Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 5 solas

How sad is it that you need someone else to get you a sandwich because you can't make one yourself.

Not sure he *needs* someone else to make him a sandwich, but if he has someone to do it for him then all the better.

As a woman, I would much rather make a sandwich than shovel the drive, take out the garbage, unplug the toilet.

There really is beauty in equality with role distinctions, not sure why people fight against such a glorious arrangement.

bybee

Not sure he *needs* someone else to make him a sandwich, but if he has someone to do it for him then all the better.

As a woman, I would much rather make a sandwich than shovel the drive, take out the garbage, unplug the toilet.

There really is beauty in equality with role distinctions, not sure why people fight against such a glorious arrangement.

After my husband had open-heart surgery I shoveled the driveway, took out the garbage and unplugged the toilets as well as make him a sandwich.

The 5 solas

After my husband had open-heart surgery I shoveled the driveway, took out the garbage and unplugged the toilets as well as make him a sandwich.

Well heart surgery is a different situation..of course you would have to do it at that point or find help. Personally, I get my driveway plowed and have never shoveled once in my life. :thumb:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
I want to know what little girl whined to the mods so I can get some BS infraction even though I've been cursed up and down this thread..

Man up, and moderator, I'm calling you out to. You favoristist kid, who cannot do his job.
:chuckle:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I want to know what little girl whined to the mods so I can get some BS infraction even though I've been cursed up and down this thread..

Man up, and moderator, I'm calling you out to. You favoristist kid, who cannot do his job.
It wasn't me. I can take anything you want to dish out. You are an Idiot.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
I have seen better men than you banned for moronic ravings. We could actually be friends if you weren't so retarded.

Your moderators are a bunch of idiots.
What, they bypass all the BS I see everydayon here, but hit me up on basically nothing?

You all can go suck a big ol dill, I'm tired of being nice to you shytheads.
Christians? HA!!

journey

You will see the person's name who reported you in the "woodshed". After reading your next several posts, it appears that you're trying to get yourself banned. Take a break and cool off.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
You will see the person's name who reported you in the "woodshed". After reading your next several posts, it appears that you're trying to get yourself banned. Take a break and cool off.

No ****, because I so want to be on a site with a complete ******* for a moderator hemming me up on whatever embarrassing, laughable theology he lives by which causes him to overlook other douchebags who, by the very standard that got me an infraction, should be ****ing banned a long time ago!

Stupid, small people..

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Your moderators are a bunch of idiots.
What, they bypass all the BS I see everydayon here, but hit me up on basically nothing?

You all can go suck a big ol dill, I'm tired of being nice to you shytheads.
Christians? HA!!
Wounded much? Listen buster, I was banned many times before I learned how to stay within the rules. I know how it feels to log on and find that I am persona non-Grata. You are not special in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.