Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
ok now, this is just creepy:

Spoiler
Young-Groom-Old-Bride-18548.jpg

Hey, maybe she has a beautiful, perfect body. Put a bag over the head, good to go :chuckle:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Such a revealing statement....

Coming from somebody who so obviously would have nothing to say if it were about the man.
You feminists are too transparent to even be saying things like what you just said. Being so full of yourselves, you actually think that isn't the case, like men don't really see it :chuckle:

IMJerusha

Coming from somebody who so obviously would have nothing to say if it were about the man.
You feminists are too transparent to even be saying things like what you just said. Being so full of yourselves, you actually think that isn't the case, like men don't really see it :chuckle:

I don't think Bybee is a feminist. You're way off on this.

Last edited:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Funny how women get so butt hurt when one projects on them, but on the fly, at the single thing, they will project until the sun goes down.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...I must disagree. In Canada at least the judicial system is so badly broken and so much injustice is occurring on such a grand scale by government and a whole mafia of lawyers, that injustice and bungled justice are the norm, not the exception.
Well, then we aren't actually disagreeing, since I'm only speaking to our own system and have no particular knowledge of or experience with yours.

As time permits I'll give it a look.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
It means he's a creep who values women by a certain utility.

Really? Are you so crammed up women's rears that you suggest that anyone who makes such a statement is a *creep*?

Go get your manhood back, wherever you lost it. And lay off the liberal sauce, you're obviously drunk on it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Really? Are you so crammed up women's rears that you suggest that anyone who makes such a statement is a *creep*?
Rather, are you so poorly reared or immature that you find that or this an appropriate comment to make in a Christian forum (rhetorical, meaning you'll likely need a dictionary). :plain:

Go get your manhood back, wherever you lost it.
I don't confuse manhood with a lack of manners, reason or impulse control. But don't let me keep you. You must have a great deal of scratching and gesturing to get back to.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Rather, are you so poorly reared or immature that you find that or this an appropriate comment to make in a Christian forum (rhetorical, meaning you'll likely need a dictionary). :plain:

Immature would be calling me every derogatory non-4 letter word in the book, which a couple of you have done and which I didn't cry about anymore then you all called it out.

So who's really immature here, TH?

I was giving more levity to levity from another post.
But the same ol' few of you, always projecting, never conceding :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Immature would be calling me every derogatory non-4 letter word in the book.
It isn't really an either/or. :plain:

I was giving more levity to levity from another post.
That sort of thing strikes you as funny? Same response.

But the same ol' few of you, always projecting, never conceding :rolleyes:
Yes, yes, if you tell a joke that turns on an N-bomb and someone objects they obviously have the problem. :rolleyes:

IMJerusha

Immature would be calling me every derogatory non-4 letter word in the book, which a couple of you have done and which I didn't cry about anymore then you all called it out.

Pray tell me how someone earns your respect? I certainly have not called you names but you certainly dismissed me out of hand.

So who's really immature here, TH?

I would have to say you.

I was giving more levity to levity from another post. But the same ol' few of you, always projecting, never conceding :rolleyes:

Same 'ol few projecting? I asked you to explain what "good to go" means to you as regards your comment of the photo. There's really nothing to concede to you except, at this point, pity and you've earned it.

genuineoriginal

Go get your manhood back, wherever you lost it. And lay off the liberal sauce, you're obviously drunk on it.

Skybringr

Matthew 16:3
3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?​

Status
Not open for further replies.