Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

It's only ignoramuses or misogynistic patriarch farts that would bemoan women having the right to have an equal voice and rights quite frankly. Some seem to see sex or militant attitudes any time the subject is even brought up...

Yeah, but ya gotta admit the movement has gotten way out in left field. It should have stopped back in the 80's...not stopped, but stayed more in the center.

Arthur Brain

So there would be no Internet nor TOL if it weren't for the feminist Suffrage movement?

That is humorous . . . :chuckle:

Well, of course there would be, but you wouldn't be part of it as you'd be denied access and be cooking barefoot in the kitchen, and then doing all the other chores you'd be required to do. You wouldn't have the right to air your voice, and even if you did manage it you'd be given short shrift and 'put back in your place', just like the blacks at the end of the bus...

Got it yet?

Arthur Brain

Yeah, but ya gotta admit the movement has gotten way out in left field. It should have stopped back in the 80's...not stopped, but stayed more in the center.

Well, whenever extremism comes into play I don't tend to see it as part of a 'movement' but more a branch of lunacy unto itself...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's out of context. I was referring to the abuse of women. The Bible has nothing to do with this and is not the origin of it.

Nor does feminism have anything to do with abuse of women. It is a red herring used to intimidate people into accepting the role reversals.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nor does feminism have anything to do with abuse of women. It is a red herring used to intimidate people into accepting the role reversals.

That's interesting ... and once again, you are wrong.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The feminist movement started because women were treated like second class citizens....slaves in many cases....not even allowed to voice their opinion without being told to "Get back in the kitchen." Like most other movements, it went too far. Nothing new there.

Well stated ...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The feminist movement started because women were treated like second class citizens....slaves in many cases....not even allowed to voice their opinion without being told to "Get back in the kitchen." Like most other movements, it went too far. Nothing new there.

do you think women are better off now because of it?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Garbage. Without women fighting for what should by rights have been theirs anyway - that being equality - has squat to do with this delusion it all stemmed through lesbianism. The very fact you STILL can't recognize the irony of being able to voice your opinions on an open board without being censored due to your gender - with your own position on the issue - is almost laughable...

And hypocritical ... she is a feminist with her feminist supporters ... when it selfishly suits their own agenda.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I see women with a career but no children
I see women with a career and children
I see women with only children
I see women who make children their career

where do you want to be?

bybee

where do you want to be?

I want to be exactly where I am, a woman who is retired from her job but shall never retire from being a mother.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just because I believe feminism is wicked, means I must be silent and voice no opinions?

As well as not vote ... leave it to the men folks. You do seem to argue with an awful lot of men on this forum rather than yielding to their *authority* and shutting up.

Feminism is fine when it allows Nang to speak freely and vote.

You are just arguing at this point for the sake of disagreement.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And there is absolutely no way you can control that, is there? That's really too bad.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you a Lesbian, Anna?

Do you condone Lesbianism, Anna?

Are you a lesbian, Nang? Do you condone lesbianism, Nang?

My posts are only meant to bring this thread to its honest level..

Your posts are intentionally dishonest ... as are anyone's who pretends their opposition to feminism doesn't include an opposition of protecting women and children from domestic/child abuse within the family unit/marriage ...

Status
Not open for further replies.