Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

God's Truth

God's truth, you need not try and speak to "beloved57" about truth,
You have a very good point, for what is the purpose in speaking to a person who will not listen to reason. What purpose is there in speaking to a person who probably will not influence anyone to their false beliefs anyway, but still, I reply with the Truth.
he chooses to believe lies instead!!
You are right; he chooses to believe the lies, just as any wrong doer chooses to do the wrong that they do. Just as a drug addict, any addict chooses to do what they do. God does not make us obey Him. God does not make us believe.

beloved57

Predestinated to Faith in Jesus Christ !

Predestinated to Faith in Jesus Christ !

Not only were the Elect Predestinated to be conformed to the image of Christ, but also were they predestinated to first bear the image of Adam 1 Cor 15:49

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

So as they were predestinated to bear the Image of Christ Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

So likewise were they predestinated to bear the image of the First Adam.

And as sure as they did indeed bear the image of adam First [In time], there is no uncertainty of them bearing the image of the Heavenly Adam, Christ, in fact, the one was for the purpose of the other, the lesser for the purpose of the greater ; and in all things in God's Eternal Decree's and Purposes Christ has the Preeminence Col 1:17-18

17 And he [Christ the Mediator] is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Even the very details of the physical lives of the Elect came about as by the predestination of God Acts 17:26

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

That word determined is the greek word horizō and is the same word used here by Luke 22:22

22 And truly the Son of man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed!

And Peter in Acts 2:23

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

So how much more were the spiritual lives of the Elect Determined, and again 1 Cor 15:49 makes it clear and certain, that as they [the elect or chosen, or called] beared the image of the Natural, so shall [a promise] they bare the image of the Heavenly, and Why ? Because of Predestination !

beloved57

How to tell a False Gospel !

How to tell a False Gospel !

How to tell a False Gospel ! A False Gospel opposes the Sovereign Grace of God in Choosing and Predestinating a Definite World of People to be Heirs of Salvation, to the exclusion of the rest, and also without God being influenced by anything in them, ii was not for anything they do, say or think ! This is so Taught in the Gospel here Rom 9:11-13

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth )

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Now the Nation of Israel in and of itself is not God's Elect , for if that were the case, Rom 11:7 would not make sense which Reads Rom 11:7

7 What then? Israel[National] hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

This clearly makes an distinction between Israel National and God's Election that was part of the Nation !

So Rom 9:11-13 is not referring to National Election ! So any Gospel that opposes Particular Election of some to Salvation, is a False Gospel !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have a very good point, for what is the purpose in speaking to a person who will not listen to reason. What purpose is there in speaking to a person who probably will not influence anyone to their false beliefs anyway, but still, I reply with the Truth.

You are right; he chooses to believe the lies, just as any wrong doer chooses to do the wrong that they do. Just as a drug addict, any addict chooses to do what they do. God does not make us obey Him. God does not make us believe.

Good post!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How to tell a False Gospel ! A False Gospel opposes the Sovereign Grace of God in Choosing and Predestinating a Definite World of People to be Heirs of Salvation, to the exclusion of the rest, and also without God being influenced by anything in them, ii was not for anything they do, say or think ! This is so Taught in the Gospel here Rom 9:11-13

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth )

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Now the Nation of Israel in and of itself is not God's Elect , for if that were the case, Rom 11:7 would not make sense which Reads Rom 11:7

7 What then? Israel[National] hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

This clearly makes an distinction between Israel National and God's Election that was part of the Nation !

So Rom 9:11-13 is not referring to National Election ! So any Gospel that opposes Particular Election of some to Salvation, is a False Gospel !

Calvinistic teaching does not portray the true character and intent of God!! Therefore, it is false!!

beloved57

Receiving !

Receiving !

The Nature of the act of Faith is expressed by the Spirit by the word receiving Jn 1:12

12 But as many as received[by faith] him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Rom 5:11

11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Which receiving is an act of the soul or conscience, this is not an outward receiving like we do with our physical hands as if someone is physically offering or handing us something literally.

