ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Ah,thanks, the perfect example of thoughtless people that totally ignore all mention of the dreaded "works" all throughout the Bible.
The most LOVING thing I can do for you is preach the cross to you that you can be saved. I have done that here on more than one occasion. You see it as foolishness, but I, the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). Why don't you believe that what God did 2000 years ago was enough to save you?

brewmama

The most LOVING thing I can do for you is preach the cross to you that you can be saved. I have done that here on more than one occasion. You see it as foolishness, but I, the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). Why don't you believe that what God did 2000 years ago was enough to save you?

Why on earth do you say such stupid things? That the cross is foolishness? How could you possibly think I don't think what Jesus did saves us? You have no idea who Paul was talking to do you?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow! Stumped me again with those stock cliches.

Do you have a need to know, Satan Claus?

And it is the Lord Jesus Christ to you, Christ rejector, show some respect to the Saviour, who you despise, Oprah. And the Lord Jesus Christ he laughs at you now, and spits at you now, as you reject him.

So there.

I could talk like madists too but I want the Lord to regard my prayer when I talk to Him.

LA

andyc

It was before the purge. But you know you said it.

How convenient.

You couldn't say they're not saved because their tongues sound exactly like yours.

Most Catholics trust in ritual, and their faith is in their church, not God.
I believe some Catholics can be saved, but who is and who isn't is not up to any individual to decide.

If you say they're not saved, then their tongues must be fake, which means Satan can perfectly counterfeit what you think is true tongues, but Satan cannot perfectly counterfeit anything God does because God isn't stupid.

That means your tongues are fake, too.

Counterfeit yes, but I'm hardly going to be concerned about a mad guy's opinion of me.

john w

Hall of Fame
He rebels against God's chosen vessel (Acts 9:15 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-2 KJV) and 2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV.

He rejects 2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV, heir...

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

....because he would have to stop those visits, to get his fake "fix," from "The Holy Ghost Bartender."

Shamba Lamma Yabba Dabbo Doo, andycain?

Puhraizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!!!

brewmama

Do you think any of us on this thread, beside yourself, are right with God? Even Andy? Tell the truth.

What? :confused: I never presume to opine on other people's salvation. That seems to be the specialty of whatever group you are in.

I do think you have some deluded ideas, and obvious misinterpretations of Scripture though, which doesn't serve you well.

musterion

What? :confused: I never presume to opine on other people's salvation. That seems to be the specialty of whatever group you are in.

I do think you have some deluded ideas, and obvious misinterpretations of Scripture though, which doesn't serve you well.

Sorry, I asked the wrong question. You're Orthodox which, like Catholics, don't believe anyone can even know in this life if they're saved and right with God. I withdraw the question.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Why on earth do you say such stupid things? That the cross is foolishness? How could you possibly think I don't think what Jesus did saves us? You have no idea who Paul was talking to do you?
When the cross is preached to you followed by a question, you go off on a tangent and start calling me thoughtless and go on and on about works. I can only assume you think the cross is foolishness to you 1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV. Those of us who believe it to be the power of God testify it as such!

brewmama

Where does your trust lie?

My trust lies in Christ to be sure. I also trust in the Church though, because as Paul himself pointed out, (another thing y'all ignore) "1 Tim 3:15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth."

musterion

Countefeit yes

But theirs sound absolutely identical to yours. No one can tell them apart, not even a charismatic. So you really do believe that of all God's gifts, He allows Satan to perfectly duplicate what you think is the miraculous gift of tongues? Really? Is your idea of God really that stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.