Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

No Conditions Required for Justification ! Pt 2

No Conditions Required for Justification ! Pt 2

The word work is defined therefore as any act, deed, or thing done, performed by the mind:

Such as believing, accepting or what have you, all of such must be excluded by Paul's statement " he that worketh not " ! If there is no working in Justification before God, then any conditions on man's part is forbidden ,plain and simple !

And Next, " But believeth on Him that Justifieth the ungodly", then it is quite clear that Justification is past over unto a person while he or she is being ungodly ! In the greek it is He that is Justifying the Ungodly, with the definite article in front of ungodly depicting that they are in a state experientially of ungodliness when being declared Righteous ! That said, believing cannot be the condition, for believing is godliness and proceeds from sanctification of the Spirit, and also believing pleases God, but Paul's point here of Justification is that it is past upon a person while being in a state of ungodliness, in fact it is the same as when Paul stated that we [believers] were reconciled to God by the Death of Christ, WHILE being enemies or ungodly, or in wicked works Rom 5:10, for reconciliation with God legally and Justification before God legally, premised on the merits of Christ Death alone, they are one and the same, for you cannot be one without the other !

Those who deny this, are but denying the Gospel of Grace, and they are a false teacher under God's Judgment !

beloved57

No Conditions Required for Justification ! Pt 3

No Conditions Required for Justification ! Pt 3

If we believe and trust to faith being an condition to our Justification before God, then we trust to our act, for faith or believing or trusting and the like is our act or our performance of mind and heart, WE DO IT ! So it is our work, there is no way around it, our believing act is our work, See definition of work ergon:

business, employment, that which any one is occupied

a) that which one undertakes to do, enterprise, undertaking

2) any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

3) an act, deed, thing done: the idea of working is emphasised in opp. to that which is less than work

ergon is also translated doing as here Rom 2:7

To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

Now, is not believing on Christ a well doing ? The rich young ruler asked this Matt 19:16

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

So if Justification before God depends on our believing act, on our doing well, then that contradicts Paul's clear Point here Rom 4:5

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

God's Truth

To SBM (from another site), I mean beloved 57,

You always bombard your threads with a bunch of lies. You do not know how to debate, only to bombard with your copy and paste false teachings.

beloved57

No Conditions Required for Justification ! Pt 4

No Conditions Required for Justification ! Pt 4

You see, Paul is teaching that an Justified ungodly man, is the one who believes, for it was not his faith or act of believing that did justify him before God, but it was Christ, His Blood, that actually Justified him Rom 5:9

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

So it is, he that believeth on Him that Justifieth the ungodly, and not He that believeth on Him that Justifieth the believer Rom 4:5

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Rom 8:33

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Again, it is not the act of believing that Justifies before God, which false teachers have twisted the word of God to say ! It is a Him that Justifies, the act of God in Christ, not the act of man in his believing or faith !

beloved57

No Conditions Required for Justification ! Pt 5

No Conditions Required for Justification ! Pt 5

God Justifies a man before he believes, in fact, that is why he must believe ! If this be not the case, then how is one even Justified by faith in the first place ? For faith is the substance of the things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen [naturally] such as things as Justification before God is ! So if, the unseen Justified state before God did not already exist before we believed it, then it was nothing for faith to embrace as being a substance of evidence of ! Nothing was revealed that already existed to be revealed. A Person believes either a truth or a lie. The Truth is that all for whom Christ died, have been justified or made Righteous because He bore their sins Isa 53:11

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

or Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see and be satisfied; by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant, make many to be accounted righteous, and he shall bear their iniquities.

And it is this accounted righteousness as a result of Christ bearing their iniquities that is revealed or made known in the Gospel to faith as Per Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the [Justifying] righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Now either there was a Justifying Righteousness that existed before God because of Christ's blood before believing, or it was not ! If it was not, then a person cannot believe that which was not, and if he be not already Justified or Righteous, that he can believe it when revealed, then he believed a lie, but if he be already Justified or Righteous before he comes to believe, then he or she believes what is already True, which was his unseen Justification and Righteousness in Christ, revealed to Faith from Faith ! Then cometh to past " But believeth on Him that Justifieth the Ungodly" He then believes he is Justified, that what had been revealed to his Faith, and again, not that he must believe to get Justified before God, but because he already was before he believed, and its now being revealed or made known to him ! Big difference !

beloved57

Why Believe ?

