ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Ya know, I could linger here and talk to you special folk for a while, but I'm not going to.

You're the one that already said tongues talking Catholics have to be saved because they speak in tongues just like yours, even though their gospel contradicts yours. The problem is yours, not mine. But you go ahead and run away now, little man.

andyc

You're the one that already said tongues talking Catholics have to be saved because they speak in tongues just like yours, even though their gospel contradicts yours. The problem is yours, not mine. But you go ahead and run away now, little man.

Do you have that quote of Mine?
I don't remember saying that.

Will you apologize if you've wrongly quote me?

Little men wouldn't do that.

brewmama

Paul writes that the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV). When was there a time in your life when you trusted the Lord believing IT as all sufficient to save you apart from any works?

Ah,thanks, the perfect example of thoughtless people that totally ignore all mention of the dreaded "works" all throughout the Bible. Those are just some of the verses you must ignore!

And then, on top of that, you think that people that believe in Jesus and His words, and try to "be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect", and "come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment", and " the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done" are condemned! What is faith, if not believing what Jesus says? How stupid do you have to be to think that those people are condemned?

musterion

Shouldn't you be busy looking for a quote of mine?

Oh ....don't tell me you can't find it?

How careless.

It was before the purge. But you know you said it. You couldn't say they're not saved because their tongues sound exactly like yours. If you say they're not saved, then their tongues must be fake, which means Satan can perfectly counterfeit what you think is true tongues, but Satan cannot perfectly counterfeit any gift God gave because God isn't stupid.

That means your tongues are fake, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.