ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
While the Apostles walked the earth there were two Messages (Two Gospels) being preached.
One to the Believing Jews, the other to the Believing Gentiles.

The Kingdom Message is devoted to a time when Christ (The Messiah) will sit
on the throne of David and rule over His people Israel. The other is to the gentiles
who are given eternal life through faith in Christ.

Today, there's ONLY one Message, and that is: Paul's Gospel, which includes both Jew and
gentile alike.

IMJerusha

While the Apostles walked the earth there were two Messages (Two Gospels) being preached.
One to the Believing Jews, the other to the Believing Gentiles.

The Kingdom Message is devoted to a time when Christ (The Messiah) will sit
on the throne of David and rule over His people Israel. The other is to the gentiles
who are given eternal life through faith in Christ.

Today, there's ONLY one Message, and that is: Paul's Gospel, which includes both Jew and
gentile alike.

The House of Israel was always made up of Jews and Gentiles from the time God first gathered His people.
The insinuation here is that there are two Heavens. The thousand year reign is not Heaven, Grosnick. Yeshua is not the Father, He is the Son. The Son is how we get to the Father. The Kingdom of Heaven is where the Father is. "Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent." John 17:3

Last edited:

IMJerusha

IMJ, read Ephesians 3: 1-9 and you'll get an education on what Paul is talking about?

I have never disputed God's Grace to Paul and no one could possibly do so. One must, however, consider the millions and billions of dispensations of God's Grace that went before Paul and came after Paul and continues. God's Grace to mankind has always existed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have never disputed God's Grace to Paul and no one could possibly do so. One must, however, consider the millions and billions of dispensations of God's Grace that went before Paul and came after Paul and continues. God's Grace to mankind has always existed.

Billions? Could you please post them for us?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Where was God's Grace (towards the gentiles) mentioned in the Old Testament?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "Millennial Kingdom" will be set up on earth. Remember, I mentioned Davids throne? How you got "two Heavens" out of what I said, is beyond comprehension?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Paul was chosen of God to be the preacher to the gentiles. Paul's Gospel
will judge the secrets of men someday.

IMJerusha

The "Millennial Kingdom" will be set up on earth. Remember, I mentioned Davids throne? How you got "two Heavens" out of what I said, is beyond comprehension?

The ultimate goal of faith in Yeshua is not some millennial kingdom but rather the presence of God.
I guess all of your comprehension is confined to your doctrine?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The ultimate goal of faith in Yeshua is not some millennial kingdom but rather the presence of God.
I guess all of your comprehension is confined to your doctrine?

The Kingdom Message preached to the Israelite's by Peter and the other
Apostles was about, faith in Christ and the promise of an earthly Kingdom
set up on earth with Christ on the throne of David. Whereas,
Paul was preaching the Grace Message of faith in Christ without works
and the promise of eternal life in Heaven. Unfortunately, you're a wee
bit confused because, you don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the Word
of God.

Danoh

To whom are you replying? And could you please explain how you rightly divide Scripture? Maybe I should ask how you go about it apart from any particular doctrinal understanding. Heir put forth her doctrinal understanding, not how she rightly divides Scripture.

I was referring to you.

And again you ask I explain how I rightly divide Scripture?

I already did and you took issue with it; concluding it my doctrinal understanding at the same time you not only responded with what your own doctrinal understanding is, but you even mentioned 2 Timothy 3, a passage that asserts that the Scripture is for doctrine.

You are not making any sense.

Case in point of many - the Law is one instruction in righteousness; grace is another.

You disagree with that because it does not fit your understanding, not because Scripture does not teach this very doctrine, or teaching.

The following is an example of many in Scripture, of "rightly dividing the Word" in light of a distinction between the Law and Grace - Romans 6:

14. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
15. What then? Shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Do you even "understand" why he asserts that "sin shall not have dominion over you because..."?

On what specific principle, or general rule of thumb that he has already established?

Further, that distinction between the two is in light of this - Romans 3:

19. Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22. Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25. Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26. To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

James was well aware of this distinction - Acts 21:

18. And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present.
19. And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry.
20. And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:
21. And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the
customs.

25. As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood,
and from strangled, and from fornication.

Thus, who James is addressing in James, per the following, in light passages like the above - James 1:

1. James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

There are many, many examples of their "rightly dividing the word of truth" as to a distinction between these things.

But you go right ahead and conclude that this is my doctrinal understanding for that is what 2 Timothy 3:16, 17 asserts in light of 2 Timothy 2:15, the Scripture is for - for doctrine, etc.

I have just made use of one of its other assertions there - that it is also for reproof.

Again, 2 Timothy 3:16, 17 is in light of 2 Timothy 2:15's assertion that the Scripture needs to be rightly divided in light of that gospel the Apostle Paul alone refers to as "my gospel."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I was referring to you.

And again you ask I explain how I rightly divide Scripture?

I already did and you took issue with it; concluding it my doctrinal understanding at the same time you not only responded with what your own doctrinal understanding is, but you even mentioned 2 Timothy 3, a passage that asserts that the Scripture is for doctrine.

You are not making any sense.

Case in point of many - the Law is one instruction in righteousness; grace is another.

You disagree with that because it does not fit your understanding, not because Scripture does not teach this very doctrine, or teaching.

The following is an example of many in Scripture, "rightly dividing the Word" in light of a distinction between the Law and Grace - Romans 6:

14. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
15. What then? Shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Do you even "understand" why he asserts that "sin shall not have dominion over you because..."?

On what specific principle, or general rule of thumb that he has already established?

Further, that that distinction between the two is in light of this - Romans 3:

19. Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22. Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25. Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26. To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

James was well aware of this distinction - Acts 21:

18. And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present.
19. And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry.20. And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:
21. And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the
customs.

25. As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood,
and from strangled, and from fornication.

Thus, who James is addressing in James, per the following, in light passages like the above - James 1:

1. James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

There are many, many examples of their "rightly dividing the word of truth" as to a distinction between these things.

But you go right ahead and conclude that this is my doctrinal understanding for that is what 2 Timothy 3:16, 17 asserts in light of 2 Timothy 2:15, the Scripture is for - for doctrine, etc.

I have just made use of one of its other assertions there - that it is also for reproof.

Again, 2 Timothy 3:16, 17 is in light of 2 Timothy 2:15's assertion that the Scripture needs to be rightly divided in light of that gospel the Apostle Paul alone refers to as "my gospel."

Good post