Why Believe ?

Why Believe ? What is the purpose ? It is for the evidence and or manifestation of that Justification of life, the bringing to view that Righteousness which we have in Christ alone, it is the showing that He is our Righteousness and Justification alone, and so our believing is merely a formal declaration openly of our Justification, all who believe have been given the Right to become openly the Sons or Children of God Jn 1:12-13

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Yes, their receiving and believing on His name was evidence of having been born of God !

God's Truth

Are you going to challenge the Truth here ? Show us what is amiss ? Please explain the point I just made in the previous post !

When I correct you, you do not come back and continue the discussion. Go and reply to the posts that I have corrected you on. Let us discuss the scriptures together. Another thing, do not just reply to my scriptures with more scriptures and not deal directly with the scriptures I use to correct you.

beloved57

When I correct you, you do not come back and continue the discussion. Go and reply to the posts that I have corrected you on. Let us discuss the scriptures together. Another thing, do not just reply to my scriptures with more scriptures and not deal directly with the scriptures I use to correct you.

You are way behind. Please explain what my points are that I made in posts 320-322,324,325

You so far have not done that !

God's Truth

You are way behind. Please explain what my points are that I made in posts 320-322,324,325

You so far have not done that !

I can get to those, since you would like to hear what I say. How about you replying to the scriptures I have already explained to you.

beloved57

The effects of Christ's Death !

The effects of Christ's Death !

It is evil indeed for men to deny the meritorious effects of Christ's Death, even though all those effects may take time to the actual fulfillment to each beneficiary ! Christ is the foundational and meritorious cause of all subsequent spiritual blessing we receive. The fact of the matter, when God gave us[His Elect] His Son in Death, that was the earnest given, whether that be the Suretyship of Christ that was setup for us before the foundation of the world, when it was then determined not to impute sin unto the persons of the Elect, but that it would be imputed, laid to the charge of Christ, or if it means the actual Death of Christ in the time state, He been given or promised had infinite value and merit, and that in and of itself had equal estimation in God's reckoning, as though all had been fulfilled actually for each member of the elect, for having Christ even in Covenant engagement on our behalf, is equal to having all that is due to flow unto us in due season ! Rom 8:32

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Now this word delivered means more than just Christ's death, but the word also means:

to give into the hands (of another)

to deliver verbally

to commit, to commend

In other words, the Christ was delivered up for us the Elect even in His being committed to die from the engagements promises of the Everlasting Covenant to begin with !

Consequently even ones New Birth in time by the Spirit is the continual effect of Christ's meritorious Death at the Cross, for all whom He died centuries ago, and also of His Suretyship and commitment to die before the world began, and for this it is said that He was given as a Covenant for the people Isa 42:6

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; See Rom 8:32 !

Thats is, His being delivered up for us all the elect, is the same as He being given for a Covenant of the people !

There is not a time in the life of a True believer, when Christ had not been given as a Covenant to them, to include their days of unbelief !

Even while dead in sin, Christ as being given as A Covenant for them, preserved them in their unregenerate days unto they are called by the Gospel through the Spirit Jude 1:1

1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

God's Truth

It is evil indeed for men to deny the meritorious effects of Christ's Death, even though all those effects may take time to the actual fulfillment to each beneficiary !
Right there, that should cause you to question your religion, for you make God responsible for our sins, for all the sins we would not have done if He had saved us earlier. Many people do not get saved until later in life, all those sins they had done could have been avoided according to your false beliefs.
People get saved when they do because they finally were right in their heart, that God accepted them and gave them His Holy Spirit. See Acts 5:32 and 15:8.

There is not a time in the life of a True believer, when Christ had not been given as a Covenant to them, to include their days of unbelief ! Even while dead in sin, Christ as being given as A Covenant for them, preserved them in their unregenerate days unto they are called by the Gospel through the Spirit Jude 1:1
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

That scripture right there shows you that we are not saved before we are saved, as you just said!