ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenios

You're confused. It is the Spirit that baptizes the believer into one Body, not Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Correct your thinking and your preaching.

Correct your translation -
The Greek word is EN,
which means what it sounds like in English:

IN...

No dative of agency...

Arsenios

heir

TOL Subscriber
Correct your translation - The Greek word is EN, which means what it sounds like in English: IN...

No dative of agency...

Arsenios
I don't correct the King James Bible. It corrects me (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV) which is more than I can say for you, Bible corrector!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Correct your translation -
The Greek word is EN,
which means what it sounds like in English:

IN...

No dative of agency...

Arsenios
It says BY ONE SPIRIT (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV) and that's Who the baptizer is where we are concerned as there is but one baptism today (Ephesians 4:5 KJV). Get saved and get a clue.

Arsenios

Your only hope is to get saved (Romans 5:9 KJV) by believing the gospel by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and to take heed how you build upon the foundation a wise masterbuilder Paul laid (1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV). That would require 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

My hope of staying saved is to keep out of Johnnie's Biblical League...

That league is a spirit-sucker...

Feeds off name-calling and pretension...

Not survivable for a Christian...

To do such as that...

I know you mean well and are sincere...

Have a blessed Christmas, Heir...

Arsenios

Arsenios

It says BY ONE SPIRIT (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV) and that's Who the baptizer is where we are concerned as there is but one baptism today (Ephesians 4:5 KJV). Get saved and get a clue.

It does not say BY...

It says EN, which means IN...

The Holy Spirit is not a baptizer...

He is GIVEN in Baptism...

Arsenios

Arsenios

I don't correct the King James Bible. It corrects me (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV) which is more than I can say for you, Bible corrector!

The KJV is a VERSION of the TRUE BIBLE...

Which for Christians is Greek...

Your KJV translation of the Greek is simply wrong...

I showed you the Greek...

Ask some KJV Greek scholar if you don't believe me...

Or look up Strong's 1722

And please stop spitting at me with your digs...

Why are MADalists such spitters?

Arsenios

Arsenios

The one baptism (Ephesians 4:5 KJV) today is a baptism (identification) into Christ's death (Romans 6:3-4 KJV). It is by one Spirit into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV). There's no need to resist it, just let it be.

Baptism is not IDENTIFICATION INTO...

Not today...
Not yesterday...
Not ever...

It is total immersion...

Arsenios

heir

TOL Subscriber
It does not say BY...
Yes, it does.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is not a baptizer...
According to Paul, the Spirit is! I'm following Paul!

heir

TOL Subscriber

Not today...
Not yesterday...
Not ever...

It is total immersion...

Arsenios
There was no water (no watery grave!) where Christ was buried and believers today are baptized into His death!

Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

So yes it is identification, as in "with Him"!

Colossians 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

john w

Hall of Fame
My hope of staying saved is to keep out of Johnnie's Biblical League...

That league is a spirit-sucker...

Feeds off name-calling and pretension...

Not survivable for a Christian...

To do such as that...

I know you mean well and are sincere...

Have a blessed Christmas, Heir...

Arsenios

"Johnnie," you slur, you big, fat, unkept wind bag? Mimicking others, on the site,to prop up your lack of "manhood," like them, eh tough old man Satan Claus?

Yes,I name call-that is biblical, identifying/marking the wolves, such as yourself, to protect the sheep/babes, froyou, and your "spiritual" molestation of them. Why don't you? Let me guess. Because you are a man pleaser, and have not surveyed the bible, but reject it, not believing it, correcting it.

Leave this site-you are an embarrassment to the human race,wolfie, and TOL, for the most part, laughs at you,and your disjointed scribble, and foul "posts." I need to take a shower, just by looking at you.

So there.

And stuff your insincere Christmas message to me, and heir-"Have a blessed Christmas, Heir..." Actress.

john w

Hall of Fame

Not today...
Not yesterday...
Not ever...

It is total immersion...

Arsenios

Made up. It is identification, you biblical buffoon. And "OT washings," baptisms, were never by immersion, as you assert-it was a sprinkling, whether the element be water, or blood.

Clueless .

Arsenios

You have to work at staying saved?

As long as I manage to stay out of the Pit of Johnnie's Biblical League, I think I might have a chance of staying saved...

Should I fail, I will nave no chance whatsoever...

And I will be like him...

A.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Johnnie," you slur, you big, fat, unkept wind bag? Mimicking others, on the site,to prop up your lack of "manhood," like them, eh tough old man Satan Claus?

Yes,I name call-that is biblical, identifying/marking the wolves, such as yourself, to protect the sheep/babes, froyou, and your "spiritual" molestation of them. Why don't you? Let me guess. Because you are a man pleaser, and have not surveyed the bible, but reject it, not believing it, correcting it.

Leave this site-you are an embarrassment to the human race,wolfie, and TOL, for the most part, laughs at you,and your disjointed scribble, and foul "posts." I need to take a shower, just by looking at you.

So there.

And stuff your insincere Christmas message to me, and heir-"Have a blessed Christmas, Heir..." Actress.

Attention viewers--

If anyone is thinking John W represents a Christian, or is in any way a representative of Jesus Christ then you are deceived as he is.

Johnnie is absolutely nothing like Jesus Christ, and he should be avoided entirely lest his venom should get in you and you die like he is.

Jud 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Jud 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Jud 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jud 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

LA

Last edited:

Arsenios

Attention viewers--

If anyone is thinking John W represents a Christian, or is in any way a representative of Jesus Christ then you are deceived as he is.

Johnnie is absolutely nothing like Jesus Christ and should be avoided entirely lest his venom should get in you and you die like he is.

Jud 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Jud 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Jud 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jud 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

LA

Thanks, LA...
I corrected your second line of text above...
He is the heart of this site...

Arsenios

Status
Not open for further replies.