ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

popsthebuilder

No, the bible says sell all you have, leave all.

Do it.

Poser.
What is wrong with you?

I plainly stated I have nothing to sell. You are speaking wholly from ignorance of me and spite towards me for no good reason.

I ask that you attempt to justify yourself or please desist in the condemning of believers in the work and Word of GOD.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Did Judas preach the "only one good news"/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4?

You argue, only one piece of good news in the book, or you are clueless as to the meaning of "gospel."
No, Judas did not preach at all.

He hanged himself for betraying GOD.

john w

Hall of Fame
Luke 20: 1. spam... any verse....
One gospel, not a piece, but the whole of the good news.

Made up. There is plenty of good news.gospels in the book, deceiver-the context tells us what good news/gospel is in view.

You lied, and thus assert Judas was an evangelist, preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 151-4 KJV.

That is satanic.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

popsthebuilder

He argued: "one gospel."

I asked: Did Judas preach the "only one good news"/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4?

His response-above-on record:

A case study, on what happens, when one does not study the details of the book, but just regurgitates what he has read from what others say the book teaches.

Judas surely did preach, along with the other 11, a gospel/good news-you lied:

Matthew 10 KJV
1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;

3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Luke 9 KJV

1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Read it-And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

They, including Judas, preached.....what?

You are clueless, and a deceiver.
"they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where."

Perhaps Judas did attempt to preach

the

gospel, but he didn't know it until after he had Jesus arrested, so he couldn't have accurately preached it.

My point you accusing spirit; is that there is but one gospel.

You know that but would rather glare at a gnat.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, Judas did not preach at all.

He hanged himself for betraying GOD.

Yes, he preached a good news/gospel-you lied:

Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Read it, deceiver-They, including Judas, preached what?

popsthebuilder

Get your facts straight, you're wrong.

And sell that Moto G, give the money to the poor.
I need a phone to make money.

How does one give without money.

It is a mid to low range prepaid phone.

you are speaking from ignorance and spite like your comrade.

I will not be speaking of what I do, but know that I do not have excess; for a reason.

popsthebuilder

Made up. There is plenty of good news.gospels in the book, deceiver-the context tells us what good news/gospel is in view.

You lied, and thus assert Judas was an evangelist, preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 151-4 KJV.

That is satanic.

[/QUOTE]

You falsy accuse me.

I specifically stated that Judas did not preach the one Gospel though he may have tried. I should have thought about the fact that the twelve were sent out to preach the one gospel.

I made a mistake but my point still stands; one gospel.

I showed it with scripture.
I thought it was plenty, but I guess not. I'm finding that scripture is so very true in all things it seems; some just won't hear.

So why don't you list these separate gospels?

I know some may want to say the Gospel of the kingdom of GOD is separate from the Gospel of the grace of GOD, but they are the same.

john w

Hall of Fame
I need a phone to make money.

How does one give without money.

It is a mid to low range prepaid phone.

you are speaking from ignorance and spite like your comrade.

I will not be speaking of what I do, but know that I do not have excess; for a reason.

Sell all you have-"Obey 'Jesus'."

john w

Hall of Fame

You falsy accuse me.

I specifically stated that Judas did not preach the one Gospel though he may have tried. I should have thought about the fact that the twelve were sent out to preach the one gospel.

I made a mistake but my point still stands; one gospel.

I showed it with scripture.
I thought it was plenty, but I guess not. I'm finding that scripture is so very true in all things it seems; some just won't hear.

So why don't you list these separate gospels?

I know some may want to say the Gospel of the kingdom of GOD is separate from the Gospel of the grace of GOD, but they are the same.

You lied-you said "one gospel."

Thus, you assert Judas was an evangelist, preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 151-4 KJV. per Luke 9:6 KJV.

That is satanic.

popsthebuilder

Thus, you assert Judas was an evangelist, preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 151-4 KJV. per Luke 9:6 KJV.

That is satanic.
You are not making sense and bouncing around like you just toked some meth.

Do you still deny that there is ultimately one message of good news being referenced by the words "the gospel'?

By the way; the word "the" denotes a singular nature, as in the one gospel.

popsthebuilder

Irrelevant. Sell it all, including the device by which you made this "post."
But you say tol is laughing at me?

Snap out of it friend.

Can we not discuss things with some level of decently and composure?

You aren't making since to me so would you please stop repeating yourself without explanation or at least different wording?

john w

Hall of Fame
You are not making sense and bouncing around like you just toked some meth.

Do you still deny that there is ultimately one message of good news being referenced by the words "the gospel'?

Thus, you assert Judas was an evangelist, preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 151-4 KJV,per Luke 9:6 KJV.

That is satanic.

1. Wrong interpretation-if it is, then confirmed-you assert Judas was an evangelist, preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 151-4 KJV,per Luke 9:6 KJV.

That is satanic.

2.If correct(benefit of the doubt), then your "one gospel"/one piece of good news is refuted, for...

Mark 14:9 KJV Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her.

You are a moron, besides being a deceiver.

john w

Hall of Fame
But you say tol is laughing at me?

Snap out of it friend.

Can we not discuss things with some level of decently and composure?

You aren't making since to me so would you please stop repeating yourself without explanation or at least different wording?

"Obey 'Jesus'." Sell it all.

Fraud.

popsthebuilder

"Obey 'Jesus'." Sell it all.

Fraud.
Wow.

What am I being fraudulent about?

Tell me please.

How would one go about selling things that are of no material value?

That would be akin to deception, greed, unbalanced scales, usery, and manipulation.

My conscience would grieve me over such, surely.