The Elect Receive forgiveness of sins Acts 10:43

43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

When they believe, but we believe as a result of having that spiritual knowledge of forgiveness or remission of sins made known to us; for it [forgiveness of sins] is a Covenant Blessing for all of the Many that Christ died in behalf of Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

That is a New Covenant Blessing to a Elect People is stated clearly in Heb 8:10-12

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

vs 12 That is the blessing of remission of sins that Christ refers to in Matt 26:28 for the Many !

And God makes known His Covenant[and remission of sins] to them fearing Him Ps 25:14

14 The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew[cause them to know] them his covenant.

Its this God causing them to know it which causes them to receive it by Faith !

So God makes known the benefits of His Covenant to them fearing Him ! Yet who is it that fears Him ? For none by nature do that per Rom 3:18

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

But it is only those who have been born of the Spirit Heb 8:10

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

This God does by putting His Spirit into us Ezk 36:26-27

King James Version (KJV)

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

And so being born of the Spirit of which Faith is a fruit of Gal 5:22

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Then through that spiritual faith of the spirit God gives the instrumental means of making known the Covenant Blessing of Remission of sins to Faith, and so by it, we receive Remission of sins by Faith, which Faith persuades us of the reality of the Blessing !

Faith in fact is from the greek word peithō which means:

persuade

a) to persuade, i.e. to induce one by words to believe

So thats how one receives Remission of sins by Believing Acts 10:43, they were persuaded by the Spirit, and not only forgiveness of sins but also any other spiritual blessing effected by the Blood of Christ, like Justification by His Blood Rom 5:9

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Faith receives that as it is revealed or made known to them by the Spirit and the Word of Truth, the Gospel of their Salvation !

I have just explained a biblical view of receiving spiritual realties by Faith !

beloved57

Representative Union !

Representative Union !

When Paul says that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, the our here 1 Cor 15:3 are those who had a Representative union with Him; This Union that the Elect had with Christ when He died for their sins was just as real as the union they had with Adam when he was created and when they died with him, and this union they had with him was real even though had no personal individual being themselves, as well as before they performed any acts !

This Union is revealed to be real because of the real effects upon them by reason of the Union, that is from God's perspective they sinned when Adam sinned, the condemnation he incurred was theirs Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

And the penalty of death he incurred, they also in and with him incurred Rom 5:12 !

Now what understanding soul will deny the union of the Elect with Adam from this Truth of scripture ? And so in the like manner, the Elect of God were in Union with Christ by Divine Election Eph 1:4 [before their union with Adam in time] and when He experimentally took upon Himself a like Nature [saving sin] Heb 2:14-16

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

And He as the first Adam was, experimentally in the flesh, their Head, Surety and Representative and this Union with them was so real that when Christ for their sins was arraigned condemned and sentence Isa 53:6-8, they also by Union Representation were also considered the same, so much so that when He died for their sins they died 2 Cor 5:14; Gal 2:20, for the execution of God upon Christ their Union Head for their Transgressions against His law, was theirs !

Now this Union in Christ, as it was in Adam, was before any act of their own, before they had any physical being of their own ,however the fruit or effects of the Union are what give Evidence of the previous existing Representative Union; In fact their eventual Faith Union in Time is but an effect or fruit or result of their Union Representatively they had with Christ before Faith or before they had any being at all physically or Spiritually !

beloved57

About Faith !

About Faith !

Contrary to what false teachers , faith that has to do with Salvation Eph 2:8 is properly speaking a authoritative conscious conviction worked in by the Spirit of God, concerning Christ and Spiritual things given to us for His sake ! The greek word for faith comes from the ideal of persuading or persuasion. It is the greek word pistis which comes from the word peithō which means:

persuade

a) to persuade, i.e. to induce one by words to believe

to be persuaded, to suffer one's self to be persuaded; to be induced to believe: to have faith: in a thing

1) to believe

2) to be persuaded of a thing concerning a person

b) to listen to, obey, yield to, comply with

Remember Paul's words Rom 14:14

I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

2 Tim 1:12

For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

The word persuaded here is both times in the passive voice, meaning Paul was persuaded by someone outside of himself !

