Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

The True God ! cont

The True God ! cont

To believe in the True God is to embrace the God that is revealed in scripture, and not the god of our own understanding and making ! As been demonstrated the True God is the God that for His Glory and Eternal Purpose hath made some as Vessels of Mercy and some as Vessels of Wrath, meaning that God on purpose hath made some people strictly for condemnation and wrath, that there only purpose for living and being given physical life was to be damned for sins !

They are the Wicked of Prov 16:4

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Job knows about these people, vessels of wrath, the Wicked Job 21:30

That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

2 Pet 2:9

The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

Yes, throughout all the ages since the beginning of the world, God hath reserved a remnant of mankind to be damned; And understand this, that God hath damned the vessels of wrath before they had any being to do any evil, the point of Rom 9:11-13

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth )

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

The vessels of wrath are eternally hated by God and excluded from the Election in Christ for those God Loved with an Everlasting Love ! The vessels of wrath are born into this world forever damned and cursed, and hated by God, the True God, just as the Vessels of mercy are born into this World already saved by the Eternal Purpose of God in Christ 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

beloved57

The True God ! cont

The True God ! cont

The Truth of some men being pre - saved by God's Purpose and others being pre-damned by God's Purpose, this Truth causes the natural man to rebel and resist the True God Rom 9:19-22

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God[The True God]? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

They believe and assert of Him that God is unfair and unrighteous to make such a difference in men His creatures. The natural man will reason, why cannot all men equally have a chance at being saved, for all men are sinners and evil, However such reasoning is evil and repliest against God, the True God.

Yes, all men are equally sinners, but for different purposes, its God's Sovereign prerogative to have mercy on some for being evil sinners, and to withold mercy on some for being evil sinners, and the reason is only found within His OWN SOVEREIGN PREROGATIVE !

This is the True God !

beloved57

He that is of God Heareth God's Words !

He that is of God Heareth God's Words !

Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

The only ones that can hear God's Words, in order to believe them or to believe on Christ, they must first be of God, which none are by Nature !

He that is of God, the word of is the greek prep ek and means out of or from. It means being born of God as in Jn 1:13

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

So when Jesus says this Jn 5:24

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Now its obvious that the whoever are hearing His Words, for He is God also, so the whosoever is limited to those who are of God, as in Jn 8:47. Also the hearing hear is not merely audible natural hearing, for all whom Christ spoke to heard that way, but its a spiritual hearing, a hearing made possible by spiritual life having been communicated, which is as Jn 5:24 describes as everlasting Life; So those who are believing as a result of hearing are but giving evidence of having everlasting life and having been already passed from death unto life. In other words, we cannot spiritually hear God's Words if we be in a state of death !

This passing from death unto life or having everlasting life is nothing but New Birth !

When Jesus says of His Sheep that He has, that they shall hear His voice as Per Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

That means they shall be of God [Jn 8:47] prior to and in preparation to hearing, so they shall be as those in Jn 5:24 Hearing Christ's Word and believing ! All this is speaking of New Birth before Faith or believing Christ !

beloved57

Beware of the Faith Righteousness !

Beware of the Faith Righteousness !

Beware of the Faith Righteousness ! Now what is this faith righteousness ? Its the mistaken notion, due to satanic deception and false teaching, that man trusts that his faith is what makes him Righteous before God ! One of the scriptures used by false teachers for this is Rom 4:5

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Paul is not saying that ones Faith is his Righteousness before God, for that would contradict himself here Phil 3:9

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

But he means it's [faith's ] object is, the Lord Jesus Christ. Christ is and was Abraham's Righteousness as well as He is the Righteousness to all the seed of Abraham !

The Righteousness of Faith is when our Righteousness with God is revealed to our God given Faith Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

You see that ? By the Gospel God reveals to them who have the Righteousness of God to God given Faith !

