For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Arthur Brain

cult
noun, often attributive
: a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious
: great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work
: a group of people characterized by such devotion
: a system of religious beliefs and rituals

That's right. It's an idea. Science is the process of throwing out ideas based on evidence, reason or logic. You just got finished making this exact mistake. Now you're making it again?

You try having an idea without a "pre-existing" belief.

Heck, try having a belief that does not already exist. :LOL:

Nope.

But you won't provide an example of data that we would exclude? Likely you are using the word "data," but actually mean "Darwinist dogma."

There is ongoing litigation. The results are definitively not all in. Why would you continue to push this insane conspiracy theory?

I "brought in courts" because you insist that everything has been settled.

To annoy you. :D

I don't care who won the US election. I don't care who wins any election, US or otherwise.

Then you should have rejected it for conflating entropy and thermodynamics.

The Hunter Biden story was suppressed. Did you not know?
Polls show that had people known that story, enough would have voted the other way to swing the election.
Establishment media and big tech colluded to squash that and numerous other stories while peddling known lies about President Trump.

Biden won under false pretenses.

Except for all the evidence you ignore.
Well done on finding the definition. Now you can see how dopey it is to call evolution a cult.

Well, you're correct in that YEC isn't science. Not much in the way of evidence, reason and logic in it either.

It's one thing to have an idea or belief. The scientific method however, doesn't start with a conclusion based on one such as YEC does.

Well, yes it does.

Are you seriously suggesting that creationists don't exclude data that doesn't support a young earth?

This "ongoing litigation" you're stuck on is just an ongoing farce. All of these investigations have uncovered squat. The results are in, the election was legitimately won and those still carping on about it are conspiracy loons and crackpots. Maybe there'll be another nothing burger in Wyoming next month or something and it can be given as much credence as all the rest of it, zero.

If you don't care then quit pushing ridiculous conspiracy tropes about Biden winning illegitimately. Or do the impossible and supply some evidence.

No need to reject it at all. It explained everything needed and succinctly.

There was plenty on the news about Hunter Biden over here so what suppression are you on about? What polls would those be exactly? Not that polls are reliable anyway...your assertion that Trump would have won is just as laughable an assertion that Biden won under false pretenses.

Hard to ignore evidence that doesn't even exist. Had there actually been any then Trump's legal teams would have presented it in court. Oh, except they wimped out.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now you can see how dopey it is to call evolution a cult.

Darwinism is a cult kept alive by anti-science imbeciles and their useful idiots.

Well, you're correct in that YEC isn't science.

And, by necessity, you're wrong. You have implied, numerous times even after being corrected, that ideas are science. Science is the process of throwing out ideas.

It's a mismatch of classes to say that an idea is science as much as if you were to say that a person is science.

You're probably motivated to keep making this mistake because you can leap on the corrections you get and restate your error.

Not much in the way of evidence, reason and logic in it either.

Ideas do not have evidence, reason and logic built into them. Those are tools available to all regardless of what they believe.

Your understanding of these things is sloppy at best.

It's one thing to have an idea or belief. The scientific method however, doesn't start with a conclusion based on one such as YEC does.

The scientific method does not start with an idea of any type. It is the process of throwing out ideas based on evidence, logic and reason.

You keep getting corrected, but you refuse to fix your mistakes.

Well, yes it does.

Yes what does?

Are you seriously suggesting that creationists don't exclude data that doesn't support a young earth?

I don't know of a significant example. There are plenty of examples of Darwinists doing it.

It's probably a case of you thinking that an idea is data.

This "ongoing litigation" you're stuck on is just an ongoing farce.

So what?

The point it that it exists, showing that your assertions that everything has been settled are reality-denying insanity.

All of these investigations have uncovered squat. The results are in, the election was legitimately won and those still carping on about it are conspiracy loons and crackpots.

Given that you know nothing about what is happening now and deny reality, we are safe to ignore your insane conspiracy theories.

Maybe there'll be another nothing burger in Wyoming next month or something and it can be given as much credence as all the rest of it, zero.

You can believe whatever you like. But you refuse to examine the data. So your opinions are useless.

You offer nothing but spam.

If you don't care then quit pushing ridiculous conspiracy tropes about Biden winning illegitimately. Or do the impossible and supply some evidence.

Provide the evidence again?
Why?
So you can ignore it again?

No need to reject it at all. It explained everything needed and succinctly.

