For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

marke

This really isn't the thread for it but you've been corrected on this before. Theories come about in science because of the evidence, not the other way round, that's just fact. Creationism starts with a pre-set conclusion before any evidence is even taken into account.
The orderly universe was not started by a chance explosion from nothing with no cause or design as idiots like to unscientifically believe.

Arthur Brain

Nope.

There is ongoing litigation.

Brain tries his Limey luck with science again and again shows his ineptitude.

Theories do not "come about" in science; theories are free -- they can arise in whatever manner they please.

Darwinists love to pretend that the genesis of an idea has some bearing on its veracity.

I looked it up. The dictionary had an image of some Limey.
Which as with all the rest of this farce is going nowhere. Election was done, over with, simple as that. Get used to it or don't.

Better "luck" than you as it goes. Your forays into the field were blasted apart by alate and barb time and time again. You know as much about science as you do terminology...

Funny, should have had some dope from Taipan in it given there's one claiming that the election was won illegitimately...

marke

Which as with all the rest of this farce is going nowhere. Election was done, over with, simple as that. Get used to it or don't.

Better "luck" than you as it goes. Your forays into the field were blasted apart by alate and barb time and time again. You know as much about science as you do terminology...

Funny, should have had some dope from Taipan in it given there's one claiming that the election was won illegitimately...
Denying 2020 voter fraud will never make the evidence of massive voter fraud go away.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Denying 2020 voter fraud will never make the evidence of massive voter fraud go away.

I know, right? The Republicans orchestrated a coup, coordinated a bunch of states to send in fake electors, incited a deadly insurrection, and threatened to hang the VP. Denying that will not make it go away.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Election was done, over with, simple as that. Get used to it or don't.

Except that there is ongoing litigation. You're free to live in the make-believe, conspiracy theory world you've invented, but you don't get to force your ignorant, foreign ideas on us.

:LOL:

We'll take that as a tacit admission of utter incompetence when it comes to issues science.

Meanwhile, you don't explain how I was wrong or offer any examples of what I have said. You just tout the opinions of people who you worship and pretend like you understood any of the discussions you contributed nothing to. Nothing substantial from you ever. No examples, no references, nothing that we can test. Just vitriol and dissembling.

On the other side, I have as much training in science as any of your heroes and have demonstrated numerous times how what they say cannot be true, at times even getting them to concede as much.

I "live in" "Taipei," you racist Muppet.

I'm "from" Meremere.

Calling me "from Taipan" would be akin to me believing you were raised in a venomous Parisian frog.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Except that there is ongoing litigation.

How has Trump's "ongoing litigation" been going so far? Let's take a look:

Judges, lawyers, and other observers described the suits as "frivolous" and "without merit". In one instance, the Trump campaign and other groups seeking his reelection collectively lost multiple cases in six states on a single day. Only one ruling was initially in Trump's favor: the timing within which first-time Pennsylvania voters must provide proper identification if they wanted to “cure” their ballots. This ruling affected very few votes, and it was later overturned by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Nope.
There is ongoing litigation.

Theories do not "come about" in science; theories are free -- they can arise in whatever manner they please.
Here are prime examples of the difference between constructive, sensible contributions to a debate and the nonsense, dissembling and invective that are the limit of the input from Darwinists.

Election integrity? Examples, reasonable disagreement and straight up facts. The response? Denial of reality and assertion of agenda, sans reasoning.

Science? These people said something versus an actual description of how theories work, correcting the misconceptions of the evolutionist.

Brain brings nothing to this site but spam.

marke

Democrats twist everything into a lie to cover up their own incompetence and evil. Trump was not asking the bozo to find 11,000 votes, he was telling the bozo he could find more than 11,000 illegitimate votes if he would just do his job and examine the evidence of voter fraud. Trump was not trying to take the control of the voting machines away from democrats to steal votes, he was trying to get democrats and bozos to just allow impartial investigators to examine the machines. But democrats refused to allow any investigations into their closely guarded voting machines. Democrats are hiding their crime while convincing rubes that it was a crime to ask for investigations into their suspicious voting activities and fraudulent vote counts.

marke

How has Trump's "ongoing litigation" been going so far? Let's take a look:

Judges, lawyers, and other observers described the suits as "frivolous" and "without merit". In one instance, the Trump campaign and other groups seeking his reelection collectively lost multiple cases in six states on a single day. Only one ruling was initially in Trump's favor: the timing within which first-time Pennsylvania voters must provide proper identification if they wanted to “cure” their ballots. This ruling affected very few votes, and it was later overturned by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.