Also look at Abraham Rom 4:20-21

20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

Again, the persuasion is passive, so that means the Faith was given, it was not his own !

In 2 Cor 4:6

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

This is persuasive Knowledge given !

Lk 1:77

To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

This word knowledge means more precisely, the apprehension of Truths !

So God given Faith in Salvation is not of man, its the Spirit of God supernaturally persuading one to believe the realties of God revealed unto them !

beloved57

Acts 16:31 Don't Boast !

Acts 16:31 Don't Boast !

Acts 16:31

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Many who are absolutely ignorant to Salvation by Grace through Faith Eph 2:8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

But yet if we attribute our salvation to our act of Faith or believing, then we do the very thing spoken against, that is boast, even if its a unspoken boast. So to explain our text Acts 16:31, which sets forth an imperative to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved, it is but a calling forth or into action the Gift of Faith. For genuine faith or belief in Christ is not something that is found in men by nature, for all men by nature are in the prison of unbelief Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded[enclosed] them all in or into unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

So Paul and all the other Apostles or True Servants of God, when giving the imperative or command to believe ,they presuppose the Gift of Faith or believing has been given, for Paul knew if the Philippian Jailor did believe on Christ after hearing the word of the Lord spake Acts 16:32 as commanded, that it would be an evidence that to him it had been given to him to do so on the behalf of Christ Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

This verse could very well read and be True :

"For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ to believe on him" !

To believe on Christ must be given from above Jn 3:27

27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

beloved57

Always Sons or Children of God, even before Faith !

Always Sons or Children of God, even before Faith !

Jn 1:12,13

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

When a person of the Elect comes to Faith as a result of Receiving the Spirit of Adoption in Time, that experience is not what made them Sons or Children of God, but it is what made them evidentially the Children of God Gal 4:6

6 And because[since] ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

This sending the Spirit of His Son into our heart is New Birth, its a Covenant Blessing Ezk 36:27

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

And what it does is make known our sonship we had even before New Birth ! It makes known also that God was our Father even before sending His Spirit into our Hearts !

Now case in point, the Prodigal Son, the alienated Son was always the Fathers Son, he just became alienated Lk 15:11-13

11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:

12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.

13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

The journey into a far country denotes the Elects fall in Adam and becoming Alienated from the Life of God Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Col 1:21

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

Enemies in our minds by wicked works or as the prodigal 'riotous living !

However, the son was his Father's son even when he did not live like it and even as he was out in the strange country [of sin] alienated, estranged from his Father !

But, something happened, the son came to his senses Lk 15:17

17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

The word came here as in came to himself is the greek word erchomai and means:

to come

a) of persons

1) to come from one place to another, and used both of persons arriving and of those returning

2) to appear, make one's appearance, come before the public

2) metaph.

a) to come into being, arise, come forth, show itself, find place or influence

b) be established, become known, to come (fall) into or unto

3) to go, to follow one

It was the time of his beginning to return, which was the effect of the blessings of the Covenant or the Work of Christ for all sons, for it causes a return 1 Pet 2:24-25

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

And this is actually in the original being returned, for the word returned is the greek word Epistrepho and its an second aorist passive indicative, it means:

transitively
to turn to
to the worship of the true God
to cause to return, to bring back
to the love and obedience of God
to the love for the children

to love wisdom and righteousness

That is the coming to himself was the Father by the Work of Christ causing His Sons return to Him, it was the son being granted Repentance, it was his New Birth, it was his receiving the Spirit of Adoption into his heart and made to cry abba Father ! Lk 15:18-19

18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

When the Elect are out in the far country ,alienated from God, they are not worthy to be known as children of God, and the spirit convicts them of that Jn 16:8-9

But, not that he was not a son, but because of his sinfulness, he was not worthy to be recognized as a Child of God ! Also notice what the Father states Lk 15:24

24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

The Father acknowledges that the sinful son was indeed His Son when he was dead and when he was lost !

