ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You've gotten every single Scripture you've quoted 100% wrong, and obviously so. You should have a care.
I believe every single verse I cited. How can I get it wrong by believing it means what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it?

john w

Hall of Fame
You mean, the person who followed Christ?
The same Christ that you don't follow?

The apostle Paul followed the risen, glorified, ascended, and seated Lord Jesus Christ, as revealed via revelation, from heaven, while you follow the Lord Jesus Christ in His ministry on earth, in His life of humiliation, under the law, which explains your fake tongue babbling, slain in the spirit, raising the dead...........con game, and perverting the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, Judas-ette follower.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The apostle Paul followed the risen, glorified, ascended, and seated Lord Jesus Christ, as revealed via revelation, while you follow the Lord Jesus Christ in His ministry on earth, in His life of humiliation, under the law, which explains your fake tongue babbling, slain in the spirit, raising the dead...........con game, and perverting the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, Judas-ette follower.
He rebels against God's chosen vessel (Acts 9:15 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-2 KJV) and 2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV.

andyc

Nah. I'm not the one who has to accept any person engaging in any open sin or believing any false gospel on the basis of their speaking in what you think sound like tongues. That's deluded.

Ya know, I could linger here and talk to you special folk for a while, but I'm not going to.

brewmama

I believe every single verse I cited. How can I get it wrong by believing it means what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it?

Because what you say it says has nothing to do with what the words actually say, as I have explained and shown over and over...

Status
Not open for further replies.