Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

Christ the Gift of God !

Christ the Gift of God !

Jn 4:10

10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

For all whom Christ died, His Church, The Israel of God, His Sheep, The Many, for them all, Christ is the Gift of God ! He is that Gift that the Father hath freely given to them Rom 8:32

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

This verse describes what it means for Christ to be the Gift of God; Its that fact that God out of a disposition of mercy, grace and love delivered up His Son fir those He died for, and that is what constitutes the Gift of God.

Now the false teachers, and them that know not God, they have had a field day in their corruption of what the Gift of God is all about; For they have deceived many, and have put a spin on it with their natural and ungodly reasoning, that the gift of God, pertaining to Salvation, Eternal Life, Justification and Righteousness, that the Gift of God is nothing but a offer to all men and that its up to them to decide whether to accept the gift or reject it ! Folk's that definition of a Gift is a lie, for the bible knows nothing of such rubbish as that, for that is not what the gift of God is. This Gift of God is given or it is bestowed or it is caused to be partaken of in a Sovereign manner ; Like on the damascus road, what Paul experienced there was the Gift of God's grace bestowed upon him Eph 3:7

7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

1 Tim 1:12-14

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Paul experienced there the Gift of Christ. The same greek word for gift in Jn 4:10 is used in Eph 3:7 !

beloved57

You should not be allowed to do what you do. It is obvious you do not know how to rightly divide the word, or else you would debate instead of just copy, paste and rude comments.

You are a false teacher spreading your lies all over the internet, and God has ordained it so !

beloved57

Christ the Gift of God ! cont

Christ the Gift of God ! cont

What these evil false teachers teach, is not Salvation or Justification being a free gift that is bestowed upon the beneficiaries of Christ's Death as taught here by Paul Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Notice what Paul says here, The Free Gift CAME UPON ALL MEN unto Justification of Life ! Now does that sound like the Free Gift was offered ?

When the opposite occurred and Judgment CAME UPON ALL MEN, does sound like it was offered ??

So why does the false teacher teach that the free gift of Justification of Life here is offered or made available, instead of teaching it as Paul taught it, that the free Gift Came upon them Sovereignly ?

Thats because they teach a false Gospel and twist the meaning of Gift in these sacred matters of Salvation, Grace and Justification !

However what they are doing is evil, they are making the Gift of God out to be God bribing, God sets before people a gift proposition, and if we do this or that, then the gift is ours. If you give me first acts of repentance or faith or willingness, then you can have the Gift. Its to make the Gift of God an offer at the threat of, if you do not accept it upon my conditions, then its to ones eternal peril, but if you are willing to accept it, its a gracious free gift offered by a loving God ! You see thats no more than law threatening Salvation, either accept the gift or else, thats mercenary ! The Gift is all dependent upon ones willingness, this devilish concept is so far from the scriptural meaning of the Free Gift, its a wonder how many have been deceived by this trash ! For its no more than another form of law salvation do or die in the guise of being a proffered gift ! May God hold such false teachers accountable in the day of Judgment ! Gal 1:8-9 !

Christ is the Gift of God given to all for whom He died, and with Him is bestowed Justification unto Life for all whom He was offered in behalf of, to God's law and Justice !

beloved57

Christ the Gift of God cont

Christ the Gift of God cont

Both Christ is the Gift of God and Grace is the Gift of God. Jn 4:10

10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

Paul combines them together here, The Gift of Grace and Christ Rom 5:15

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

And this Gift by Grace which is by Christ it hath abounded unto many, not that it was offered or made available to all without exception and its up to them to accept it or reject it, no that is an antichrist teaching. The Grace by the Gift of Christ abound unto many !

The word abound here is the greek word perisseuō and it means:

to exceed a fixed number of measure, to be left over and above a certain number or measure

a thing which comes in abundance, or overflows unto one, something falls to the lot of one in large measure

In other words, the many are overtaken by the bestowing of many spiritual blessings, God causes Grace to abound towards them, as it stated similarly here 2 Cor 9:8

8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Grace abounds by God's Ability towards those in Rom 5:15 which is by Jesus Christ !

