ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

Jerry Shugart

If one seeks after eternal life today, read/study Romans through Philemon (Paul's writings.)

And what about those believers who lived under the law in the first century? Did they not also receive eternal life when they believed?:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (Jn.3:16).​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You should start with the dispensation of Grace to Adam and Eve and move forward.

The Body of Christ in the Old Testament?
Isaiah 45:20-25 "Gather together and come; assemble, you fugitives from the nations. Ignorant are those who carry about idols of wood, who pray to gods that cannot save. Declare what is to be, present it--let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God and there is no other. By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked; Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear. They will say of me, 'In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength. All who have raged against him will come to him and be put to shame. But in the Lord all the descendants of Israel will be found righteous and will exult."

WHAT??

Jerry Shugart

No you didn't. You used your doctrine as a divisor. That's poor theology and weak faith.

Prove it! Next, you will be calling me a liar in the hope that no one will notice that you do not even attempt to answer the verses which I quote to prove that your ideas are false!

heir

TOL Subscriber
You should start with the dispensation of Grace to Adam and Eve and move forward.
:chuckle: The dispensation of the grace of God was given to Paul to usward!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Danoh

Neither of you have any respect for the verses which I quote to prove you both wrong. In your case you just run and hide from those verses and GM makes up excuses so that he can run and hide from those verses.

Right, moron, that's my issue. It has nothing to do with your reputation all these years for following Mid-Actsers around incessantly baiting them with your same stupid "well, the 12 this, the Body that... salvation this, salvation that" - issues you clearly have no interest in exploring other than in attempting to prove you alone have the right answer.

No matter who you deal with, nor what they show you otherwise, you remain married to your view and its actual quest - your glory.

Hypocrite.

That's exactly why I say nothing when you are right, nor engage you when you are wrong, other than to point out once more my disdain for your hypocrisy and its endless agenda.

Danoh

And what about those believers who lived under the law in the first century? Did they not also receive eternal life when they believed?:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (Jn.3:16).​

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:chuckle: The dispensation of the grace of God was given to Paul to usward!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Excellent Scripture choices. There are at least two posters on this
thread that will dispute what Paul is saying! I won't post their names
but, they're Jerry S. and IMJ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Right, moron, that's my issue. It has nothing to do with your reputation all these years for following Mid-Actsers around incessantly baiting them with your same stupid "well, the 12 this, the Body that... salvation this, salvation that" - issues you clearly have no interest in exploring other than in attempting to prove you alone have the right answer.

No matter who you deal with, nor what they show you otherwise, you remain married to your view and its actual quest - your glory.

Hypocrite.

That's exactly why I say nothing when you are right, nor engage you when you are wrong, other than to point out once more my disdain for your hypocrisy and its endless agenda.

You and I are in agreement.

Danoh

You tell me that I am trouble but no offense intended. LOL

It is you who is trouble because of your false theology. And now you refuse to even attempt to defend your ideas.

What is wrong, my friend? Do you think that Paul was in error when he taught that from the point of time of the rapture forward those in the Body of Christ will be with the Lord Jesus for ever?:

"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (1 Thess.4:17).​

Who can take you seriously, especially when you look for excuses to duck verses which do not fit your silly ideas?

We just love how you turn any response into a means of baiting others into your actual intent once more - prove yourself the one person in all creation never wrong.

What a clown you are.

Danoh

No, I dispute your interpretation of Paul. Scripture does not support your interpretation. When an interpretation and doctrinal understanding requires the ignorance of any of God's Word, it's a wrong interpretation.

Couldn't agree with your autobiography there more...