For its a free Gift of Righteousness imputed to our account because of Christ hath been made [by imputation] sin for us 2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

That Righteousness of God is what is revealed in the Gospel Rom 1:17

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

The word revealed means :

to uncover, lay open what has been veiled or covered up

a) disclose, make bare

2) to make known, make manifest, disclose what before was unknown

In fact its an internal disclosure as in Matt 16:17

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Similar as to how the same word is used here Gal 1:16

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Christ had to first be revealed in Saul before he could become a believer and preach Christ !

So the Gospel sent of God, reveals to those with God given Faith, the Righteousness of God they have, its a Righteousness accomplished for them by the Faithfulness of Christ, in His faithful obedience to death by Covenant faithfulness with His Father and obedience. So this Righteousness imputed is out of Christ's Faithfulness and not because of our act of Faith or believing !

Now if we continue in the delusion that Rom 4:5 teaches that our Righteousness is our Faith literally, then there is no difference in saying that our righteousness is out of law, or out of our works, or even out of our water baptism; For one is only Justified and made Righteous before God, by the Righteousness of God imputed Rom 4:6

Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, Without no acts of ours ! And again, this is not a Righteousness because of our act of believing or Faith, but because of the Faithfulness of Christ, and then its revealed or made known internally to God given Faith. Christ is the object of God given Faith, as He is to all whom the Holy Spirit reveals Him to be Jn 16:14

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew[make known] it unto you.

That is He will shew unto all for whom Christ died, His Church, He make known to them, tell them, announce to them by the Gospel, Christ's Righteousness on their behalf, because what's His by way of headship is theirs ! For Christ by both His active and passive obedience and faithfulness to Covenant engagement, He hath fulfilled all of God's Law requirements in precept and due penalty, and so this must be made known to all the Elect of God by the Spirit so they can live by Faith , for it is written, the Just shall live by Faith, and that Faith has as its object, the Imputed Righteousness of Christ, and not its own acting !

God's Truth

Keep your posts smaller and make your point more obvious, that way someone might respond. At this point, I will not read one word of it.

beloved57

Mans confessing and believing !

Mans confessing and believing !

Rom 10:9-10

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The antichrist teachers have had a field day perverting this passage of scripture, they have twisted it to teach that conditions man must meet or perform to get saved are confessing and believing ! That is not what this passage teaches, for that would be work salvation !

However, man's confession and believing here are the effects of imputed righteousness and communicated righteousness which is New Birth. Peter states similar here 2 Pet 1:1

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness[communicated] of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

And so it is, with the Heart [A New Heart Communicated] man believeth or is believing unto [ in relation to] Righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto [or in relation to Salvation]

Believing and Confessing are results of having been Saved, They are actions the converted regenerated man performs by the power of the Spirit, so both verbs are in the passive voice, meaning they are being acted upon to perform the believing and the confessing !

Ones acts of believing and confessing [Christ] here are the primary first acts of the Christian life, in fact they are both acts a sinner dead in sin, and alienated from the life of God, and at enmity with Him, cannot perform.

So Paul in Rom 10:9-10 is not setting forth conditions that men must perform to get themselves saved, but he is describing the manifest evidences of those who are being converted by the Sovereign Work of the Holy Spirit in them, causing them those spiritual performances !

God's Truth

Rom 10:9-10

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The antichrist teachers have had a field day perverting this passage of scripture, they have twisted it to teach that conditions man must meet or perform to get saved are confessing and believing ! That is not what this passage teaches, for that would be work salvation !
Colossians 2:14 having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.
THE ONLY WORKS GOD NAILED TO THE CROSS IS:
The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

GOD DID NOT NAIL BELIEVING HIM TO THE CROSS. WE STILL HAVE TO BELIEVE IN HIM. GOD DID NOT NAIL OBEYING HIM TO THE CROSS, WE STILL HAVE TO OBEY HIM.