God makes the Gift to abound towards specific objects, the Many !

That is the effects of Christ's Death, which in and of itself was by the Grace of God Heb 2:9

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man or every son or the many.

And this death for every Son is for the bringing of them to Glory Heb 2:10

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings [unto death].

All those Christ died for, as He was the Love Gift of the Father unto them, We can only Thank God for His unspeakable Gift, the Lord Jesus Christ 2 Cor 9:15

15 Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

Both the Gift of Christ and of the Gift of God's Grace ! Eph 3:7

7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

That Just means, it [ Grace] abounded unto Him by God's Power, His Ability as in Rom 5:15

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

beloved57

Created unto Good Works and not because of !

Created unto Good Works and not because of !

Eph 2:10

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Eph 4:24

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

The false religionists have it backwards, they teach that man is created anew because of his good works, let me explain .

The good works that one does either in mind or heart must come from the principle of a new life or a new creation Ezk 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

This describes New Life from Christ or the Spirit in the New Creation. The first works of the New Life are evangelical as Faith or believing and Repentance Jn 6:28-29

28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Yes, believing is a Work of God in us, but it is also God causing us to do our work of believing, Phil 2:13

13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Believing on Christ is us doing God's Good Pleasure, which is our Work, the Work of the New Creation or New Man Eph 4:24.

And following the Good Works of Evangelical doing are other good works Titus 3:8

8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

These are the good works which God created them unto Eph 2:10

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Now those who claim they are saved because they believed, they are claiming Salvation, being a New Man by their Works, which contradicts Eph 2:8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Such men who claim that are nothing but boasters

Jesus calls Faith or Believing works here when speaking to the hypocritical jews Jn 8:39

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Jesus means by the works of Abraham, Abraham's Believing Gen 15:6

6 And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

Also Gal 3:7

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

So the conclusion is this, If we claim to be saved because of our Faith or our act of Believing, them we claim salvation by our good works instead of the biblical Truth of Salvation unto Good Works. We are claiming to that our act is what at least assisted God in Creating us a New Man Eph 4:24 which is utter Blasphemy !

beloved57

The True nature of Saving Faith in Christ !

The True nature of Saving Faith in Christ !

Faith is not what the false religionists thrust it to be, that is a condition that any man must meet or perform in order for God to save them, however faith is the fruit of the Spirit of New Birth, where in the New Born Soul is persuaded of the forgiveness of sins it has through the Redemption that is in the Blood of Christ according to the Riches of Grace Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; This is known by Faith ! Not accomplished by Faith or because of our Faith !

So Faith causes one to Trust in what Christ has already done for its Soul, for a pardon already accomplished to the tune of Isa 40:1-2

Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the Lord's hand double for all her sins. Speaking of the Death of Christ and its accomplishment for their sin !

So Faith is the result of the revelation of Christ by the Spirit into the Redeemed Soul, which effects within that soul a spiritual persuasion of being already Justified and pardoned by the Blood of Christ ! So again it is not as the false religious world would have us to believe, a act of man, or a pleasing performance of man that God responds to by giving us Eternal Life, for that is nothing but Salvation by Works !

beloved57

The True nature of Saving Faith in Christ ! cont

The True nature of Saving Faith in Christ ! cont

When it comes to Saving Faith or Faith in Christ, what is meant is that of a Revealing of Christ in the soul of a person when its their time to believe as it was for Paul Gal 1:15-16

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

It is through this revealing of Christ that comes an inward seeing of Him to Believe Jn 6:40

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Paul also calls it the shining in our hearts [The New Heart Ezk 36:26] to give the light of the knowledge of the Glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ 2 Cor 4:6

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

This Light was spoken of here Lk 2:32

A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

This is also when the Spirit becomes a Spirit of wisdom and Revelation Eph 1:17

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

All this is speaking of Giving Saving Faith in Christ, the Light of the World !

beloved57

Condemned already !

