ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For whatever reason, when one departs (not to be confused with loss of salvation which is impossible) the faith (and you would have to be in the faith to depart from it), they have given heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Too bad for you that you have no idea what Paul means when Paul says "in the latter times".

andyc

The TOL MADalist sharks are circling their wagons in this thread, and I do not expect to avoid banning, nor do I care to do so... There comes a time, in the face of great evil such as they are vomiting forth here, to draw a line, and live or die by it... The antics of the poster john w need confrontation, and TOL simply does not have that capability, for whatever reason, it matters not...

If this is their proseletization methodology, they are clearly an evil cult...

ANYONE who came to believe their vomit by submitting themselves to the methods of the poster john w will have been brainwashed in evil...

So if this goes through prior to my banning:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

CHRIST IS BORN! GLORIFY HIM!

LET GOD ARISE!

:) :) :)

BE NOT TROUBLING OF YOU THE HEART.

Arsenios

He's slung out occasionally. And STP usually goes and cries for a few days.

john w

Hall of Fame
He's slung out occasionally. And STP usually goes and cries for a few days.

And you're trashed on that fake "Holy Ghost Bartender" jazz, and "high" on being "slayed in the spirit," because you fruitcake, "charismatics" are addicted to emotionalism, and mysticism, and crying, and subjectivity....

Right, Opie, candyandy?

Right...

Yes, we know the "spirit" that is in you....Demonic, and the spirit of Johnny Walker Red.

Sup wit dat, dude? Chillax, fruitcake. You taught me that-I learned that from you.

andyc

And you're trashed on that fake "Holy Ghost Bartender" jazz, and "high" on being "slayed in the spirit," because you fruitcake, "charismatics" are addicted to emotionalism, and mysticism, and crying, and subjectivity....

Right, Opie, candyandy?

Right...

Yes, we know the "spirit" that is in you....Demonic, and the spirit of Johnny Walker Red.

Sup wit dat, dude? Chillax, fruitcake. You taught me that-I learned that from you.

No new material?
Yawn

john w

Hall of Fame
No new material?
Yawn

Let me go check TBN(TheDevil's BroadCasting Network), and I will get back to you. They, like you, are always good for a laugh, making up "new" "doctrine," on the fly, after they allegedly received a "word of knowledge" from the Lawd.

Give the Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd a shout! Amen, candyandy? Ppppppppppuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhraaaaaaaayzzzze Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!

andyc

Let me go check TBN(TheDevil's BroadCasting Network), and I will get back to you. They, like you, are always good for a laugh, making up "new" "doctrine," on the fly, after they allegedly received a "word of knowledge" from the Lawd.

Give the Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd a shout! Amen, candyandy? Ppppppppppuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhraaaaaaaayzzzze Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!

You farted, W?

heir

TOL Subscriber

Cross Reference thinks it's blasphemy to call TBN what it is! LOL

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
tet thinks "Jesus" is the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation and he thinks he's going to teach others what the latter times means. :rotfl:

Until you let go of your Bullingerism, there isn't much hope for you.

john w

Hall of Fame
(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Funny how the people who claim to follow Paul, can't explain the things Paul said.

Stunned us again, perverter, with your " can't explain the things Paul said" spam.

No, we've "splained" it to you Lucy, but, being the satanic Preterist peverter of the gospel of Christ, you cannot "get" it, blind one, per 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV

Can you dig it mut, wimp?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What Paul wrote, lines up perfectly with what the other Apostles wrote:

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

(James 5:8) You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near.

(Heb 1:2) but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

(1 Peter 1:20) He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

(Rev 1:3) Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

Paul knew what the others knew.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Funny how the people who claim to follow Paul, can't explain the things Paul said.

The end of the worlds are come....

But the world has not yet ended....so Christ has not returned
'slong as we are still counting times eternity has not yet arrived.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The end of the worlds are come....

But the world has not yet ended....so Christ has not returned

Paul was referring to the old covenant, the law and prophets, the Israelites being a special people set apart, etc.

Since 70AD, we now fully live in the new covenant, the law and prophets were fulfilled by Christ Jesus, and there no longer is a difference between Jew and Gentile.

Paul, James, Peter, John, and the writer of Hebrews lived in "the last days"

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Paul was referring to the old covenant, the law and prophets, the Israelites being a special people set apart, etc.

Since 70AD, we now fully live in the new covenant, the law and prophets were fulfilled by Christ Jesus, and there no longer is a difference between Jew and Gentile.

Paul, James, Peter, John, and the writer of Hebrews lived in "the last days"

But all the prophesies concerning Israel have not yet been fulfilled...Peter and James spoke of prophecies spoken by the mouths of the prophets since the world began which are yet to be fulfilled

Status
Not open for further replies.