Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
You speak as a man with experience in that.

You speak like someone who apparently doesn't believe that women need to collectively stand up and admit their errors instead of pushing feminism in men's faces.

A little something called ~accountability~. You know, the word I've repeatedly used throughout this entire thread that if I didn't know better, would think you all don't even know the definition of_

All you can do is project, project, project- all the while you're being carried and reigning on a high horse with men at your side.
That's what feminism has caused men and women to, and it's nauseatingly absurd.
The ultimate illustration of why anti-feminists even exist.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You speak like someone who apparently doesn't believe that women need to collectively stand up and admit their errors instead of pushing feminism in men's faces.

A little something called ~accountability~. You know, the word I've repeatedly used throughout this entire thread that if I didn't know better, would think you all don't even know the definition of_

All you can do is project, project, project- all the while you're being carried and reigning on a high horse with men at your side.

Funny thing, my husband isnt threatened by me, too bad women in general threaten you.

Arthur Brain

I don't know, but if he punches her then that floor will be hers, as well as the rest of the house, and the kids, and while he's in jail, she'll be emptying the bank account!

~Justice, because one's life should be utterly ruined for actually treating these apparent demigods among us as men~
#'equality' is a joke

Did you forget the trauma of being violently abused or did you just deliberately leave that out?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...~Justice, because one's life should be utterly ruined for actually treating these apparent demigods among us as men~
#'equality' is a joke
The overwhelming victims of domestic violence are women and children. That's a crime, tends to be habitual and the men who have their "lives ruined" get exactly the same sympathy from me that any other criminal or sadistic bully should.

Arthur Brain

Hmm, you're projecting, nauseating and absurd, and apparently a man as well so go figure....

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Did you forget the trauma of being violently abused or did you just deliberately leave that out?

I would include it if 95% of so called 'traumatic abuse' didn't consist of pushing her away from in front of you while she's acting like a crazy person.

I guess we're going to circle all the way back around to what I spoke on a long time ago.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
you don't punch an old mule that's too tired to pull the plow

you switch it out of harness for a fresh mule

:darwinsm: That's friggin' hilarious!

Give_that_man_a_cookie.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would include it if 95% of so called 'traumatic abuse' didn't consist of pushing her away from in front of you while she's acting like a crazy person.

Acting is not the same as doing ...

Unless one is literally defending themselves from a physical attack, there is no good reason to resort to physical force/abuse of a spouse/significant other.

Arthur Brain

I guess we're going to circle all the way back around to what I spoke on a long time ago.

Well, 100% of violent abuse doesn't consist of anything like you've just described so hey...

I sincerely hope there isn't a woman around your vicinity where you can claim any sort of 'pushing her away' either. I think most would rather run away to be honest...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
you don't punch an old mule that's too tired to pull the plow

you switch it out of harness for a fresh mule

What a wonderful testimony for a christian man who is suppose to love his wife like Christ loves the church enough to lay down his life for her.

Good thing He doesn't decide we need to be switched out for fresh mules or that whats on the surface is better than another persons soul - but then to some flesh matters more than Spirit.

Besides this looks so good!

young-woman-old-man.jpg

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Acting is not the same as doing ...

Unless one is literally defending themselves from a physical attack, there is no good reason to resort to physical force/abuse of a spouse/significant other.

If a woman is screaming in your face, or pushing you around, or breaking your things, and all these other crazy things I've seen women do, then she should reap the same penalty that a man would receive in doing such.

It's the disbelief of this that ~get ready for it~

THEY ACT THE WAY THEY ACT

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What a wonderful testimony for a christian man who is suppose to love his wife like Christ loves the church enough to lay down his life for her.

Good thing He doesn't decide we need to be switched out for fresh mules or that whats on the surface is better than another persons soul - but then to some flesh matters more than Spirit.

Besides this looks so good!

young-woman-old-man.jpg

Now now, we know that he married her for her personality and brains and she was too smitten with his awesomeness to even notice the dollar signs.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If a woman is screaming in your face, or pushing you around, or breaking your things, and all these other crazy things I've seen women do, then she should reap the same penalty that a man would receive in doing such.

It's the disbelief of this that ~get ready for it~

THEY ACT THE WAY THEY ACT

Screaming and breaking things is not the same as a physical assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.