Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

You don't?

Well if they were then the 'uppity' attitude that you display here would lend credence to you being one as well. Know thy place woman, keep silent.

That's what you'd have been told or expected to do instead of having a voice back then but a bit different now though eh? Think on it...

The 5 solas

Anna, God cares what a woman's sexuality is so we also must care. But you are correct in that abuse, discrimination and exploitation of women is wrong and goes against God's instruction. As far as homosexuality is concerned, there is no excuse for our lack of love to homosexuals. Love, however, does not include the condoning of sinful behavior.

I like you! :up:

This is the kind of attitude we should have towards everyone. Imagine...actually showing the love of Christ to other people!!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Well if they were then the 'uppity' attitude that you display here would lend credence to you being one as well. Know thy place woman, keep silent.

That's what you'd have been told or expected to do instead of having a voice back then but a bit different now though eh? Think on it...

You don't know what you are talking about . . .

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Of course you wouldn't . . . openly.

I just disagreed with you . . . openly. :freak:

Anything goes, right?

This is the Lesbian straw man argument, repeated ad nauseum . . . they claim to be feminists because of masculine abuse . . . but in reality they just want to practice their deviant sexual behavior without society's disapproval.

Yes. This is their mantra. Of course, constitutional rights never mention sexual deviants. Only the Holy Scriptures deals with such, and quite plainly.

Feminists have replaced the word of God with the word of government, that until recently has stayed away from weighing in on such matters.

We don't live in a theocracy.

Yes, a very sad but true commentary about TOL.
One of my biggest lessons learned.

Sinful deviants supposed need to be protected from the faithful sons of God?
Some people indeed need to be protected from some Christians here who would gladly take up rocks and stone them, they've said so.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
I'm going to be honest and say I don't agree with you one iota about the root cause of feminism.

And I don't care what a woman's sexuality is, if she's being abused or discriminated against or exploited because she's a woman, it's unjust. Plain and simple. And if she's being discriminated against because she's a lesbian, that's unjust. Our constitutional rights extend to each and every citizen regardless of their gender or sexual orientation. This is what TOL has taught me, that there are people in this country who need protection from some Christians. What a sad commentary.

What's unjust is what goes on in a domestic courtroom everyday in this country.

But let's not talk about that, it might actually show that the prime issue in all of society collectively along men and women is NOT anything you have spoken of in your post.

So we'll just ~shh~ that.
What's sad is that men need protection from women but men and other women are too busy depriving them of it with this fool's facade of feminism.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What's unjust is what goes on in a domestic courtroom everyday in this country.

But let's not talk about that, it might actually show that the prime issue in all of society collectively along men and women is NOT anything you have spoken of in your post.

So we'll just ~shh~ that.

Did you decide to ~un-ignore~ me? :)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I just disagreed with you . . . openly. :freak:

We don't live in a theocracy.

One of my biggest lessons learned.

Some people indeed need to be protected from some Christians here who would gladly take up rocks and stone them, they've said so.

Are you a Lesbian, Anna?

Do you condone Lesbianism, Anna?

My posts are only meant to bring this thread to its honest level. No one can discuss feminism without discussing the sexual deviancy that lies at its root.

Arthur Brain

You don't know what you are talking about . . .

Yes I do. If you were to be as vociferous in your opinions as you are now you wouldn't have been able to voice them in times past, at least not without repercussions which is what those who actually fought for underwent. If you were the victim of abuse in your marital home back then you wouldn't have anything like the avenues available to you in the present to do anything about it. You'd be derided for even talking back to a man for Pete's sake...

THINK about it.

:doh:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Are you a Lesbian, Anna?

No.

I don't spend my time speculating on the sexual lives of other people.

My posts are only meant to bring this thread to its honest level. No one can discuss feminism without discussing the sexual deviancy that lies at its root.
It was already an honest discussion without your input. You haven't improved it or made it any more honest with your comments than it already was.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes I do. If you were to be as vociferous in your opinions as you are now you wouldn't have been able to voice them in times past, at least not without repercussions which is what those who actually fought for underwent. If you were the victim of abuse in your marital home back then you wouldn't have anything like the avenues available to you in the present to do anything about it. You'd be derided for even talking back to a man for Pete's sake...

THINK about it.

:doh:

Earlier in the thread she said how wrong it was for women to vote - and then said she votes. Try and figure that one out...

Arthur Brain

Are you a Lesbian, Anna?

Garbage. Without women fighting for what should by rights have been theirs anyway - that being equality - has squat to do with this delusion it all stemmed through lesbianism. The very fact you STILL can't recognize the irony of being able to voice your opinions on an open board without being censored due to your gender - with your own position on the issue - is almost laughable...

IMJerusha

Nang, Eve wasn't a lesbian or a sexual deviant. Sexual deviancy is not at the root of feminism....sin is.

Arthur Brain

Earlier in the thread she said how wrong it was for women to vote - and then said she votes. Try and figure that one out...

It's like calling Emmeline Pankhurst a reprobate lesbian yet taking advantage of the rights she played a significant part in bringing about - and then deriding them...

:freak:

:dizzy:

zippy2006

The voting argument is weak.

I pay into Social Security. It is evil. It needs to go away. When I reach the age to receive, I will most certainly will take.

If Nang has the right to vote she can. You guys can't count? Is 2 greater than 1?

:thumb:

Nang never said it is intrinsically evil to vote, she said "In my opinion women should never have been given the right to vote." These are just desperate attempts to paint Nang in a bad light--ad hominem.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:thumb:

Nang never said it is intrinsically evil to vote, she said "In my opinion women should never have been given the right to vote." These are just desperate attempts to paint Nang in a bad light--ad hominem.

Hello out there, she admits she votes and then says women shouldnt, which means shes nuts or a hypocrite. My vote is for nuts, since i can see from reading other peoples posts that shes also accusing people of being lesbians because they think women shouldnt be abused.

zippy2006

Hello out there, she admits she votes and then says women shouldnt, which means shes nuts or a hypocrite.

Hypocritical like the pacifist who temporarily takes up a gun to protect his family from a psychotic maniac.

Else find the quote where Nang claims that no woman should ever vote in any circumstance whatsoever. You're just twisting her words. :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.