The Sons of God are really sons when we are dead in sin Eph 2:5

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

Even while we were lost Lk 19:10

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Now we know what it was Christ came to seek and to save, that which was Lost !

That which was Lost He came to save were all the sons of God Lk 15:24

24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

The sons of God even while being enemies Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Even as being enemies in our minds by wicked works Col 1:21

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

God the Father still calls them Son, My Son [huios]

However, the prodigals repentance and return to the Father by receiving the Spirit of Adoption, did not make him a son, but gave him the right to be called a Son as Per Jn 1:12-13

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Faith in Christ makes evident that we are the Children of God Gal 3:26

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

conclusion, those who teach that the Elect are not children of God prior to their Faith in Christ, they do lie and are ignorant to the Truth of scripture !

beloved57

The problem with Jn 3:36 referring to the Elect !

The problem with Jn 3:36 referring to the Elect !

Jn 3:36

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

The problem here if any of the ones that believeth not, but are under the wrath of God, if any of these be the Elect while unbelievers, then we have a serious problem, simply because Jesus does say that these unbelievers, under God's Wrath SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, but they will permanently partake of God's Wrath; This means they shall never see Eternal Life. Now this is the obvious conclusion we must come to if we accept the false teaching of many that the unbelieving of this verse refers to the Elect of God, however we reject that interpretation as a false teaching !

On contrast, the elect, those Christ died for, being reconciled to God legally while they are unbelievers, the promise for them is this Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

The Unbelieving of Jn 3:36, shall not SEE LIFE, they will never be saved !

beloved57

That ye shall die in your sins!

That ye shall die in your sins!

Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Now, How in the world can any of those Christ died for their sins as Per 1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for[in behalf of] our sins according to the scriptures;

How can any of these therefore die in their sins ? Jn 8:24 - Now false teachers that preach that Jesus died for the sins of the whole World, none excepted, they do lie, and more importantly they willfully charge God with being Unjust, and here is why ! For Christ to have died for or in behalf of ones sins, those sins first of all must have been imputed or laid to Christ's Charge ! Isa 53:6

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

And by that, He hath made once and for all a full propitiation or satisfaction to God's Law and Justice , and for which cause they can be no more laid to anyone's charge again ! Thats because thereby He by His death for them hath obtained for them an Eternal Redemption ! Heb 9:12

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

The word redemption here is the greek word lytrōsis and means:

a ransoming, redemption

2) deliverance, esp. from the penalty of sin

He obtained for us, or those He died for their sins, for them a Eternal Deliverance from the penalty of sin, making it impossible, if God is Just, for any of them to ever be those in Jn 8:24 who shall die in their sins as unbelievers !

Yes, even those who that have been actually guilty of those sins imputed or charged to Christ, of which He satisfied God's Law and Justice in behalf of, their sins cannot be reversed from Christ and then re imputed back to them, for Christ hast already suffered for them in God's Justice ! 1 Pet 3:18

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Sorry, but it was not for all mankind without exception that Christ had laid to His Charge, but only for those who shall believe on Him through the Word Jn 17:20

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

And those who shall not believe on Him as indicated in Jn 8:24, He did not die for their sins. Again it was for the sins of the Sheep He did die ,of which all of them shall believe on Him, if one does not believe on Him as indicated again from Jn 8:24, the solution is plain, Jesus says it here Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

And Christ did not lay down His Life for those who were not His Sheep and who did not have their sins charged to Him !

Now in this it is clear that unless God is Unjust, God can never charge again with sin any sinner whose sins were charged to Christ, and He did satisfy God's Law and Justice for them in Full, Perfectly, God would now be unjust in that His wrath has now avenged twice for the same sins once in Christ, whom He was in Covenant with, the sinners Surety, and now once again in the actual sinner, which would now , break covenant with His Son, which contradicts God being a Just God and a God of Truth and Equity-

Now understand, this is a indictment against God's Justice, by any so called preacher of the Gospel, who falsely teaches that some for whom Christ died, shall nevertheless remain unbelievers and die in their sins as Per Jn 8:24 !

beloved57

More on the Gift !

