Forced Vaccination is Wrong

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can do that by sending them to a vaccine only private school. You don't have the right to deny them an education.

As long as you foot the bill to pay for the private education, not a problem.

Oh, and that would be the parent who negligently denies the LIFESAVING vaccinations who would be denying them the education.

1PeaceMaker

As long as you foot the bill to pay for the private education, not a problem.
They are called "school vouchers" and I say yes. Go for it. You don't get to deny other children while you avoid contact with them for your children.

Oh, and that would be the parent who negligently denies the LIFESAVING vaccinations who would be denying them the education.

It's not negligence. You know vaccines come with risks.

Is that what you would tell Orthodox Jews refusing Gardasil for their girls?

Is that what you would tell the children of vaccine injured parents?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are entitled to that opinion ... thankfully, it won't hold water when trying to enroll a child in a public school.

As it stands, my view and beliefs are on the winning side of this disagreement ... which is also a win for the children enrolled in public schools.

1PeaceMaker

You are entitled to that opinion ... thankfully, it won't hold water when trying to enroll a child in a public school.

Why not? You can show me a state that refuses to allow kids to attend public school when they can't get vaccinated?

As it stands, my view and beliefs are on the winning side of this disagreement ... which is also a win for the children enrolled in public schools.

Do you think you are winning because they are trying to change the legislation to please people like you?

Why would forcing issues like the Gardasil vaccine be a "win" for anyone but vaccine makers?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
My family has been damaged by vaccines and lost loved ones to medical incompetence. It would take a small minded man to disregard that and pressure vaccinations. I'm sure it would infuriate my daughters.

And concern them about the safety of their future children. So I doubt it would even get to that point.

You are not helping yourself.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
What help do I need? A man pushing vaccines is not compatible with the daughter of a vaccine damaged person.

A man who lost a sibling to a childhood illness. He lost a sibling to something that could have been prevented, he knows the risk and you treat his loss as trivial. You are unbelievable.

Exactly what is the "vaccine damage" your family suffered.

1PeaceMaker

A man who lost a sibling to a childhood illness. He lost a sibling to something that could have been prevented, he knows the risk and you treat his loss as trivial. You are unbelievable.

In an impossible scenario where he somehow managed to fall in love with my daughter without getting the memo about what happened to HER I would assume he would be equally concerned with her stance against vaccination, considering his children would inherit the same genetics that make vaccines very dangerous.

Last edited:

1PeaceMaker

A man who lost a sibling to a childhood illness. He lost a sibling to something that could have been prevented

A sibling that would die from a contagious minor disease like is a walking immune disaster waiting to happen. And vaccines don't work on kids like that. Those are the ones for whom vaccines fail. You know that.

Those children are also the children who are easily damaged by vaccines.

he knows the risk and you treat his loss as trivial. You are unbelievable.

Protecting my children from vaccine damage is no trivial affair. Hello!

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
In an impossible scenario where he somehow managed to fall in love with my daughter without getting the memo about what happened to HER I would assume he would be equally concerned with her stance against vaccination, considering his children would inherit the same genetics that make vaccines very dangerous.

Tithe kids may inherit them and they may not. Such us the nature of genetics. I would guess that they, like all couples, would have a discussion about vaccinations.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
A sibling that would die from a contagious minor disease like is a walking immune disaster waiting to happen. And vaccines don't work on kids like that. Those are the ones for whom vaccines fail. You know that.

Those children are also the children who are easily damaged by vaccines.
I cannot believe you actually say these things. You are the least emphatic, most opinionated, poorly informed and down right selfish person I have encountered on thus forum.

Protecting my children from vaccine damage is no trivial affair. Hello!

Protecting my children from childhood diseases that get worse as they is no less trivial to me.

1PeaceMaker

I cannot believe you actually say these things. You are the least emphatic, most opinionated, poorly informed and down right selfish person I have encountered on thus forum.

Yes, this is your style, CM. Find something emotional to say so you can duck out and forget the facts.

Protecting my children from childhood diseases that get worse as they is no less trivial to me.

That's why we won't be in-laws. Vaccination is the only protection you seem to believe in.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Yes, this is your style, CM. Find something emotional to say so you can duck out and forget the facts.
Since you are unable to deal in facts, what else left?

That's why we won't be in-laws. Vaccination is the only protection you seem to believe in.
What can I say, I like proven methods. Counting on herd immunity with people like you in the herd make that a very risky proposition indeed.

1PeaceMaker

Since you are unable to deal in facts, what else left?

There are facts you ducked with that emotional insult.

