God Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Now Transgression is the trespass of God's or overstepping of God's revealed will or command, which was stated clearly to Adam/ man here Gen 2:15-17. Now by disobedience, man in adam came to have a experiential knowledge of sin Rom 3:20;7:7, now man had come experientially acquainted with both good and evil Gen 3:22

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

beloved57

The Law was given to give a knowledge of sin !2

The Law was given to give a knowledge of sin !2

However, by Adam's Transgression, he was given the Revelation for the whole Purpose for Creation, and that being the Coming of Christ into the World, the Seed of the Woman, to destroy the Devil's Works 1 Jn 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

This was purposed before the World began, but God reveals it him here Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

His Goings forth are from Everlasting for this Purpose in time Mic 5:2

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

He is the Mercy of the Lord promised from Everlasting to Everlasting Ps 103:17

17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

The Old Saint calls Him the Mercy Performed Lk 1:72

To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

And this Purpose of Mercy was established before the foundation of the World 1 Pet 1:20

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

This word manifest is the same word used in 1 Jn 3:8 as to the purpose why the Son of God was manifested,it was foreordained before the foundation, that He would come into the World and destroy the Works of the Devil, which of course was also foreordained according to God's Eternal Purpose in Christ. So man in Adam had to sin according to God's set Eternal Decree, that he may have a Knowledge of Sin, whereby he knew himself to be in need of the Mercy Promised From Everlasting through Jesus Christ the Blessed Saviour of the World !

beloved57

A World free from the Law and Sin !

A World free from the Law and Sin !

2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

This World here that Paul says, God was in Christ reconciling to Himself, How was this done ? By not imputing or charging its trespasses against it. What are their trespasses ?

Its their transgressions of God's Law, and for where no law is, there would be no transgression or trespass !

We judge that trespasses here means transgressions as the same blessing of NON IMPUTATION is stated here Ps 32:1-2

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Blessed is the man or men unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Two more things here discovered about this World of 2 Cor 5:19, its a forgiven World, though sinful and its a World that God does not charge or impute Iniquity.

So those of Ps 5:5 and Matt 7:23 cannot be be part of this World of 2 Cor 5:19.

All the lawless deeds of the World of 2 Cor 5:19 are not charged to it or them of it. Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man or men to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

The World of 2 Cor 5:19 is a forgiven World, Justified from all transgressions, lawless deeds, works of iniquity, and how is all that True and factual ? By the Body of Christ, or His Death for them Rom 7:4

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Rom 6:7

7 For he that is dead[as in Rom 7:4] is freed[Justified] from sin.

Only those who blind to the Truth will deny this Great Truth about the World of 2 Cor 5:19

beloved57

Salvation is by Grace !

Salvation is by Grace !

Salvation is by Grace , that Grace which Christ tasted death for every man, that is for every man He indeed did die for, all the Sheep Heb 2:9, and one of the many Salvation Blessings that belongs to all for whom He died by Grace, is Redemption from the curse of the Law, and therefore sin, for the strength of sin is God's Law Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us [By His Death ]: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

This is a blessing of Grace , Redemption from the curse of the law, even while believers are unbelievers or enemies in themselves, so much so that they are said to be [ while enemies, unbelievers] reconciled to God, Solely by the Death of His Son. That reconciliation is proof that Christ's Death redeemed them from the curse of the Law, because He was made a curse for them. Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

That word reconciled means:

change, exchange, as coins for others of equivalent value

a) to reconcile (those who are at variance)

b) return to favor with, be reconciled to one

c) to receive one into favor

In other words, because of Christ's Death for those He died, they are received into God's Favor, even while they themselves are enemies and unbelievers. Even as enemies and unbelievers they are redeemed from the curse of the Law !

This Truth is wrested and denied by the false christians of our day !

beloved57

Salvation is by Grace ! cont

Salvation is by Grace, which also means by Election, the Election of Grace Rom 11:5-7

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

It [Salvation/Election] cannot be based upon anything we do, good or evil Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth )

If we believe it is, we deny Salvation by Grace, also if we don't believe Sovereignly chose and purposed to save only some by Grace of Election, giving the rest no opportunity for salvation, but purposely created them for eternal damnation, we deny Salvation by Grace; More than 95% of professing Christianity today denies Salvation by Grace !

beloved57

To believe in Salvation by Grace through faith, we must understand, acknowledge that this Grace was given the Elect of God in Christ Jesus before the World Began 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

And these are those predestinated, preserved and foreknown, which Christ came to save. Its the Sovereign Election of particular individual's to Grace and Glory !

beloved57

Saviour of the World !