However, man's confession and believing here are the effects of imputed righteousness and communicated righteousness which is New Birth. Peter states similar here 2 Pet 1:1
TO ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE, confess, repent, obey, they are the ones who are credited with righteousness!
Believing and Confessing are results of having been Saved,
NO. That is the way to be saved.
IF you confess with your mouth, and believe in your heart, you WILL BE SAVED. Romans 10:9-10.

They are actions the converted regenerated man performs by the power of the Spirit, so both verbs are in the passive voice, meaning they are being acted upon to perform the believing and the confessing !
After a man believes and confesses…THEN he is given the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

Beware of the Faith Righteousness ! Now what is this faith righteousness ? Its the mistaken notion, due to satanic deception and false teaching, that man trusts that his faith is what makes him Righteous before God ! One of the scriptures used by false teachers for this is Rom 4:5
You are putting down faith!

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Here is my answer to the post you wanted me to answer!

No work means the person did not have to do these things HIMSELF, JUST TO MAKE HIMSELF CLEAN TO WORSHIP GOD:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Paul is not saying that ones Faith is his Righteousness before God, for that would contradict himself here Phil 3:9

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

LISTEN, the Jews had all those works I JUST MENTIONED to do THEMSELVES, just to worship God, they did them THEMSELVES, now we only have to have FAITH in Jesus’ blood.

Jesus does for us THAT MAN USED TO HAVE TO DO THEMSELVES.

You see that ? By the Gospel God reveals to them who have the Righteousness of God to God given Faith !

Where does our faith come from? Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:14. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11.

We are NOT saved first. God does NOT give His Holy Spirit to unbelievers!!! God giving His Holy Spirit to unbelievers as you teach is NOWHERE IN THE SCRIPTURES, NOWHERE.

God's Truth

You have avoided all my posts ! They all expose your false beliefs of salvation by works !

You are ridiculous. I do not even read most of your posts. The posts I do read, I do not run from answering anything you say. I love telling you the Truth.
You are the one who after reading my posts, merely answer back with not much more than a person attack. You usually just repeat your false accusations.

beloved57

gt

You are ridiculous. I do not even read most of your posts.

You are still going to be held accountable for the Truth that I preach in them in the Day of Judgment ! For they expose your lies and deception against the Truth of God ! Rven if you did read them you do not have the capacity to understand them and the Truth of God they contain !

beloved57

The Evil Freewill Theology !

The Evil Freewill Theology !

John 3:19-20

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

The evil of freewill theology is that its the boast of man, that he by his own ability and by and in the arm of the flesh, that he can come to God through Christ, or come to Christ in faith and repentance, and by doing so by his own obedience gain or attain for himself Salvation !

The Light of scripture makes it clear, that a man is saved experimentally, made experimentally Righteous, solely by the obedience of One, that being Jesus Christ, but thats the light that men that doeth evil hates ! Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

beloved57

Weak through the flesh !

Weak through the flesh !

Rom 8:1-3

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Practically all of false religion believes that this passage is speaking merely of the flesh of man after the fall of Adam and Eve, but its not, the flesh as far as God is concerned has always been weak [feeble, impotent] and sinful from its Creation by God, for it never had the ability to keep God's Law, of which the Temptation of the Serpent, who is the devil, was given leave to make it evident, that man's flesh was not subject to keeping God's Law as it did appear on the surface !

However laying latent,inactive or dormant in the flesh of Adam and Eve at Creation, was lust and evil desire, which was found or exposed when the serpent challenged the woman Eve to eat from a Tree that God's Holy Law or Commandment had forbidden her to eat of ! God had told Adam previously Gen 2:16-17

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

However, when the devil did tempt her, it did wake up from its inactivity and slumber all manner of evil desire, much like what Paul mentions here Rom 7:7-11

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence or coveting. For without the law sin was dead.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived or became alive, and I died.