It conflated entropy and thermodynamics.

You do realize that those are not the same things, right?

There was plenty on the news about Hunter Biden over here so what suppression are you on about?

The story was banned from Twitter and the newspaper's account barred.

What polls would those be exactly?
There's this thing called the Internet. Have fun.

Not that polls are reliable anyway...

Oh.

Polls aren't reliable now?

your assertion that Trump would have won is just as laughable an assertion that Biden won under false pretenses.

Those are the same claim, you blithering idiot.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Darwinism is a cult kept alive by anti-science imbeciles and their useful idiots.

And, by necessity, you're wrong. You have implied, numerous times even after being corrected, that ideas are science. Science is the process of throwing out ideas.

It's a mismatch of classes to say that an idea is science as much as if you were to say that a person is science.

You're probably motivated to keep making this mistake because you can leap on the corrections you get and restate your error.

Ideas do not have evidence, reason and logic built into them. Those are tools available to all regardless of what they believe.

Your understanding of these things is sloppy at best.

The scientific method does not start with an idea of any type. It is the process of throwing out ideas based on evidence, logic and reason.

You keep getting corrected, but you refuse to fix your mistakes.

Yes what does?

I don't know of a significant example. There are plenty of examples of Darwinists doing it.

It's probably a case of you thinking that an idea is data.

So what?

The point it that it exists, showing that your assertions that everything has been settled are reality-denying insanity.

Given that you know nothing about what is happening now and deny reality, we are safe to ignore your insane conspiracy theories.

You can believe whatever you like. But you refuse to examine the data. So your opinions are useless.

You offer nothing but spam.

Provide the evidence again?
Why?
So you can ignore it again?

It conflated entropy and thermodynamics.

You do realize that those are not the same things, right?

The story was banned from Twitter and the newspaper's account barred.

There's this thing called the Internet. Have fun.

Oh.

Polls aren't reliable now?

Those are the same claim, you blithering idiot.
So, even after posting the definition of "cult", you elect to continue to be a dope then. Well, that commitment to being willfully thick is almost impressive...

Hmm, where have I stated or implied that "ideas are science"? Quote me, otherwise your bizarre inferences are hardly my problem and any of your associated on that score can be dismissed accordingly. Good luck.

Lindell's symposium "existed". People were aware of the event before, during and afterward, was it or should it have been taken seriously? Of course not and it wasn't. Just because something is going on somewhere doesn't mean it's taken seriously and where it comes to fraud allegations they've been dismissed by the sane media for months as there was/is no basis to them. Some investigation may get opened up tomorrow somewhere, does that mean the 2020 results go on hold until its completed? Of course not.

I've followed the situation from election night live itself through the ongoing. You haven't. You were ignorant of the news forecasts being made that accurately predicted swings towards Biden a few hours in to the still slumbering Kraken, Trump's legal teams crying Fraud! until they get in court, Lindell's aneurysm rants, Giuliani's adult bookshop conference etc etc etc...

Your contention is that Biden won the election illegitimately. In fact you seem to have two claims going on the score now, one involving widespread voter fraud and now the bizarre claim that had stuff about his son been reported more (it was reported anyway) in the media then he would have lost. Well, both require evidence Stripe and the onus is on you to provide it as with anyone making a claim. So, either do or don't because your feeble protestations notwithstanding - you haven't supplied any actual evidence. Okay, we both know you can't but give it a go anyway yeah?

There was nothing wrong with the article and addressed the question. Sure made more sense than you...

Well, if Twitter banned it then chances are it was a far right wingnut rag pushing unfounded and baseless claims.

Is it a newsflash to you that polls aren't reliable? Oh, okay then. For one example, plenty polls were favourable to Clinton in 2016, did they predict the election result? Also depends on how they're conducted among other factors so if polls are your basis, you need a lot better than that.

So it's not widespread voter fraud that cost Trump the last election is it? It's solely stuff involving Hunter Biden that deprived Trump of a second term? Cos they sure aren't the same claim. They're both equally moronic but not identical.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, even after posting the definition of "cult", you elect to continue to be a dope then. Well, that commitment to being willfully thick is almost impressive...

Darwinism is a cult that is kept alive by misinformed imbeciles and their useful idiots.

Hmm, where have I stated or implied that "ideas are science"? Quote me.

Sure:

"YEC isn't science."

