For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

marke

Wow, all of this waffle to address someone who you continually say offers no content. Why go to the time and effort to type out all this gunk then?

I don't "namedrop Darwinists", I acknowledge posters who are clearly proficient in their field when you (besides being on a cricket or rugby pitch perhaps) most assuredly aren't. You're stupid enough to once again assert that evolution is a cult. You remove yourself from the realms of reason and any sort of substantive discourse when you hold to rubbish like that.

Oh, it's a forum. Really? Wow, been here 16 years and never knew...I thought it was an online shoe shop so thanks for the heads up...

Don't have any "hero's" here Stripe, your bizarre assertions once again, notwithstanding.

Frankly Stripe, I get shortchanged being subjected to your stuff on here for free so buying a book that you've apparently edited is not exactly high on my 'to read' list thanks...
Evolution is a lie that received early acceptance among rebels seeking to justify their rejection of God and the myth has grown so popular and its teaching so prevalent that the majority of the unsuspecting people in the world have come to accept the precepts as settled scientific facts, which they are not.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, all of this waffle to address someone who you continually say offers no content. Why go to the time and effort to type out all this...?

:LOL:

Is reading your second language?

We want you to start contributing.

I don't "namedrop Darwinists"

Of course you do. You drop their names and declare that their posts have settled the issue. Zero value added.

I acknowledge posters who are clearly proficient in their field when you (besides being on a cricket or rugby pitch perhaps) most assuredly aren't.

So you don't care about university degrees?

You're stupid enough to once again assert that evolution is a cult. You remove yourself from the realms of reason and any sort of substantive discourse when you hold to rubbish like that.

Darwinism is a cult kept alive by anti-science imbeciles and their useful idiots.

Oh, it's a forum. Really? Wow, been here 16 years and never knew...I thought it was an online shoe shop so thanks for the heads up...
No problem.

Now stop trying on golashes and post something useful.

Don't have any "hero's" here Stripe, your bizarre assertions once again, notwithstanding.

You worship the ground that Alate walks on.

Frankly Stripe, I get shortchanged being subjected to your stuff on here for free so buying a book that you've apparently edited is not exactly high on my 'to read' list thanks...

Aw, and here I was all hopeful that you were going to do some investigating and thinking, and contribute something useful.

Arthur Brain

Is reading your second language?

We want you to start contributing.

Of course you do. You drop their names and declare that their posts have settled the issue. Zero value added.

So you don't care about university degrees?

Darwinism is a cult kept alive by anti-science imbeciles and their useful idiots.

No problem.

Now stop trying on golashes and post something useful.

You worship the ground that Alate walks on.

Aw, and here I was all hopeful that you were going to do some investigating and thinking, and contribute something useful.
No, is it yours? Got to grips with what a conspiracy theory is yet?

Who are you?

If referring to other posters here who are actual scientists equates to "namedropping" & "worship" then no wonder you have difficulty understanding the definition of words.

University degrees are fine.

Meh, your definition of "useful" is likely to be anything but the actual term of the word, especially when you continue "contributing" outright rubbish about the theory of evolution being a cult. That's just beyond asinine. Here's something for you to learn which should be useful. It isn't, fact.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, is it yours? Got to grips with what a conspiracy theory is yet?

Who are you?

If referring to other posters here who are actual scientists equates to "namedropping" & "worship" then no wonder you have difficulty understanding the definition of words.

University degrees are fine.

Meh, your definition of "useful" is likely to be anything but the actual term of the word, especially when you continue "contributing" outright rubbish about the theory of evolution being a cult. That's just beyond asinine. Here's something for you to learn which should be useful. It isn't, fact.
See? More fluff.

I provide reasons:
Georgia.
Entropy.
"Six days."