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

Notice also in Vs 11 Paul stated that sin deceived him, of which it also deceived Eve , The same word is used referring to her here:

2 Cor 11:3

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled or deceived Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

1 Tim 2:14

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

So by the Law of forbidding the man to eat of the Tree, man was made to know sin and that in the flesh, even at Creation dwelleth no good thing Rom 7:18

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

This was True all the way back to Adam and Eve, that sin did inhabit their flesh !

beloved57

Weak through the flesh ! cont

Weak through the flesh ! cont

So the point made in this, the lust, the evil desire that is in man by nature James 1:13-14, it is not the fruit of the fall of man in Adam and Eve, but its was in man at his Creation; For proof is that Eve lusted in her heart after that which God forbade, even before the actual act of eating and transgression, the reason being is because the flesh, even in its pristine creation glory, was weak and incapable of keeping God's Law of Commandment from the very beginning.

So Paul wrote this Rom 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

The carnal mind ! What is that ? Well the word carnal is the greek word sarx:

born of natural generation

the flesh, denotes mere human nature, the earthly nature of man apart from divine influence, and therefore prone to sin and opposed to God

Adam was of natural generation, so he was carnal at creation.

Rom 8:7-8 applied as well to Adam and Eve before the fall, and the serpents temptation of them ,ordained by God, proved that Adam and Eve in their natural origin were not submitted to the Law of God, and when tested or tried, their mind was shown to be hostile to God, and it proves Paul's point Vs 8

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God ! For when opportunity arose for this to be proved, it became evident.

Now the sad condition and case today in false religion, men believe in their flesh, apart from New Birth, that they can please God, especially in the matter of Faith Heb 11:6, in total disregard to Paul's teaching, which is the infallible word of God Rom 8:8

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

But now fallen and sinful man now boasts that he can do what even an unfallen Adam and Eve could not do in their flesh, and that was to please God therein. BTW, the only Man that ever pleased God in the Flesh without New Birth was the Lord Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Word of God !

beloved57

Not of Works lest any man boast !

Not of Works lest any man boast !

Not of Works lest any man boast ! The deceived of false religion take the word works to only mean the law of God, whether moral and or ceremonial, and yes at times works does mean that, but to limit works to those is being deceived , for works are any deeds we do in order to get saved, that is by doing it, God saves us because we done it. Its the word ergon in the greek and means:

business, employment, that which any one is occupied

a) that which one undertakes to do, enterprise, undertaking

2) any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

3) an act, deed, thing done: the idea of working is emphasised in opp. to that which is less than work

The word is also translated deed 22 times and doing !

And Yes even coming to Christ or Believing on Him , both are the same, is a deed which man does, and so if we claim an gain of salvation because we performed the deed, we become boasters of salvation by our works or deeds that we have done. Lets look at a passage here Jn 3:19-21

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

The Light here in this context is the Lord Jesus Christ and coming to the light here would have been coming to Christ Jn 8:12

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Following Christ means coming after Him as Lk 9:23

And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Also Jn 12:35-36

35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Now Jesus equates coming to the Light, as doing that which is True Jn 3:21

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

And that this coming was a deed or work [same greek word ergon] wrought out or carried out in God.

The word wrought is the greek word ergazomai and means:

to work, labour, do work

2) to trade, to make gains by trading, "do business"

3) to do, work out

a) exercise, perform, commit

b) to cause to exist, produce

4) to work for, earn by working, to acquire

And since its a work or deed did out of God's enablement, it would be what Paul calls a Work of Righteousness which we have done Titus 3:5

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

And of course Paul is clear here that one is not saved by works or deeds of Righteousness which we have done, which exactly what Jn 3:21 calls one coming to Christ or coming to the Light ! Its a deed he did wrought by God !

So again, for those of us who say we get saved because we come to Christ, or believe on Him, we are claiming salvation by works our works, which is condemned and against the Truth !

surrender

Guys, in all seriousness, we should be praying for this woman who most likely suffers from some form of a mental illness.