Condemned already !

Jn 3:18

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

For anyone to say that the Elect of God are born in a condemned state of sin, they flat out reject, disregard the biblical Truth of Non Imputation 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Rom 4:8

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Rom 8:33

33 Who shall lay or impute any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

This question by Paul here is to emphasis Non Imputation !

Now we are no way denying that the Elect are born sinners by nature, the worst kind 1 Cor 6:9-11

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Yes totally depraved, Enemies to God in their Minds by wicked works Col 1:21

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

Even children of wrath by nature as others Eph 2:3, yes being quite deserving of God's Eternal Wrath, Now we deem this all True of the Elect by Nature, but we deny as does the scripture, that God charged any of that to their account, He laid not one sin legally to their charge, that they are all born legally reconciled and Justified from all sin, By the Death of Christ for them alone Rom 5:9-10, yes even while they are in a state of nature and unbelief, while on the other hand, there fellow sinners who are non elect, and whom Christ did not die for, are born and will ever remain condemned before God and under His Judicial Wrath Rom 1:18 without hope of Salvation ! That is who Jesus means in Jn 3:18, 36

None whom Christ died for or came to save were condemned Jn 3:17

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world[of the elect]; but that the world[of the elect] through him might be saved.

They can be saved by Him because they are not condemned by God for any sin !

BigBoof1959

There has always been a lot of discussion over how "free" man's will actually is. One question to ask is, "Whose will is stronger, man's will or God's will?". The answer should be obvious. Those who put the will of man forward as the deciding factor in salvation have to rely on the argument that meaningful love has to be a choice, which involves the use of will. The argument goes - "God doesn't want a bunch of robots. He wants us to choose to love Him and in giving us a choice, it makes Him happy when we choose Him. He also suffers when we do not choose Him.". The focus in this line of reasoning is on the supposed benefit that God receives when we are given the choice between Him and anything else, and we then decide to pick Him. This is supposed to be what makes Him satisfied and happy. It also introduces a paradox. If God is omnipotent, and He wills and desires that all men be saved, how can this not come to pass? If it does not come to pass, then there must be something that is at least as powerful as God, and for those who believe that free-will is foundational, that something is free-will. God is obligated to subordinate His stated desire and will to save all people to failure so that man is not forced to love Him, and thus He can take pleasure in the fact that those who do choose to love Him are giving Him a great honor by not choosing something or someone else.

To me, this whole topic is very confusing when trying to use logic. For instance, if having a choice is vital to giving meaning to love, how tempting does (do) the alternative(s) have to be in order to give the decision the right amount of "meaning"? If a hypothetical situation is offered to a reasonable, sane, "free agent of choice" between choosing to love and serve God or a mass murderer, how tempting is the alternative and how "meaningful" is the choice of God in that situation? Under this paradigm, the closer in value the two options are, the more "meaningful" the choice becomes. At the same time, it diminishes in meaning, since there is less distinction between the available options.

There is also the question of who benefits from the "meaningfulness" of a chosen love. Does God receive anything from us? Does He need a meaningful relationship with us? Or is it us who want to think that God receives some benefit when we choose to love Him? And in the presence of love, can "free-will" stand? Once a choice to love someone is made, does that not eliminate all other options? Does the choice originate in love or does love originate in the choice? And if choice is necessary to give meaning to love, at what point in time did God the Father "choose" to love His Son? Choice always involves time. There has to be "a moment of decision".

Rational decisions are also supposedly based on information. So the amount of information available and the interpretation of information play a vital role in any decisions made. How do I decide the manner in which I will interpret the available information? Does the man make the choice, or does the choice make the man?

As the years have gone by, I have come to the conviction that on our part, "meaning" in our relationship to God starts when we see how different we are from Him. Isaiah came to utter ruin when he saw the Lord and His glory. Daniel, Ezekiel, and the apostles John and Paul ended up on the ground, powerless as dead men in the presence of the Lord. The bible says nothing about these men "deciding" to see the Lord, and "debating" in themselves whether to hit the dust or not.