You emote, flail and screech. Zero value. Utterly unresponsive.

marke

In fact, Republicans did try to steal the election. It didn't work, and now they are going to face the consequences.
The thieves and crooks in the democrat party continue to blame the police for their own violence and blame republicans for the thousands of clear evidences of democrat voter fraud in 2020. Why? Because the democrat party is the party of the atheist, the pervert, the ungodly, and the corrupt.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The thieves and crooks in the democrat party continue to blame the police for their own violence and blame republicans for the thousands of clear evidences of democrat voter fraud in 2020. Why? Because the democrat party is the party of the atheist, the pervert, the ungodly, and the corrupt.
The thieves and crooks in the Republican Party continue to blame the Capitol police for their own violence and blame Democrats for the thousands of clear evidences of Republican voter fraud in 2020. Why? Because the Republican Party is the party of the hypocrite, the pervert, the ungodly, and the corrupt.

marke

The thieves and crooks in the Republican Party continue to blame the Capitol police for their own violence and blame Democrats for the thousands of clear evidences of Republican voter fraud in 2020. Why? Because the Republican Party is the party of the hypocrite, the pervert, the ungodly, and the corrupt.
At least the republican party is not known for hating the police, for hating whites, for hating rich people, for hating God Bless American patriotism, for hating the right to life, for hating immigration laws, for hating capitalism, for hating free speech, for hating religious liberty, for hating voter securities, and for hating conservatism, no matter what their enemies falsely accuse them of.

marke

The Republican Party is known for making the Democrats look good by rioting at the Capitol, assaulting police, and attempting to steal a presidential election.
That is the lie the democrats are concocting but they have no room to talk even if idiots think they do. Less than 1% of the mob at the Capitol on Jan 6 was violent and that mob was composed of an assortment of leftists and right-wingers. What democrats do not want Americans remembering is their massive number of leftist riots in 2020 that saw a thousand cops killed, some cops murdered in cold blood, hundreds of assaults, thousands of robberies, hundreds of arsons, and more than a billion dollars in damage, yet none of these horrific acts of violence have been consistently condemned by democrats whose supporters committed the crimes.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What democrats do not want Americans remembering is their massive number of leftist riots in 2020 that saw a thousand cops killed, some cops murdered in cold blood, hundreds of assaults, thousands of robberies, hundreds of arsons, and more than a billion dollars in damage, yet none of these horrific acts of violence have been consistently condemned by democrats whose supporters committed the crimes.

Instead of being better than the Democrats, the Republicans decided to be even worse by bringing shame and disgrace to our country in front of the whole world by rioting in our nation's Capitol, assaulting police officers, and attempting to steal the 2020 election.

marke

Instead of being better than the Democrats, the Republicans decided to be even worse by bringing shame and disgrace to our country in front of the whole world by rioting in our nation's Capitol, assaulting police officers, and attempting to steal the 2020 election.
The Mueller investigation founded on Hillary's lie and the FBI's criminal deception of the FISA court was criminal and proved before the whole world that democrats are evil and lawless.

The lawless partisan impeachment of Trump on false charges twice proved before the whole world that democrats are evil and lawless.

The twisted democrat claims that protests against voter fraud were the most violent since WW2 or the Civil War proved before the whole world that democrats are either stupid, irrational, liars, partisan, deceived, wicked, or a combination of the above.

Arthur Brain

See? More fluff.

I provide reasons:
Georgia.
Entropy.
"Six days."

You emote, flail and screech. Zero value. Utterly unresponsive.
Who are you?

Georgia, like everything else related to the baseless allegations of fraud from the get go, is a big fat nothing burger. Still haven't got the memo yet?

Well, a gradual decline into disorder could certainly apply to fraud claims except it's been rather more rapid than that and there was no order to them to start with...in regards to evolution then, nah.

"Six days" is presumably referring to the creation account which has been addressed all ends up over the years.

Your latter is pure projection although it's kinda funny, I'll give ya that. Those little rants about evolution being a "cult" and people who acknowledge that Trump lost the last election as being conspiracy theorists are not only non responsive, they're unhinged with no bearing on reality. Nobody needs to "screech", flail, emote" or anything else with you as you just do that all by yourself.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who are you?
"Your worst nightmare."