More on the Gift !

Rom 5:16-17

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

The false religionists have wrested the meaning of Gift in the matters of Justification, Grace, salvation, and Righteousness, for they have hijacked it to mean falsely that which is offered as a gift in order for ones either accepting it or rejecting it according to their freewill; But thats a false concept and is derived from carnal reasoning and not from scripture. The Real and proper nature of these things being Gifts, even before they are applied [not offered] experimentally to the recipients of them, for the True Nature of them are that they are Gracious Gifts in The Mind of the Giver because He reckons it so in His Mind for Christ's sake First and Foremost. For example in our text Rom 5:16-17, it means the Righteousness God gives as a Gift first and foremost in a legal and Judicial sense, a free pardon of all condemnation, and a free imputation of Christ's Righteousness laid to our account on the sole basis of Christ's Work on our behalf, for it has nothing to do with an offer to us to accept or reject, no more than when Adam sinned, the legal and judicial condemnation we incurred was an offer to us to either accept it or reject it, for it was solely what God reckoned it to be in His Own Mind ! So thats the Nature of the Gift of Righteousness, its simply reckoned so in the Mind of God as a finished Transaction between He and Christ their Surety ! And all such Gifts are without repentance Rom 11:29.

So In essence, such a Gift, as deemed so by the Divine Mind , its not even in the realm of possibility of being rejected or revoked, but can only be received by revelation, that is, its received by the gift being made known to God Given Faith, there is a communication of the Knowledge of the Gift, as it is settled in the Mind of God ! So those who teach that the Gifts are merely an offer, using such carnal reasoning as if they were to offer a gift to a person, that the person, that the person has a choice to either accept it or reject it, such are only showing their ignorance as to what the legal and Judicial Gift is in the Mind of God due to the Work of Christ one one's behalf !

beloved57

Twice Dead Who are they ?

Twice Dead Who are they ?

Jude 1:12

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Twice Dead Who are they ? These are they that have been created for damnation, the certainty of it is inevitable. To these the True Gospel in its purity serves only to them as, by the Divine Judgment, as a Ministration of death, as here 2 Cor 2:15-16

15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

Thats the Twice Dead, those who the Gospel is by God a savour of death unto death !

They are also those whom it is said of this 2 Thess 2:11-12

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

These are certain for damnation !

They are like those also whom Christ said this unto Matt 23:32-33

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

This was not a question on how to, but a declaration being made of the certainty and the inevitableness of their eternal damnation, for all these are the Twice dead, the children of hell !

Matt 23:15,32-33

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

beloved57

The True God !

The True God !

John 17:3

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Do we believe in the True God ? Many today do not believe in or know the One and Only True God who is Sovereign over the Creation of His creatures, particularly man. In God's Sovereign prerogatives and in creating man in accordance to a Eternal Redemptive purpose Eph 3:11, grounded also in His Purpose of Election in Christ Rom 9:11, The True God created some men specifically for Salvation by Grace through Faith, The Election of Grace Rom 11:5, but also He created some specifically for damnation, and those men are called in this place vessels of wrath, for hath not the Potter [The Sovereign God] hath power over the clay [men] Rom 9:21-22

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Now to know and believe in the True God is to embrace Him also as the Sovereign Potter over the clay, mainly His creature man, and He having made some vessels for honor [salvation][see Rom 2:7,10] and He made some vessels as vessels of wrath and eternal destruction as in Matt 7:13

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

The Sovereign Potter created many more men for this destruction than He did for Salvation and Honour !

Those who do not believe in or know the True God, they do not believe that God purposely Created a man or person to damn them forever for their sins !

But yet the Word of God plainly informs us that some men were of old ordained to condemnation,m and that God hath obviously appointed some to wrath Jude 1:4

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Thess 5:9

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Jn 3:36

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.