Just because democrats and leftists managed to convince rubes that OJ did not murder his wife does not mean he did not murder his wife. And just because democrats and their allies have managed to get away with massive voter fraud does not mean they did not commit massive voter fraud. Democrasts obstruct all investigations into their fraud and then dishonestly claim that the fact that no investigations were effective is because they committed no fraud.

Arthur Brain

Except that there is ongoing litigation. You're free to live in the make-believe, conspiracy theory world you've invented, but you don't get to force your ignorant, foreign ideas on us.

We'll take that as a tacit admission of utter incompetence when it comes to issues science.

Meanwhile, you don't explain how I was wrong or offer any examples of what I have said. You just tout the opinions of people who you worship and pretend like you understood any of the discussions you contributed nothing to. Nothing substantial from you ever. No examples, no references, nothing that we can test. Just vitriol and dissembling.

On the other side, I have as much training in science as any of your heroes and have demonstrated numerous times how what they say cannot be true, at times even getting them to concede as much.

I "live in" "Taipei," you racist Muppet.

I'm "from" Meremere.

Calling me "from Taipan" would be akin to me believing you were raised in a venomous Parisian frog.
Pfffft, Georgia's as much of a nothing burger as Powell's kraken, Giuliani's hair dye, Lindell's limposium & all the laughable stuff between. It's only conspiracy dolts and MAGA! rubes who take it even remotely seriously. As before, the only thing likely to come out of Georgia is trouble for Trump after his risible call to Raffensberger.

Er, nope You were royally schooled and your forays into the field were only outdone on the incompetence level by that hysterical thread where you tried to "teach" TH about law... Was darned entertaining though!

Oh, so you live in Taipei, big whoop. No racism here you silly little man.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Georgia's ... a nothing burger

And yet there it is.

Your uninformed opinion of it is irrelevant.

More significantly, your tirades have been exposed as empty of any value.

Er, nope You were royally schooled and your forays into the field were only outdone on the incompetence level by that hysterical thread where you tried to "teach" TH about law... Was darned entertaining though!

Oh, you want to pretend to talk about the law now?

Very well: What is the law? Define it.

Oh, so you live in Taipei.
That's right. I don't live in a poisonous snake.

Arthur Brain

Here are prime examples of the difference between constructive, sensible contributions to a debate and the nonsense, dissembling and invective that are the limit of the input from Darwinists.

Election integrity? Examples, reasonable disagreement and straight up facts. The response? Denial of reality and assertion of agenda, sans reasoning.

Science? These people said something versus an actual description of how theories work, correcting the misconceptions of the evolutionist.

Brain brings nothing to this site but spam.
Did you manage to type this drivel out with a straight face?

Facts: There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud. This is reality. Sure, there are conspiracy nuts who think that Trump was swindled out of the last election but evidence for said claims? About as much to prove the existence of unicorns.

My, you are an insufferably pompous little clown aren't you? There were no misconceptions that needed correcting and your Darwinist/evolutionist tropes are as lame as they are laughable. Theories come about in science because of the evidence. Science does not begin with a foregone conclusion as with creationism.

I would say that another irony meters gone to meet its maker but the far right seem to have blown all of them up already...

Arthur Brain

And yet there it is.

Your uninformed opinion of it is irrelevant.

More significantly, your tirades have been exposed as empty of any value.

Oh, you want to pretend to talk about the law now?

Very well: What is the law? Define it.

That's right. I don't live in a poisonous snake.
Sure. There was also Powell's kraken (what happened to that?) Giuliani's briefings outside adult bookstores, Lindell's symposium that claimed to provide incontrovertible proof of election fraud etc etc etc...only the woefully gullible and uninformed took any of them seriously.

That's what you were doing with that thread of yours wasn't it? Why don't you link to it and we can have a laugh there?

Fair enough, maybe I just confused you with one...

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Theories come about in science because of the evidence.

Nope. You've gotten it completely backward.

No surprise there.

The scientific process begins with ideas. Ideas are tested against evidence, logic and reason. The sources of the ideas are an irrelevant consideration.

You have it entirely backward, but are going to keep insisting that things must be as you say.

Science does not begin with a foregone conclusion as with creationism.
"Science" begins with an "s."

The scientific process begins with ideas. It does not matter what the idea is, how it arose or how firmly its adherents hold to it.

You are anti-science.

I would say that another irony meters gone to meet its maker but the far right seem to have blown all of them up already...
You would say that. You need fluff like this to pad every post you make because none of them contain anything constructive.