Georgia, like everything else related to the baseless allegations of fraud from the get go, is a big fat nothing burger. Still haven't got the memo yet?

You have a memo?

Oh. Just more of your sourceless opinion and denial of reality.

Yes, there is ongoing litigation.
No, not everything has been settled.

in regards to evolution then, nah.
But you won't explain anything, share any ideas, nothing.

Just "nah."

Just fluff.

"Six days" is presumably referring to the creation account which has been addressed all ends up over the years.

The Bible does indeed say "six days."

By "addressed" and sans any actual input,
we will just presume you are in the reality-denying camp of your idol Blablaman who used to argue that the Bible never said "six days."

Your latter is pure projection although it's kinda funny, I'll give ya that. Those little rants about evolution being a "cult" and people who acknowledge that Trump lost the last election as being conspiracy theorists are not only non responsive, they're unhinged with no bearing on reality. Nobody needs to "screech", flail, emote" or anything else with you as you just do that all by yourself.
More fluff.

You are a conspiracy theorist who thinks that former US vice president Joe Biden won the election fair and square and one of the useful idiots helping to keep the cult of Darwinism alive.

You don't provide reasons for your ideas as we do -- big tech, entropy -- you just screech.

You add nothing of value to the discussion.

Arthur Brain

"Your worst nightmare."

You have a memo?

Oh. Just more of your sourceless opinion and denial of reality.

Yes, there is ongoing litigation.
No, not everything has been settled.

But you won't explain anything, share any ideas, nothing.

Just "nah."

Just fluff.

The Bible does indeed say "six days."

By "addressed" and sans any actual input,
we will just presume you are in the reality-denying camp of your idol Blablaman who used to argue that the Bible never said "six days."

More fluff.

You are a conspiracy theorist who thinks that former US vice president Joe Biden won the election fair and square and one of the useful idiots helping to keep the cult of Darwinism alive.

You don't provide reasons for your ideas as we do -- big tech, entropy -- you just screech.

You add nothing of value to the discussion.
Oh, doofus, you're too much of a clown to be anyone's nightmare, even for those with a fear of clowns...

The projection once again verges on the hilarious if also tiresome. I accept reality unlike yourself. The fact is that Biden won the last election and projecting your own penchant for conspiracy theory onto me is just bizarre. The results have been certified and accepted for a year now, even in most of America. It's only loons and conspiracy nuts who still pedal widespread fraud and that certainly doesn't apply to me as I'm with the majority on the score. You OTOH...

Oh, your assertion that evolution has failed the entropy test has failed in itself which you should have already been aware of really but still, when you're silly enough to call it a "cult" then not altogether surprising either.

No idols on here thanks, just respect for those who know their stuff and entertained by their schooling of pompous windbags.

And again, quit with the projection will ya?

marke

Who are you?

Well, a gradual decline into disorder could certainly apply to fraud claims except it's been rather more rapid than that and there was no order to them to start with...in regards to evolution then, nah.

Non-democrat investigators have still never been allowed to examine the Dominion computers at the center of the questionable surge in Biden votes that cannot be verified to have been legitimately cast.

Arthur Brain

In regards to Georgia...

GEORGIA: Election officials have identified 64 potential voter fraud cases, representing 0.54% of Biden's margin of victory. Of those, 31 were determined to be the result of an administrative error or some other mistake. The state attorney general's office is reviewing about 20 cases, but it's not known if those overlap with ones identified by local election officials.

Not that it wasn't a farce already...

glorydaz

In regards to Georgia...

GEORGIA: Election officials have identified 64 potential voter fraud cases, representing 0.54% of Biden's margin of victory. Of those, 31 were determined to be the result of an administrative error or some other mistake. The state attorney general's office is reviewing about 20 cases, but it's not known if those overlap with ones identified by local election officials.

Not that it wasn't a farce already...

Raffenburger is on the ropes and this is his propaganda.