ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross Reference

I'm still amazed how seemingly disparate parties align and ally over time, exposing them for what they really are.

Only those not of the cause of Christ will make the attempt. Those who are for the cause of Christ will seek every opportunity to know Him. What do you possess of Him that can make a difference in someone's life if shared with them?

musterion

I posted a thread on Chipotle's built-in capacity for food poisoning. This is one of the replies I got. WITHOUT LOOKING, can you guess which leftist on THIS thread left the following reply?

Could it be that you don't like Chipotle because its owner Steve Ells is openly homosexual, and has a "husband"?

Maybe it's because in addition to Chipotle being founded and run by an open homosexual, Chipotle aggressively supports the LBGT community, and participates and sponsors all the major Gay Pride parades?

Maybe it was when Chipotle employees wore “Homo estas?” t-shirts, or offered burritos wrapped in a rainbow?

Or maybe it was when Chipotle pulled its sponsorship from the Boy Scouts when they took a stance against openly homosexual members?

Cause if you ask me, I think their food taste great. In fact, if I have a choice between Chick-fil-A and Chipotle, it's a no-brainer, I'm going with Chipotle (especially on Sundays)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I posted a thread on Chipotle's built-in capacity for food poisoning. This is one of the replies I got. WITHOUT LOOKING, can you guess which leftist on THIS thread left the following reply?

Are "Paul Followers" not allowed to eat at Chipotle?

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe the International Children's Bible will help with your confusion:

(Eph 3:6 ICB) This is that secret truth: that the non-Jews will receive what God has for his people, just as the Jews will. The non-Jews are together with the Jews as part of the same body. And they share together in the promise that God made in Christ Jesus. The non-Jews have all of this because of the Good News.

Only Bullingerites claim it wasn't Jews and Gentiles that became the one new man in Christ.

Did our effeminate, spineless pawn of Satan answer the question, based upon his alleged knowledge of this non existing "The Greek" he references, as an "expert?"

The Greek"-Tettie, on every thread

Show us this "The Greek" that has "Israel" in it. Identity it.

Not a peep. You're a phony, a poser, you habitual liar, fraud, as you just plagiarize others, on this "The Greek" jazz, as you cannot:

-Speak any "The Greek"
-Understand any The Greek"
-Write any "The Greek"
-Translate any "The Greek"

"Spelling was never one of my strong points"-soddy Tetty on TOL

The punk admits that he is not even proficient at spelling in English, and he is going to "hep" us out with this alleged "The" Greek, which does not exist?

Clown. Fraud. Con "man."

Plagiarizing is against TOL rules, loser.

The list of lies from this plagiarizer/copy'npaster grows.

Any other lies that you have spammed today, Craigie? All we need to do, is look at your "posts" today.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But if someone defends homosexuality, they are defending homosexuality. As you do.

How am I defending homosexuality?

I said I like the food at Chipotle, and that I like it better than the food at Chic-fil-A.

How is that defending homosexuality?

musterion

How is that defending homosexuality?

You came out of nowhere and assumed I was against Chipotle because the founder is queer, when I didn't even know. You then went to great lengths to list, off the top of your head, pro-homo things his company has done. You knew all of this and were offended, having imagined that Chipotle's pro-homo things were my real motivation for the thread, when it had nothing to do with it.

In short, you projected my opposition to Chipotle's bogus marketing onto yourself. You took it VERY personally for a reason -- homosexuality -- that I didn't even cite. YOU did.

It's okay, Tet. You can tell us.

john w

Hall of Fame
Attention viewers--

If anyone is thinking John W represents a Christian, or is in any way a representative of Jesus Christ then you are deceived as he is.

Johnnie is absolutely nothing like Jesus Christ, and he should be avoided entirely lest his venom should get in you and you die like he is.

Jud 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Jud 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Jud 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jud 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

LA

"Johnnie," you quip, imitator, like your father the devil? You wolves shore are insincere about your manhood, aren't you, sweetie? May I recommend a drug? Is your voice is getting higher pitched also?

Your opinion, muzings, speculations, grunts, snorts, hissings, mumblings, grumblings, re. the harsh language, to be employed against Christ rejectors, perverters, wolves, such as yourself, vs. "It is written":

The Lord Jesus Christ:Wolves....vipers.... hypocrites... devils, serpents.................

John TB: Brood of vipers..........

Peter:Dogs...........

Paul:perverters.......Whited wall........Child of the devil.....Liars.....Ravenous wolves....

Contrasts. I like 'em, Mikey.

Now, Mikey, have a seat, and thanks for the compliment! A wolf-ette, Christ rejector, such as yourself, not approving of a forever justified saint, such as myself, the great, humble, saint John W, is the highest form of praise. Thanks for the Christmas gift!!! Merry Christmas, Mikey, and remember......Santa/Satan Claus loves you, and so does the Easter Bunny.

And speaking of gifts, except the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord, and cease from rejecting Him. Get saved.

PS: Mikey-Jude not written to me, is not about me-only "for" me. You know that, Joe Smith, Jr., had you surveyed the book, and rightly divided the word of truth, as intelligent, saved members of the boc do(which excludes you-get saved) . But you don't, which explains the slop you spew forth on the table from your bible blender.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dear John,....

Impressive spam. TOL is impressed. Nice copy'npaste from the back of your "missile-ette" at your Roman "church." Or is that from the back of your "Fruit Loops" cereal box?

Aren't you late for your gig at the local Macy's, Satan Claus? The kids are waiting!

So there, Satan Claus.

john w

Hall of Fame
As long as I manage to stay out of the Pit of Johnnie's Biblical League, I think I might have a chance of staying saved...

Should I fail, I will nave no chance whatsoever...

And I will be like him...

A.

You too, with "Johnnie," eh Satan Claus? I'm diggin' chicks, pops, so I'm not interested in your ovatures. PM Craigie Tet., or Mikey LALaw-they may "connect" with you, and be your type.

Dig? Great!

john w

Hall of Fame
Probably because you participate in just about every homosexual thread on TOL.

The punk makes another "homosexual" reference, like he did against me.

That's rich, coming from an effeminate like him, a wimp, who is going through a divorce, one of the reasons being that he is obsessed with men, and "homosexuality," witness his man crush on me, over the last 3 years, and his PM's to be(besides his MAD obsession, which is another reason for his marital problems)

Tell us Craigie-is that one of the reasons you were booted/kicked out of your "man made" "the" church? Or was the the local temple from which you were jettisoned?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The punk makes another "homosexual" reference, like he did against me.

That's rich, coming from an effeminate like him, a wimp, who is going through a divorce, one of the reasons being that he is obsessed with men, and "homosexuality," witness his man crush on me, over the last 3 years, and his PM's to be(besides his MAD obsession, which is another reason for his marital problems)

Tell us Craigie-is that one of the reasons you were booted/kicked out of your "man made" "the" church? Or was the the local temple from which you were jettisoned?

If my memory serves, didn't tettles used to be MAD ? what happened to his soul ?

Status
Not open for further replies.