Vaccine injury/death, vaccine failure and death by wild-type virus all have the same thing in common: immune dysfunction.

A kid who's immune system is so whack he can't hold out against measles is a kid who won't hold out against a non-vaccinatable viral strain of contagion. Because we "know" it's a mild disease for children, right? :think: (maybe it's just "mild" for healthy people, and since children typically get fed the best of what is available and are young, even when adults are on hard times they tend to be less malnourished.)

That's why you are so into your vaccines for all the healthy people. Because the ones who need what they are supposed to give can't use them.

Any grandkid of mine can't use them. Someone who lost a sibling to immune dysfunction would be pretty small-minded to not appreciate the dangers that apply to us all in common - and so I'd be shocked if a suitor pushed them at me and my kids.

What can I say, I like proven methods.

There are numerous proven methods. Proper nutrition makes all diseases more preventable. And completely prevents many illnesses.

Pink eye, for example, is very contagious. I've dealt with it. My kids (or goats when I have them) never get pink eye for more than a day when it comes around because I boost their vitamin A status with cod liver oil and it vanishes. I even drop it on the red eye and within minutes it starts to fade.

Counting on herd immunity with people like you in the herd make that a very risky proposition indeed.

Then get a voucher and take your herd to hang with an immunized herd. Don't kick kids out of public school or force vaccinate them to "clean up" the public herd.

1PeaceMaker

Tithe kids may inherit them and they may not. Such us the nature of genetics. I would guess that they, like all couples, would have a discussion about vaccinations.

So we have a discussion about how we aren't going to risk the kids with his side of the family being immune compromised and my side of the family the same.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I miss Cali ... :(

Though back to the thread ... guess those who don't wish to comply will have to move to a different state that is not so eager to protect their children and teens.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
There are facts you ducked with that emotional insult.
I didn't duck any facts, I asked you a question that dealt with the emotions and experiences of others. My response was emotional only is so far as being incredulous at your response.

Vaccine injury/death, vaccine failure and death by wild-type virus all have the same thing in common: immune dysfunction.
True enough.

A kid who's immune system is so whack he can't hold out against measles is a kid who won't hold out against a non-vaccinatable viral strain of contagion.
That you cannot reasonably conclude. The vaccine does not result in a case of measles. The child may have an unusually strong reaction to the vaccine but the vaccine can still convey immunity to the child. Thus, the child is protected from death from a full on measles infection. You paint with to wide a brush, you fail to grasp the subtleties of biology and the uniqueness of individuals.

Because we "know" it's a mild disease for children, right? :think: (maybe it's just "mild" for healthy people, and since children typically get fed the best of what is available and are young, even when adults are on hard times they tend to be less malnourished.)
The flu is just a bad cold right? Yet it has killed millions throughout history. Again, your instance on deal with gross generalizations tends to greatly weaken your arguments.

That's why you are so into your vaccines for all the healthy people. Because the ones who need what they are supposed to give can't use them.
I support vaccination, even mandatory vaccination, because I am a student of history. I have learned from out forefathers.

Any grandkid of mine can't use them. Someone who lost a sibling to immune dysfunction would be pretty small-minded to not appreciate the dangers that apply to us all in common - and so I'd be shocked if a suitor pushed them at me and my kids.
I hope you realize you have absolutely no say in determining if your grand children are vaccinated or not. That is a decision the parents will make, not you. Unless, of course, you cease the child from the parents, an act that destroy every irony meter on the planet.

There are numerous proven methods. Proper nutrition makes all diseases more preventable. And completely prevents many illnesses.
Incorrect. Good nutrition does not prevent disease. A person in good health may have a milder case and recover quicker, but nutrition is not a preventative.

Pink eye, for example, is very contagious. I've dealt with it. My kids (or goats when I have them) never get pink eye for more than a day when it comes around because I boost their vitamin A status with cod liver oil and it vanishes. I even drop it on the red eye and within minutes it starts to fade.
I note that your methods did not prevent the disease, only treated it.

Then get a voucher and take your herd to hang with an immunized herd. Don't kick kids out of public school or force vaccinate them to "clean up" the public herd.
Your thinking is exactly backwards. They are PUBLIC schools so matters of PUBLIC health must necessarily include schools. Here are the rules for attending public school. If you do not agree with those rules it is up to you choose a different school. And I am absolutely fine with giving you a voucher to do so.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
So we have a discussion about how we aren't going to risk the kids with his side of the family being immune compromised and my side of the family the same.
I get the feeling your children are going to be single for a long time.