Free Will

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Dumb question. What scripture says that men have a freewill?
It's not a dumb question. I asked you to clarify, so instead of just saying I'm asking dumb questions, maybe you could oblige me and explain how my stance is wrong.

So let's try again:

Did God predestine babies to be sacrificed on the altar to Molech?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Eagles Wings

Eagles Wings,

I step from my veil of whit. Nang is harsh with people and so I communicate in a way that they clearly understand.

If you write me off, I understand. I genuinely have no ill words or sarcasm for you.

God bless you Eagles Wings
Thank you. I can't speak for Nang, however, what may appear to be harshness is simply passion for the point being made. You have this passion yourself.

I find the respectful exchange between passionate people to be extraordinary, especially those who have spent years reading and studying Scripture.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
My God I believe in has predestined every thing, no exceptions!

If your God is Jesus, then we have the same God. Theological differences in belief do not sever us from being siblings in the body. It just means we fight and disagree.

If it brings you comfort to believe that you have no choice in life, and surrender means you are moving every second as told to move, then I now understand why you adamantly fight to protect your stance. I don't have to iterate my stance, as you clearly know it.

I do not count you as serving a foreign God and I would never question that you love Jesus.

I will leave you and all Calvinism be for now. But... if literal Israel or the Jews are bad mouthed or questioned by a single Calvinist as being reprobate, false, or out of God's hands...

I'll take off my Mr. Potato Head kind eyes and put on the angry ones.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
We don't believe in the Same God or Christ!

You aren't asking for it, but I'm going to give it.

I forgive you for what you are saying. You don't understand what you are saying, and even if you do, I still forgive you. I hope and pray to be with Jesus and see you there too.

Peace, Love and Good Will towards you Beloved57

I know I've been difficult and have pressed you 40,000 different ways, but this is where I recognize the end of debate with you. I'm not innocent, and I can see why you said this.

I forgive you!

beloved57

You aren't asking for it, but I'm going to give it.

I forgive you for what you are saying. You don't understand what you are saying, and even if you do, I still forgive you. I hope and pray to be with Jesus and see you there too.

Peace, Love and Good Will towards you Beloved57

I know I've been difficult and have pressed you 40,000 different ways, but this is where I recognize the end of debate with you. I'm not innocent, and I can see why you said this.

I forgive you!

I don't need your forgiveness.Can care less ! Just know that we don't believe in the same God, and I'm Thankful to God for that!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
We don't believe in the Same God or Christ!
Then did your God predestine babies to be sacrificed on the altar to Molech? If so, then answer me this:

Why would God say, "I did not command them, nor did it come into My mind that they should do this abomination?" Was God lying when He said that?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Eagles Wings

I can't say 100 % if you are amongst the reprbate, however at this particular time I don't believe you are serving the true God, and I would not fellowship with you in that regard. Just keeping it real!
I believe only God knows who is reprobate, which is why we are to present the Gospel indiscriminately.