ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

SaulToPaul 2

I have no idea what you are saying. Are you saying Jesus came before Peter went to Cornelius? Are you saying that Jesus came before Paul went to the Gentiles? Are you saying that Jesus came before the Israelties who lived as Gentiles were given the gospel message?

Ever wonder why it took a vision from God to get Peter to go to Cornelius?

Because it was out of order. It was opposed to what Peter was told here, Matthew 10:23 (KJV).

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My Lord Jesus Christ will never charge me with Mark 11:25-26 KJV as I was forgiven 2000 years ago 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, Ephesians 1:7 KJV, Colossians 2:13 KJV.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, Psalmist!

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Good, then you will stand before Christ and the Bema Seat Judgment, with clear record and no condemnation.

I hope all who Jesus as Savior appear as you seem to be without any fault, mistake, or sins by omission or commission.

As for my studying to show myself approved to God a workman who needs not be ashamed. -- I am disabled/retired, so I am able to read and the study the Scriptures daily for several hours at a time, that way I do not fall behind in Bible study and having material for the nursing home ministry -- as the Scriptures state by the grace of God I am who I am.

Now that's cleared up, heir, you need to shadow somebody else with preconceived ideas about them, in your own special way. If you continue to shadow me, I shall turn it over to the powers that be here at TOL.

SaulToPaul 2

It was no mystery to Jesus, but you say it was still out of order and opposed to Matthew 10:23. How do you figure that?

Because the 2nd coming had not occurred yet. And it took a vision of God to get Peter to go. He had no intention of disobeying what the Lord told him in Matthew 10:23 (KJV).

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
If you continue to shadow me, I shall turn it over to the powers that be here at TOL.

they will be on her side
you must realize that this thread
and
your position is somehow a threat to their beliefs
but
I could be wrong
and
they are really concerned about your salvation

I'm not

God's Truth

before you consider anyone is suggesting the possibility of Jesus making a mistake

why don't you consider that they are not interpreting the bible correctly

that is a possibility

really it is

That is what I was getting to saying. Do you really think that I do not know that?

Some people believe that God changed plans because of the Jews.

SaulToPaul 2

That is what I was getting to saying. Do you really think that I do not know that?

Some people believe that God changed plans because of the Jews.

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

I am not interpreting it.
I believe it means exactly what it says.

You know what it says. Do you believe it?

SaulToPaul 2

before you consider anyone is suggesting the possibility of Jesus making a mistake

why don't you consider that they are not interpreting the bible correctly

that is a possibility

really it is

Coming from a poster that believes the rider of the Pale horse of Revelation is Constantine.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
they will be on her side
you must realize that this thread
and
your position is somehow a threat to their beliefs
but
I could be wrong
and
they are really concerned about your salvation

I'm not
I'll do this...

heir, unless you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believer in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead you will not be saved.

So heir hear it is...

8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:8-13​

I did it, you can too.

:e4e:​