ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
If my memory serves, didn't tettles used to be MAD ? what happened to his soul ?
For whatever reason, when one departs (not to be confused with loss of salvation which is impossible) the faith (and you would have to be in the faith to depart from it), they have given heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1 Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

It is said that those who depart cannot endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts (that's a big category)shall heap unto themselves teachers have itching ears and they turn away their ears from the truth and are turned unto fables ( I always picture someone with their fingers in their ears screaming "lalalalala! I can't hear you!").

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Cross Reference

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

I know that I do. But, who is the "we" in this you presume to include yourself? . . . . No way can you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I know that I do. But, who is the "we" in this you presume to include yourself? . . . . No way can you.

The "we" is an all inclusive term for those in the ministry of reconciliation!

2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Everyone who is saved today whether they like it or not or want to be or not should be putting forth the facts of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:19-21 KJV) as the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all to be testified in due time and God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV).

And yes, I am included in the we as I am saved. If you are, you should get on with the ministry!

heir

TOL Subscriber
That leaves you out.
I'm in (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV) and there's nothing you, me or anyone else can do to change it!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

It's a done deal!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

You seem bitter because you're not in the BOC. It's not too late for you to advance past 5th grade level understanding. Pay attention to saint john w, heir, STP and the MAD folks for proper Bible reading tips.

musterion

ernest-t-bass.jpg

Thank you for my next avatar.

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't blame him! Blame me! Your words smell of sulfur!

Oh. Thanks-another compliment, from a Christ rejector! Thanks again, rummy!

And quit imitating me-you can't pull it off as I do, not having the clout, charisma, and authority, that I have, on this board.

Dig, lost one?

Excellent.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am just standing up to a very evil presence here in the best way I know how to do...
The good of the soul of john w is uppermost in my mind in what I do with him,
even in the taunts...

And the same goes for you and all the other MADalists here...

Theologically, we have simply entered the belly of the beast that TOL is,
and the Holy Command:

is a very poisonous pill for the belly of this evil demon...

War is war...

We are all created in the Image of God...

john w thinks his vile verbal assault is the Likeness of God...

He is utterly deceived...

I am contending for those with whom I am contending...

I am contending for you...

Where did john w say that ? How would you know what he thinks ? Maybe he's tired of liars and snakes for the last 12 years so he uses a harsh tone. He isn't attempting to be God-like while verbally thrashing the ones who distort God's word.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh. Thanks-another compliment, from a Christ rejector! Thanks again, rummy!

And quit imitating me-you can't pull it off as I do, not having the clout, charisma, and authority, that I have, on this board.

Dig, lost one?

Excellent.

I think CR is a girl with no game. Her antics are predictable and she tries to clash with the legend who is saint john w for free recognition. She wants to take on MAD.

john w

Hall of Fame
I think CR is a girl with no game. Her antics are predictable and she tries to clash with the legend who is saint john w for free recognition. She wants to take on MAD.

Yes, PJ..... It's a heavy burden I carry, being one of the charismatic leaders on TOL, with authority, presence, clout, all while displaying, defining, amazing humility. Sometimes, however, I feel so cheap, being used as a "boost" for others, to increase their visibility.

glorydaz

Where did john w say that ? How would you know what he thinks ? Maybe he's tired of liars and snakes for the last 12 years so he uses a harsh tone. He isn't attempting to be God-like while verbally thrashing the ones who distort God's word.

Hmm...you didn't know either, but it didn't stop you from trying and surmising....as I recall. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.