Maybe our experiences in this life are not meant to be opportunities for us to make choices and "become who we are" through those choices, but instead our choices reveal who we are in relation to God. But who knows? Maybe it is both. No wonder the bible talks about the "mystery of God" (Col. 2:2, Rev. 10:7).

God's Truth

There has always been a lot of discussion over how "free" man's will actually is. One question to ask is, "Whose will is stronger, man's will or God's will?". The answer should be obvious. Those who put the will of man forward as the deciding factor in salvation have to rely on the argument that meaningful love has to be a choice, which involves the use of will. The argument goes - "God doesn't want a bunch of robots. He wants us to choose to love Him and in giving us a choice, it makes Him happy when we choose Him. He also suffers when we do not choose Him.". The focus in this line of reasoning is on the supposed benefit that God receives when we are given the choice between Him and anything else, and we then decide to pick Him. This is supposed to be what makes Him satisfied and happy. It also introduces a paradox. If God is omnipotent, and He wills and desires that all men be saved, how can this not come to pass? If it does not come to pass, then there must be something that is at least as powerful as God, and for those who believe that free-will is foundational, that something is free-will. God is obligated to subordinate His stated desire and will to save all people to failure so that man is not forced to love Him, and thus He can take pleasure in the fact that those who do choose to love Him are giving Him a great honor by not choosing something or someone else.

To me, this whole topic is very confusing when trying to use logic. For instance, if having a choice is vital to giving meaning to love, how tempting does (do) the alternative(s) have to be in order to give the decision the right amount of "meaning"? If a hypothetical situation is offered to a reasonable, sane, "free agent of choice" between choosing to love and serve God or a mass murderer, how tempting is the alternative and how "meaningful" is the choice of God in that situation? Under this paradigm, the closer in value the two options are, the more "meaningful" the choice becomes. At the same time, it diminishes in meaning, since there is less distinction between the available options.

There is also the question of who benefits from the "meaningfulness" of a chosen love. Does God receive anything from us? Does He need a meaningful relationship with us? Or is it us who want to think that God receives some benefit when we choose to love Him? And in the presence of love, can "free-will" stand? Once a choice to love someone is made, does that not eliminate all other options? Does the choice originate in love or does love originate in the choice? And if choice is necessary to give meaning to love, at what point in time did God the Father "choose" to love His Son? Choice always involves time. There has to be "a moment of decision".

Rational decisions are also supposedly based on information. So the amount of information available and the interpretation of information play a vital role in any decisions made. How do I decide the manner in which I will interpret the available information? Does the man make the choice, or does the choice make the man?

As the years have gone by, I have come to the conviction that on our part, "meaning" in our relationship to God starts when we see how different we are from Him. Isaiah came to utter ruin when he saw the Lord and His glory. Daniel, Ezekiel, and the apostles John and Paul ended up on the ground, powerless as dead men in the presence of the Lord. The bible says nothing about these men "deciding" to see the Lord, and "debating" in themselves whether to hit the dust or not.

Maybe our experiences in this life are not meant to be opportunities for us to make choices and "become who we are" through those choices, but instead our choices reveal who we are in relation to God. But who knows? Maybe it is both. No wonder the bible talks about the "mystery of God" (Col. 2:2, Rev. 10:7).
We became like God knowing good and evil, see Genesis 3:22. That alone should tell you that we have a choice. The whole Bible is teaching us to choose good. What is the reason to be born into a world with good and evil if not to choose to love God?
False religions and false doctrines of the Reformed group have distorted God’s truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We became like God knowing good and evil, see Genesis 3:22. That alone should tell you that we have a choice. The whole Bible is teaching us to choose good. What is the reason to be born into a world with good and evil if not to choose to love God?
False religions and false doctrines of the Reformed group have distorted God’s truth.

Good post

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To not believe in the freewill God has created us with, is to deny the truth of Scripture and replace it with a "man made belief system" such as (and for the most part) Calvinism!!!!