ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

God's Truth

I'll do this...

heir, unless you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believer in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead you will not be saved.

So heir hear it is...

8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:8-13​

I did it, you can too.

:e4e:​

If we confess with you mouth that Jesus is Lord, then we have to be obeying Jesus.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

God's Truth

You aren't even concerned with your own salvation.

No one is saved unless they believe and obey Jesus.

Calvinists preach against the truth because they say we cannot believe and obey.

Those who believe faith alone preach we do not have to obey.

Mormons do not obey because they use another testament.

Many denominations perform infant baptisms. The way to salvation changes by infant baptism. Infant baptism is not biblical. Catholics, Lutherans, Presbyterians, Episcopalians, a sect of Methodists, and Reformed denominations perform infant baptisms; they preach this falseness, which is a damaging blow to those needing the truth.

SaulToPaul 2

I never said that

is that the way you read the bible?

my apologies, the white horse

Genesis 9:13King James Version (KJV)

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

Revelation 6:2King James Version (KJV)

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

the bow is a covenant
the rider is constantine
he helped Jesus build His church

IMJerusha

I'll do this...

heir, unless you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believer in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead you will not be saved.

So heir hear it is...

8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:8-13​

I did it, you can too.

:e4e:​

Hey, I'm seeing some "unto's" in there! :)

I'm feeling rich...I know you are too!

Danoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

I am not interpreting it.
I believe it means exactly what it says.

You know what it says. Do you believe it?

I have no idea what you think it means.

Why are you being evasive?

Consider that the Lord often answered questions with a question of His Own.

One reason He would do that was His hope they would actually bother to get back to the Scriptures and compare passages for their answers.

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me," John 5:39.

God's Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

I am not interpreting it.
I believe it means exactly what it says.

You know what it says. Do you believe it?

Consider that the Lord often answered questions with a question of His Own.

One reason He would do that was His hope they would actually bother to get back to the Scriptures and compare passages for their answers.

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me," John 5:39.

I know what the scriptures mean and I do not think you have any idea what it means.

We are here to explain our beliefs and debate. If you cannot explain your beliefs then you are in trouble.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If we confess with you mouth that Jesus is Lord, then we have to be obeying Jesus.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord...

Danoh

I know what the scriptures mean and I do not think you have any idea what it means.

We are here to explain our beliefs and debate. If you cannot explain your beliefs then you are in trouble.

You really are hopeless.

You supposedly know what the Scriptures mean, and yet had no clue what Matthew 10:23 is talking about.

To tell you this, is to go against you.

To ask you about it is to go against you.

To ask you to consider it is to go against you.

To ask you how it relates to why Peter was confused in Acts 10 is to go against you.

It is always the same response from you - that you know what the Scripture means and that you are being attacked.

Even as you wonder what Matthew 23:10 has to do with a discussion about Peter in Acts 10.

We are not debating you. Debating requires two people who know what the other is talking about.

This is a Basic Principle in Debate 101 - know the other side's view.

And you do not know the Mid-Acts view; you only know what you read into our words.

I constantly prove to you that you misread my words in this same way.

There is no debate with you because you do not know what Mid-Acts is talking about as to this.

As a result, you have no answer as to the connection between Matthew 23: 1-3 and Mathew 28:19, 20 with Peter's doubt in Acts 10:14, 28, 29, in light of what he was instructed by the Lord about the actual order of Matthew 28, 19, 20, in Matthew 10:23.

You want a legitimate debate - know the other side's view.

All you have done is continued to prove you don't even know how those passages relate to one another.

God's Truth

You really are hopeless.

You supposedly know what the Scriptures mean, and yet had no clue what Matthew 10:23 is talking about.

To tell you this, is to go against you.

To ask you about it is to go against you.

To ask you to consider it is to go against you.

To ask you how it relates to why Peter was confused in Acts 10 is to go against you.
Just because Peter was taught something does not mean Jesus did not speak the truth in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Jesus said when he is crucified he will draw all men to him.

It is always the same response from you - that you know what the Scripture means and that you are being attacked.

Even as you wonder what Matthew 23:10 has to do with a discussion about Peter in Acts 10.

STP and you both need to explain your beliefs and not merely post a scripture.

You both are already wrong because you think Peter being taught something means Jesus did not say something before he was crucified.
We are not debating you. Debating requires two people who know what the other is talking about.

This is a Basic Principle in Debate 101 - know the other side's view.

And you do not know the Mid-Acts view; you only know what you read into our words.

What a sad case you are.

I constantly prove to you that you misread my words in this same way.

There is no debate with you because you do not know what Mid-Acts is talking about as to this.

As a result, you have no answer as to the connection between Matthew 23: 1-3 and Mathew 28:19, 20 with Peter's doubt in Acts 10:14, 28, 29, in light of what he was instructed by the Lord about the actual order of Matthew 28, 19, 20, in Matthew 10:23.

You want a legitimate debate - know the other side's view.

All you have done is continued to prove you don't even know how those passages relate to one another.

You claim Jesus did not say something before he was crucified just because Peter had to later be taught what Jesus meant.

You are in a bad position.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you confess that Jesus is Lord you had better be obeying him that is what Jesus says.

I was only pointing out you had we instead of you. I do not know maybe we is right.

And what makes you think I do not obey Jesus. Tell me, God's truth.

God's Truth

I was only pointing out you had we instead of you. I do not know maybe we is right.

And what makes you think I do not obey Jesus. Tell me, God's truth.

Jesus speaks to everyone. The scripture says 'you', but it offended some people here who thought I was singling them out. Now, I say 'we', and you still feel singled out.

That scripture is for everyone.

We have to believe and obey Jesus.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is a beautiful picture of you and your lovely wife - you look very much in love with one another. How long have you two been together?
Thank you.

We been married 52+ years :hetro: :straight:

We met in church, Mrs Psalmist was a farm girl.