ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

Right Divider

Body part
So you're saying God couldn't do two different things at two different times with two different groups of people?

Yes or no?
Sometimes God does two different things with the same person(s) at two different times.

Gen 2:15 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:15) And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

Gen 3:23-24 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:23) Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. (3:24) So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Sometimes God does two different things with the same person(s) at two different times.

(2:15) And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

aa
(3:23) Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. (3:24) So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Right Divider: :first:

God's UNtruth: :loser:

God's Truth

Made up, and satanic, as you assert only one piece of good news in the book, and that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Galatians 1:6-8New King James Version (NKJV)
Only One Gospel
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

God's Truth

So God at the same time put Adam in Eden and at the same time drove him out? lol Nonsensical.

john w

Hall of Fame
Galatians 1:6-8New King James Version (NKJV)
Only One Gospel
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

=only one piece of good news, as the biblical idiot does not even know what "gospel" means.

Sober up, you demon.

Matthew 26:13 KJV Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

Read it, troll-"this gospel"-NADA to do with the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, or the good news Judas preached-Luke 9:6 KJV

Moron.

popsthebuilder

That's your reply to someone's having taken the time to think all that through, look up all those passages, reread them to make sure they are relevant to the subject, and post them to you, together with carefully thought out commentary here and there?

You care that little about both your position on this issue and about other's spiritual well-being?

You were better off not posting at all.

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them OUT OF THE SCRIPTURES, 17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

17:11 These were MORE NOBLE than those in Thessalonica, in that...

1 - they received the word with ALL readiness of mind, and...

2 - searched THE SCRIPTURES DAILY, whether those things were so. 17:12...

3 - THEREFORE many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

In short, do not expect your posts to be taken at YOUR word by this BIBLE BASED Believer.

Regretabbly, Pops...

And in memory of Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.
"You care that little about both your position on this issue and about other's spiritual well-being?"

How do you arrive at such a conclusion based on my words?

If I didn't care I would let people go about vainly considering themselves saved regardless of word and deed.

Such is expressly spoken against; but I'm the bad guy because I won't preach what itching ears wish to hear?

Lame

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Made up, and satanic, as you assert only one piece of good news in the book, and that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.
One piece? More like the whole truth, which hasn't changed from the beginning.

You calling a believer satanic is a poor excuse for the truth and not what we are shown to do.

john w

Hall of Fame
One piece? More like the whole truth, which hasn't changed from the beginning.

You calling a believer satanic is a poor excuse for the truth and not what we are shown to do.

There is only one Gospel.

You argue, per above, only one piece of good news in the book, or you are clueless as to the meaning of "gospel."

No, I expose/mark/identify wolves, children of the devil, for what they are.

That is you, wolfie-lost, a pawn of satan.