For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Arthur Brain

:LOL:

Did someone claim that "science is one man's opinion"?

Answer: No. Nobody claimed any such thing.

"The game of science is, in principle, without end. He who decides one day that scientific statements do not call for any further test, and that they can be regarded as finally verified, retires from the game."

Which completely undermines your idea of an "established theory."

Oh. Really? So what you're saying is that the testing of theories never stops and when they fail they are discarded and that this is how "science works," but science is in no way, never, and completely not the process of throwing out ideas.

Gotcha.

Theories don't get established, remember?

Darwinism isn't a theory. It's a cult kept alive by God-hating, anti-science imbeciles and useful idiots, such as yourself.

It failed the law of entropy test at its inception.

Nope. Theories must always be falsifiable and not amendable. They should be as specific, rigid and improbable as they can be. Darwinism is none of those.

Well there's a platitude that you understand not at all. Explain: What is a theory "in general" and why can it not be subjected to the scientific process?

You live in Taiwan now?

Get out of town.
Of course "Darwinism" isn't a theory, that's just some dumb trope you keep throwing about. Evolution, however, most certainly is and your risible nonsense about it being a cult kept alive by God hating anti science blah blah blah only serves to show just how clueless and dishonest you are where it comes to matters science. It hasn't "failed" any such thing and you've just embarrassed yourself once again on the score. No wonder you buy into conspiracy drivel.

Of course science discards things that don't hold up to scrutiny, that's not the same as science being the process of throwing theories out.

Right Divider

Body part
Of course "Darwinism" isn't a theory, that's just some dumb trope you keep throwing about. Evolution, however, most certainly is and your risible nonsense about it being a cult kept alive by God hating anti science blah blah blah only serves to show just how clueless and dishonest you are where it comes to matters science. It hasn't "failed" any such thing and you've just embarrassed yourself once again on the score. No wonder you buy into conspiracy drivel.
"Evolution" is a vague and unfalsifiable idea that does not even come close to qualifying as a theory.
Of course science discards things that don't hold up to scrutiny, that's not the same as science being the process of throwing theories out.
You speak of "science" as if it's a person.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

All of that drivel can be boiled down to: "I disagree," which can simply be assumed for any response you ever write.

Nothing you post adds anything of value to a discussion.

Darwinism failed the entropy test.

So science throws things out that don't hold up, but that's not the same as science being the process of discarding things.

Gotcha.

Arthur Brain

All of that drivel can be boiled down to: "I disagree," which can simply be assumed for any response you ever write.

Nothing you post adds anything of value to a discussion.

Darwinism failed the entropy test.

So science throws things out that don't hold up, but that's not the same as science being the process of discarding things.

Gotcha.
No, when you assert something as downright idiotic that the theory of evolution is a "cult" that's kept alive by anti science atheists blah blah blah then you are a bonafide moron. You remove yourself from anything resembling even the veneer of reasoned discourse with asininity like that and that's just on you. No wonder you were the subject of mockery in that thread you alluded to earlier, you more than deserved it.

Yes, science throws things out that don't hold up to scrutiny. If you can't understand how that doesn't equate to science being the process of throwing theories out then no wonder you struggle with simple terms and definitions...

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, when you assert something as downright idiotic that the theory of evolution is a "cult" that's kept alive by anti science atheists blah blah blah then you are a bonafide moron. You remove yourself from anything resembling even the veneer of reasoned discourse with asininity like that and that's just on you. No wonder you were the subject of mockery in that thread you alluded to earlier, you more than deserved it.

Reasons, remember? I justify my ideas with reasons. Evolution failed the entropy test. All we have from you is your insistence that I'm a "moron."

No reasoning. No logic. No content. All fluff. You're 100 percent spam.

You get asked to explain things, but you routinely ignore the invitations. It is clear that you are completely out of your depth and only remain afloat by inflating your water wings with hot air.

Yes, science throws things out that don't hold up to scrutiny. If you can't understand how that doesn't equate to science being the process of throwing theories out then no wonder you struggle with simple terms and definitions...
So science throws things out that don't hold up to scrutiny, but doesn't throw things out that don't hold up to the standards of logic, reason and evidence.

Gotcha.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Reasons, remember? I justify my ideas with reasons. Evolution failed the entropy test. All we have from you is your insistence that I'm a "moron."

No reasoning. No logic. No content. All fluff. You're 100 percent spam.

You get asked to explain things, but you routinely ignore the invitations. It is clear that you are completely out of your depth and only remain afloat by inflating your water wings with hot air.

So science throws things out that don't hold up to scrutiny, but doesn't throw things out that don't hold up to the standards of logic, reason and evidence.

Gotcha.
Well, no you don't. Stating that evolution is a cult propped up by anti science atheists and whatnot can't be reasoned, it's simply a monumentally dumb thing to assert. That's on you. Not only is it dumb it's dishonest. The two main people on this forum who handed you your head on a plate on a regular basis regarding evolution and else are both believers. The theory of evolution is acknowledged on a global scale among people with a myriad beliefs, that's just fact. When you espouse the asinine as you have with this "cult" nonsense then you've removed yourself from reason which again, is solely on you. Evolution has failed no such thing.

Your next is ironically laughable. You are captain trope himself and have been schooled more than a group of whales.

You haven't really "got" anything. If you can't understand the difference then buy a dictionary. Oh, and as much as it's been fun as ever with this little sideline, if you want to continue then tag me in a thread on topic with it from here on in thanks and I'll address it there.