This implies that ideas might possibly be science.

Lindell's symposium "existed". People were aware of the event before, during and afterward, was it or should it have been taken seriously?
Who?

Just because something is going on somewhere doesn't mean it's taken seriously

Irrelevant. The fact is, there is ongoing litigation, contradicting your insane conspiracy theory that everything has been settled.

Some investigation may get opened up tomorrow somewhere, does that mean the 2020 results go on hold until its completed? Of course not.
Why? Because you say so?

I've followed the situation from election night live itself through the ongoing. You haven't.

No? It's my job, you great galah.

Your contention is that Biden won the election illegitimately.
That's right.

In fact you seem to have two claims going on the score now, one involving widespread voter fraud

Oh yeah? Quote me.

and now the bizarre claim that had stuff about his son been reported more (it was reported anyway) in the media then he would have lost.
That was the first piece of evidence I presented. You started screeching about your pet agendas and ignored what I wrote.

Well, both require evidence Stripe and the onus is on you to provide it as with anyone making a claim.

There's the Internet. Have fun.

There was nothing wrong with the article.
It conflates entropy and thermodynamics.

Well, if Twitter banned it then chances are it was a far right wingnut rag pushing unfounded and baseless claims.
It was one of the oldest newspapers in the US and the claims in it are part of an *gasp* ongoing investigation.

Is it a newsflash to you that polls aren't reliable?

Not really. It's just that you are the one claiming that voting is always above board and totally legit.

So it's not widespread voter fraud that cost Trump the last election is it?
It might be.

It's solely stuff involving Hunter Biden that deprived Trump of a second term? Cos they sure aren't the same claim.
Did someone say that they were the same claim?

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Darwinism is a cult that is kept alive by misinformed imbeciles and their useful idiots.

Sure:

"YEC isn't science."

This implies that ideas might possibly be science.

Who?

Irrelevant. The fact is, there is ongoing litigation, contradicting your insane conspiracy theory that everything has been settled.

Why? Because you say so?

No? It's my job, you great galah.

That's right.

Oh yeah? Quote me.

That was the first piece of evidence I presented. You started screeching about your pet agendas and ignored what I wrote.

There's the Internet. Have fun.

It conflates entropy and thermodynamics.

It was one of the oldest newspapers in the US and the claims in it are part of an *gasp* ongoing investigation.

Not really. It's just that you are the one claiming that voting is always above board and totally legit.

It might be.

Did someone say that they were the same claim?
Hmm, you're a prime example of shy the scientific community has nothing to do with creationism. Total bat crazy.

So, that's not a quote of my saying "ideas are science" then is it? In fact it's not even mildly hinting - let alone directly implying - anything of the sort and is is just a bizarre inference on your part after all. Still, at least you should know better in future...possibly...

Well, no. Because reality, common sense, logic and reason should tell you so. Lindell's symposium made the news, okay, as more of an oddity story than the supposedly earth shattering event he was touting it as but sill mentioned. Obviously it wasn't taken seriously by either the media or anyone outside of far right circles and so the already certified election results stood regardless. All of this fraud/litigation stuff was obviously going to come to nothing as verified and any current pockets can be laughed at also. Done and dusted but by all means feel free to whine some more.

Your job?! What would that be exactly, reporting the news and getting it wrong? If it's supposedly your job, then why weren't you up to speed with events as they unfolded live? Why were you completely ignorant of election forecasts and swings towards Biden a day later? Not much good at your job are ya?

So which is it? If you don't believe that there was widespread voter fraud then all that tedious prattle about Georgia et al was about what exactly? If your contention is solely regarding Biden's son then that's equally devoid of merit and you're the one who needs to provide the evidence. Why would I be interested in wasting my time trying to find something that isn't there?

It really didn't but it's kinda fun seeing it wind you up so much for the entertainment value.

Which newspaper? What investigation would that be?

Again, you'd have to quote me where I've said that voting is always above board and totally legit. Good luck...

It wasn't. The news has been in for a long time on the score Stripe. Widespread fraud allegations were baseless from the get go. C'mon man, you should know this, it's part of your job isn't it?

Arthur Brain

I will start a new thread so that can help me.

That's because you cry when presented with facts that oppose your view.
Well, you need help for sure so I hope your thread can give you the aid you need.

No chance of the latter happening with you then and if I feel like wasting time with a self impressed bore then I might click on it at some point...