Saviour of the World !

Jn 4:42

And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Does this mean that Jesus Christ is the Saviour of all without exception ? Not at all, for many are never granted Repentance unto Life Acts 11:18, but only those who repent have been given Repentance, and by whom, by their Prince and Saviour Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Israel is His Elect World of jew and gentile sheep , His Body the Church !

Only those comprise or make up the World that Christ is the Saviour of. Its made up of all those Lost Sheep He sought and found, and they as a result of Him finding them Repented Lk 15:1-7

Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.

2 And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.

3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying,

4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

This Lost Sheep of His He found effects the sheep's repentance, notice it was found before mention made of its repentance ! The repentance was evidence of having been found by the Seeking Shepherd !

And so it is with every member of that World Christ is the Saviour of !

beloved57

Only for the Children !

Only for the Children !

When the Lord Jesus Christ became flesh and blood to die and to destroy the works of the devil, also taking on our sins, it was not ,for all mankind in general, but it was for the Children of God, or as the writer of Hebrews states it, The Children Heb 2:14

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The Children given to Christ Vs 13 !

For Christ in this was manifestly made made one with the Children or His Body, and it was to be through His Death that He would deliver, not all mankind without exception, but the Children, whom had been taken captive by the devil in Adam, so to deliver them from the fear of death, by destroying the works of the devil as it pertained to them, The Children !

Epoisses

Jn 4:42

And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Does this mean that Jesus Christ is the Saviour of all without exception ?

Yes, absolutely! He is the savior of all people past, present and future.

He is even the savior of all those non-elect people that you look down on with disdain.

And just between you and me, I would never consider you as being part of the elect. Those are the ones who believe and you have far too much unbelief.

Epoisses

epo

He is not the Saviour of anyone who is not saved !

The whole world has been saved in the person of Jesus Christ, hence the term 'in Christ'. This salvation is not experienced until we believe and receive the Holy Spirit.

So there are two parts to the gospel, what happened 2000 years ago and what happens in the individual life of the believer. You need to see both parts or you will either go to one extreme which is calvinism or the other which is legalism.

beloved57

The Bread of Life !

The Bread of Life !

Jn 6:48

I am that bread of life.

When Jesus speaks of those who hunger for the bread of Life or the bread from heaven Jn 6:47-51

47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

48 I am that bread of life.

49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

If anyone eats of this bread, he shall live forever He says in Vs 51, Jesus here is speaking here of those born of God or born from above, from where the Bread of Live cometh from Vs 50, and not of any who are merely born of the flesh or out of their earthy head adam, for in that case they are only earthy and so they will be in their feelings and affections and desires, attracted to bread from this earth, and heavenly bread they not acquired a taste for, but those who are born from above and by the Spirit, out of the Last Adam, their feelings, affections [hungering and thirsting] are heaven born, heavenly, hence the Bread from heaven is very desirable.

Those of the flesh partake only of a human nature which is fallen, and craves according to that nature, but those born of God, partake of a Divine, Heavenly Nature, and craves according to that Nature, and it is this Nature that Christ becomes the Living Bread from Heaven Jn 6:51

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Now what kind of Man would Eat the Living Bread ? A Living Man, A Man Born from Above !

Epoisses

As far as I see, Atlanta is the only city representing the Truth, and it sure is not from you !

I wish we could get rid of you like Michael Turner!

He was hobbling around on the sideline in the biggest game of the year.

Reminds me of your theology.

beloved57

He is Successful !

He is Successful !

Lk 19:10

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Christ, the Son of Man here is not successful if Two things go undone, #1 To Seek that which was lost ntil He finds it, and #2 To save it when He finds it, If He doth not both, His Mission is a failure to the Father's Purpose for sending Him, For He should be able to say of all for whom He seeks that are Lost, when He finds them, as He said to Zacchaeus here Lk 19:9-10

9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.