Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Screaming and breaking things is not the same as a physical assault.

If it were a man, there would be a scrap. And nobody would be crying abuse over it either.

But no, it's a woman, so I better be more worried that she doesn't injure herself in her escapade because I'd go to jail for assault.

You just don't get it, and never will.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If it were a man, there would be a scrap. And nobody would be crying abuse over it either.

But no, it's a woman, so I better be more worried that she doesn't injure herself in her escapade because I'd go to jail for assault.

Actually I DO get it which is bothersome to *men* with your mindset.

Arthur Brain

If a woman is screaming in your face, or pushing you around, or breaking your things, and all these other crazy things I've seen women do, then she should reap the same penalty that a man would receive in doing such.

It's the disbelief of this that ~get ready for it~

THEY ACT THE WAY THEY ACT

And of course men don't act in any sort of way similar at all do they? No, they stroke their beards and get ready for their next shift on the ole railway line...

Oh, cept some don't. They bruise and batter their wives and/or kids and shouldn't be held accountable for the way they 'act'...

But at least men have a voice eh? Unlike those upstart women not so long back who just had to endure it from the good ole 'head of the household'...

Pratt.

Arthur Brain

So, did you actually beat your wife?

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
well, she wasn't going to beat herself, was she?

I think it's hilarious that feminists are so desperate and vicious that they accuse people of being just about anything from a wife beater to the spawn of Satan for saying that their standing is a load of utter wank.

Arthur Brain

The truth doesn't matter, only what a wife says to the police :rolleyes:

Hmm, truth can often be 'subjective' on here so you'll excuse my cynicism on the matter...

You come over as a misogynistic troll frankly, and I'm more inclined that 'the wife' had a case to be quite honest...

Arthur Brain

I think it's hilarious that feminists are so desperate and vicious that they accuse people of being just about anything from a wife beater to the spawn of Satan for saying that their standing is a load of utter wank.

Who's been desperate or vicious?

:idunno:

Nazaroo

What a wonderful testimony for a christian man who is suppose to love his wife like Christ loves the church enough to lay down his life for her.

Good thing He doesn't decide we need to be switched out for fresh mules or that whats on the surface is better than another persons soul - but then to some flesh matters more than Spirit.

Besides this looks so good!

young-woman-old-man.jpg

LMAO!

But I just have to ask,

"You mad bro?"

fatguyhotchick.jpg

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
I can just about picture how you told the police her bruises and black eye were caused by her own clumsiness.

I don't see how this scenario should have me in it, I don't know you all get off on saying I've ever been through such.

But
A mosquito bite is all it takes, really. The man allegedly poked her, now he's getting poked with a night in jail and a few days walking around with his clothes on his back because he can't even return to his own house!

Wait, even better:
"When you grabbed a hold of him, did he make a gesture to do something about it? A hand wave? Alright, we're gonna take him in ma'am!"

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't see how this scenario should have me in it, I don't know you all get off on saying I've ever been through such.

But
A mosquito bite is all it takes, really. The man allegedly poked her, now he's getting poked with a night in jail and a few days walking around with his clothes on his back because he can't even return to his own house!

Wait, even better:
"When you grabbed a hold of him, did he make a gesture to do something about it? A hand wave? Alright, we're gonna take him in ma'am!"
Tell us how you were just doing daily exercises when she stuck her face right in the way of your swinging fist.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
It's funny how Rusha finds it necessary to tell me that

'there is no humor in domestic abuse'

..but has nothing but mockery in the way of women running off with the man's house, money, and kids via her making a false accusation of actual, threatening assault.

This is where I bring up accountability and how women have none where men are force fed it, but what's the point :rolleyes:
Unless women shoot their husband, they'll never experience it and since women are so self-centered, it's basically hopeless that they ever will concede that they are abysmally immoral.

Arthur Brain

But

Wait, even better:

Well, you don't exactly consider rape to be anything of a big deal given your posts here so what do you expect?

Arthur Brain

..but has nothing but mockery in the way of women running off with the man's house, money, and kids via her making a false accusation of actual, threatening assault.

This is where I bring up accountability and how women have none where men are force fed it, but what's the point :rolleyes:

I reckon you'll find that Rusha is against any sort of abuse, including that of women towards men, but hey, don't let those presumptions of yours get in the way of your little crusade...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Unless women shoots their husband, they'll never experience it and since women are so self-centered, it's basically hopeless.

Bitter much?

BTW, feel free to show where I have mocked women making false accusations and taking men to the cleaners ... or just admit that you are prone to behaving like a drama queen with an ever-growing nose.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I reckon you'll find that Rusha is against any sort of abuse, including that of women towards men, but hey, don't let those presumptions of yours get in the way of your little crusade...

I reckon you are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.